PDA

View Full Version : Nice win last night

Soonerjeepman
11/25/2011, 10:37 AM
thought the team played hard...aggressive. Rotation seemed good..played a lot of guys.

Grooms is a good PG...seems like we have different scoring options this yr...Juco post isn't too bad.

Hopefully we can be .500 in league this yr..don't think it's a stretch....

here's to tonight!

BOOMER SOONER!

SoonerMarkVA
11/25/2011, 11:46 AM
I think Grooms is the key to this team. His assist:turnover ratio is incredible, and the way he can get inside and dish out. If he can keep it going into XII play, we have a chance to be pretty dang good this year.

ouflak
11/25/2011, 01:46 PM
I think Grooms is the key to this team. His assist:turnover ratio is incredible, and the way he can get inside and dish out. If he can keep it going into XII play, we have a chance to be pretty dang good this year.

You think I should start putting up a specific option in the OU basketball bets in The Sports Book for Grooms' performance? I'll take a look at his stats....

birddog
11/25/2011, 03:15 PM
yeah, i was shocked at how poised grooms was out there. he can get in the paint and mix it up. great win.

Boomer.....
11/25/2011, 03:19 PM
Great win! There wasn't many people thinking we would win that one with this young team. We shot very well and hustled. We need to work on our free throws though.

soonervegas
11/25/2011, 03:28 PM
Grooms and Osby obviously bring a lot to the table......but the coaching change has to be worth 10-15 points per game.