PDA

View Full Version : What If...

oudavid1
11/22/2011, 12:22 PM
We send the Super Committee back and make them this deal, either you figure this thing out, or your all relieved of your command, at the next election, your are not permitted to run.

Or, just simply tell congress, if they are not serious about solving issues that are import to our nations future, we will start decrementing pay.

Crazy, but is it logical?

OULenexaman
11/22/2011, 01:10 PM
did you become lost?

Curly Bill
11/22/2011, 01:15 PM
Logical? No. We're the retards who keep sending the same folks back to DC over and over again, so we don't have it in us to force them to do their job, little on a good job. Besides that, per the Constitution congress has the power to set congressional pay, so unless we'd like to change that we have no say in the matter.

dwarthog
11/22/2011, 01:42 PM
Logical? No. We're the retards who keep sending the same folks back to DC over and over again, so we don't have it in us to force them to do their job, little on a good job. Besides that, per the Constitution congress has the power to set congressional pay, so unless we'd like to change that we have no say in the matter.

I agree with you but the deck has been stacked for some time against the voters in the country successfully being able to "vote the bums" out.

They keep redrawing congressional districts under the guise of "fairness" more and more tightly as to ensure the outcome of the elections are basically controlled with very little swing one way or the other.

Until that is changed, our course is set.

49r
11/22/2011, 03:31 PM
Hmmm, I coulda sworn we had a politics board somewhere over here...Now, where did that thing go???

oudavid1
11/24/2011, 01:33 AM
did you become lost?

Hmmm, I coulda sworn we had a politics board somewhere over here...Now, where did that thing go???

Is that the Obama area?

SicEmBaylor
11/24/2011, 01:35 AM
We send the Super Committee back and make them this deal, either you figure this thing out, or your all relieved of your command, at the next election, your are not permitted to run.

Or, just simply tell congress, if they are not serious about solving issues that are import to our nations future, we will start decrementing pay.

Crazy, but is it logical?
Please stick to what you know...twitter. You're an exceptional twit. ;)

Blue
11/24/2011, 01:48 AM
I don't see anything in the rules that says a "supercomittee" is even legal or constitutional.

SicEmBaylor
11/24/2011, 01:52 AM
I don't see anything in the rules that says a "supercomittee" is even legal or constitutional.

#Winner. This ^ man gets it.

olevetonahill
11/24/2011, 03:22 AM
Please stick to what you know...twitter. You're an exceptional twit. ;)

Bravo Sicem Bravo :biggrin:

soonercruiser
11/24/2011, 03:07 PM
Is that the Obama area?

Mandated trash can by Mod Law!
They don't want the political riff raff getting mixed up with the heavy sports drinkers & betters.
That would be a toxic mix leading to losses of the sports teams.
Oh! Wait!
:fatigue: