PDA

View Full Version : Wafflemaker-$2 Hospital Bill- $350

Blue
11/26/2011, 12:02 AM
jNjHTkfsvwk

nighttrain12
11/26/2011, 01:32 AM
At about the 15 second mark, you see this one ladies butt-crack and again later. LOL

cleller
11/26/2011, 09:39 AM
What is wrong with people? This is gonna end up on the political thread sooner or later.

Petro-Sooner
11/26/2011, 12:04 PM
People. They never cease to amaze me.

Midtowner
11/26/2011, 03:57 PM
Typical Wal Mart shoppers...

Flagstaffsooner
11/27/2011, 03:55 AM
At about the 15 second mark, you see this one ladies butt-crack and again later. LOLThats not a lady, thats a plumber.

SicEmBaylor
11/27/2011, 05:36 AM
My junior civics class in HS was taught by one of the athletic coaches (I know that must be a shocker) -- he comes to school the Monday after T-Giving break with cast on his arm. Several people ask what happened and toward the end of class he finally tells the story.

He's at K-Mart for Black Friday waiting in line at the crack of dawn for the place to open. There was some really hot toy that year that everyone was going crazy for. So, the doors open and basically a stampede happens. Coach gets tripped and falls to the ground where he is subsequently run over by a lady in a shopping cart. He's laying there on the ground and this lady doesn't even bother to stop to see if he's okay when she runs over him. Keep in mind this coach is a pretty damned big and built guy.

I see him later that day and we start to talk a bit and he tells me, "You know the worst part? The woman was Mrs. ****." ....the principal's wife.

AlbqSooner
11/27/2011, 07:33 AM
What is WRONG with you people. That is a helluva price for a waffle-maker!

Jacie
11/27/2011, 10:25 AM
There was the morning I went to a local department store that advertised Furbies would be available and I had instructions from the wifey to get two, one for each of the kids . . . and it is a moment I don't like to relive.

Viking Kitten
11/27/2011, 03:17 PM
I wonder if the Bill O'Reillys of the world who preach about the "war on Christmas" realize that the type of behavior exhibited in this video is what really threatens Christmas, not a bunch of hippies preaching the First Amendment. Black Friday honestly sickens me, not even the isolated instances of actual violence, but millions of Americans acting like greedy little pigs at the trough under the guise of "holiday spirit." Ugh.

Rant off.

StoopTroup
11/27/2011, 05:46 PM
What is WRONG with you people. That is a helluva price for a waffle-maker!

What's even funnier is that most of those folks fighting over them probably haven't ever made any waffles. I bet they were raised on eggos.

StoopTroup
11/27/2011, 05:46 PM
Rant off.

Let go of my Eggo! :D

SicEmBaylor
11/27/2011, 05:51 PM
I wonder if the Bill O'Reillys of the world who preach about the "war on Christmas" realize that the type of behavior exhibited in this video is what really threatens Christmas, not a bunch of hippies preaching the First Amendment. Black Friday honestly sickens me, not even the isolated instances of actual violence, but millions of Americans acting like greedy little pigs at the trough under the guise of "holiday spirit." Ugh.

Rant off.

Keep in mind, these are the same people who think a very small number of gays wanting to get married is a bigger threat to marriage than the millions of divorces by perfectly straight couples.

StoopTroup
11/27/2011, 05:54 PM
I like my Waffles with a little pepper Spray....so does Mick Foley (Cactus Jack) :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfNJzh4BnTE

StoopTroup
11/27/2011, 05:56 PM
Keep in mind, these are the same people who think a very small number of gays wanting to get married is a bigger threat to marriage than the millions of divorces by perfectly straight couples.

You really seem to be up on the whole ghey movement.

SicEmBaylor
11/27/2011, 05:59 PM
You really seem to be up on the whole ghey movement.

Yes, it has really been a niche/sleeper issue the last decade or so. So few know the issue even exists, but like you said I'm plugged into the movement (no pun intended.)

StoopTroup
11/27/2011, 06:01 PM
lol

jkjsooner
11/27/2011, 06:27 PM
This doesn't really surprise me. We can criticize people all we want (and they deserve their share) but the way these Black Friday deals are set up they're just asking for problems. It's human nature and it's the same as it has been for thousands of years.

Let's say you really want something and you wait for 12-24 hours to be one of the first in line then at the last minute you have hoodlams come at the last minute and push you out of the way, are you taking it in stride and being polite? Maybe but most aren't.

I've never done the Black Friday thing. It's just not worth it. I prefer being courteous but I also know when I don't get some common courtesy returned and fairness is lost I won't be a happy camper. I like to hold the door open for people and let people in front of me get served first. That would mean that I would never get what I set out to get.

I'm not a sociologist but I know enough to know that it only takes a few bad apples for order to break down and this has been the rule for a long long time.

cleller
11/27/2011, 06:46 PM
I'm not a sociologist but I know enough to know that it only takes a few bad apples for order to break down and this has been the rule for a long long time.

You better be careful. I think there are people with special filters on their computers that search for any text containing:

I'm not a _______,but....

8timechamps
11/27/2011, 08:14 PM
At about the 15 second mark, you see this one ladies butt-crack and again later. LOL

I watched it just for this comment. Then, at the 15 second mark, I only saw a large mass with a small crack near the mid-section. Where is this "lady" of which you speak?

hawaii 5-0
11/27/2011, 11:57 PM
I pretty much ran over two people at a pre-Christmas sale last weekend.

Very embarrassing but hey! They were moving waaaay too slow.

5-0

IBleedCrimson
11/28/2011, 01:19 AM
Here is what I've learned from this thread: OU fans don't like waffles.

soonerbrat
11/28/2011, 09:51 AM

Rant off.

this!!!

badger
11/28/2011, 10:01 AM
Happy Cyber Monday, everyone. Please do not trample the other Amazon customers en route to your online deals :P