PDA

View Full Version : It's Time to Meet the Muppets!

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
11/24/2011, 01:11 PM
I'm taking my niece and nephew to the Warren in a few minutes for the Muppet Movie.

I'm so excited to see Kermit, Piggy and the gang!

http://www.disnology.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/The-Muppets-Movie-Poster1.jpg

NormanPride
11/24/2011, 05:35 PM
Jealous!

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
11/24/2011, 05:39 PM
Great movie! There are a lot of pop culture references designed to make people in their 30s and 40s laugh.

NormanPride
11/24/2011, 05:56 PM
What if you're just almost 30?

royalfan5
11/24/2011, 06:56 PM
My friends and I are going after the Nebraska/Iowa game tomorrow. I am way more excited for to see the Muppets.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
11/24/2011, 07:06 PM
What if you're just almost 30?Then you should still be able to appreciate.

SanJoaquinSooner
11/24/2011, 08:04 PM
what if you're vet's age?

stoops the eternal pimp
11/24/2011, 08:47 PM
We just got back from happy feet 2...I hated the 1st one so it was easy to like the 2nd one better.

IndySooner
11/27/2011, 02:40 PM
We saw the sneak preview of The Muppets at Quail Springs. It was great! Loved being able to introduce my kids to The Muppets!

MountainOkie
11/27/2011, 07:26 PM
Great Movie!

jkjsooner
11/27/2011, 07:32 PM
That's great you all are so excited. Wish I could send my wife to watch it with you guys...

I guess it's just something I will never understand. I always found Kermit annoying and wanted to rip Miss Piggy to shreds. Maybe 25 years later I should give 'em another chance and I suppose I'm going to be forced to do so.

Anyway, not criticizing other's tastes. I'm clearly in the minority here.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
11/27/2011, 08:29 PM
That's great you all are so excited. Wish I could send my wife to watch it with you guys...

I guess it's just something I will never understand. I always found Kermit annoying and wanted to rip Miss Piggy to shreds. Maybe 25 years later I should give 'em another chance and I suppose I'm going to be forced to do so.

Anyway, not criticizing other's tastes. I'm clearly in the minority here.Obviously! ;)

achiro
3/10/2012, 11:59 PM
Just watched this evening with my kids, enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would.

StoopTroup
3/11/2012, 06:34 AM

Anyway, not criticizing other's tastes. I'm clearly in the minority here.

I think you might be a bit overboard but also the PC Statements and ghey enuendo that the Muppets bring can disturb even those that teeter on the edge of giving it another latent try 20 years later.

Sigmund Freud.

Think Schlomo, lol

Psychosexual development
Psychosocial development
Unconscious*· Preconscious
Consciousness
Psychic apparatus
Id, ego and super-ego
Libido*· Drive
Transference
Countertransference
Ego defenses*· Resistance
Projection*· Denial

It's all in a Muppet Movie. :D ;)

achiro
3/11/2012, 11:14 AM
I think you might be a bit overboard but also the PC Statements and ghey enuendo that the Muppets bring can disturb even those that teeter on the edge of giving it another latent try 20 years later.

Sigmund Freud.

Think Schlomo, lol

Psychosexual development
Psychosocial development
Unconscious*· Preconscious
Consciousness
Psychic apparatus
Id, ego and super-ego
Libido*· Drive
Transference
Countertransference
Ego defenses*· Resistance
Projection*· Denial

It's all in a Muppet Movie. :D ;)
Does your medical history include a head injury?