PDA

View Full Version : If you think we are bad

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
11/21/2011, 10:53 PM
A lot of Rams message board fans have had it with Bradford. Its been building up in momentum since Kiper said to trade him and grab Luck.

toast
11/21/2011, 10:57 PM
Because Sam has so much to work with on that team?

FaninAma
11/21/2011, 11:00 PM
I hope they do. It would be the best thing that ever happened to Sam....from a football career standpoint. The Rams suck. If he stays there his career is in serious jeopardy from injury.

sooner59
11/21/2011, 11:02 PM
Miami, Seattle, Denver, etc...:
"I can haz Sam Bradford?"

TXBOOMER
11/21/2011, 11:03 PM
I wouldn't hold my breath if I were a Ram fan waiting on that to happen.

SanJoaquinSooner
A lot of Rams message board fans have had it with Bradford. Its been building up in momentum since Kiper said to trade him and grab Luck.

I don't see how the Rams could draft Luck. He will be gone by the time the Rams pick.

tfoolry
Chiefs are ready to write a big check for him right now.

btk108
11/21/2011, 11:05 PM
Would love to see Sam leave, he's getting killed.

swardboy
11/21/2011, 11:08 PM
Sam was the last of the ultra-high $ draft picks. I doubt anyone would write that high of a check for him. But I agree, getting away from the mess that is the St. Louis Rams would be a good move. I'm thinking there is going to be a major ax cutting after the season in coaches and management. Stay or go, poor Sam will probably be learning a third offense in as many years.

cccasooner2
11/21/2011, 11:20 PM

Donald Trump has better hair than Kiper. Does any NFL team listen to that fool?

BoulderSooner79
11/21/2011, 11:39 PM
Being the number #1 pick certainly has it's downsides too. The team had to really suck to get it. I fear that Sam is in danger of the new OC every year syndrome. Jason Campbell has been pretty decent at times, but had 5 OCs in 5 years and could never get off the ground. I don't see Josh McDaniel as a big improvement over last year - just different. And as everyone knows, there is not much help outside Steven Jackson (when healthy).

AlboSooner
11/21/2011, 11:44 PM
Truth be told, he misses some guys too. Maybe he's got happy feet.

oumartin
11/21/2011, 11:48 PM
yeah, Sam isn't very accurate and I think it's due to the amount of pressure he gets. Alot of his picks are also kinda WTF were you thinking. Again I think alot has to do with him fearing for his life.

btw, Kiper is a fool

llsooner7
11/22/2011, 03:38 AM
It's sad to see Bradford wasting away in St. Louis. Just a bad situation. Such a special player...Would love to see him let loose with some decent weapons. btw Kiper is the same dude that put Jimmy Clausen ahead of Bradford on most of his mock drafts. Kiper consistently makes a mockery of the already ridiculous concept of mock drafts.

85sooners
11/22/2011, 03:48 AM
Rams need to trade and get clausen

Widescreen
11/22/2011, 08:08 AM
This poll and thread seem to indicate most are still on board with Sammy.

http://www.clanram.com/forums/f11/would-you-trade-sam-bradford-46746/

soonercoop1
11/22/2011, 08:14 AM
The guy has terrible receivers and the only good ones have been hurt. His O-line can't pass protect.

Aries
11/22/2011, 10:28 AM
That's exactly why I won't read Rams message boards as long as Sammy is a Ram. Ram's fans are insane sometimes.

EatLeadCommie
11/22/2011, 10:32 AM
He has no offensive line and no receivers outside of Lloyd, who they just got. I also don't think he's anywhere close to 100%.

Amazing what a difference a year makes.

SanJoaquinSooner
11/22/2011, 10:37 AM
the Rams had an absolutely brutal schedule their first 7 games. They should have been 0-7 but somehow they beat the Saints.

SoonerAtKU
11/22/2011, 10:37 AM
Let's not forget that he is on his second OC, and didn't even get an offseason to work with an entirely new offense and set of WRs. I think Gibson is the only guy they have that sees time at WR from last year, and I suppose Clayton is back now. Most of the TEs are gone, and Amendola blew out his elbow. His tackles are done for the year, along with a couple other OL.

There's a guy I work with who loves to come in on Mondays and talk about how badly Bradford played. I ask him how the rest of the team did and he mumbles off about bad throws and "terrible" picks. He's the worst person I know to talk sports with, so I don't even bother anymore. I've really enjoyed putting him out of the playoffs in our fantasy football league here.

cantwait48
11/22/2011, 11:15 AM
I was going to mention their schedule as well, you woulda thought they won the freakin superbowl last year given the schedule they had. There was little doubt there was going to be a sophomore slump in st louis. they would be crazy not to keep him a little longer and try to get something going.

SoonerAtKU
11/22/2011, 11:22 AM
Bradford isn't going anywhere. They gave him a 50 million dollar guaranteed deal. If he was lighting it up, they could possibly trade him, but as it is now, what team is going to want to take on that salary for a QB who would then be on his third OC in three years and hasn't sniffed a pro bowl?

He'll be fine after a healthy and productive offseason.

oudavid1
11/22/2011, 12:04 PM
Ideal Situation for Rams Fans:

Rams draft Luck and trade Bradford to Miami.

You pay Luck significantly less, and in turn Miami gets a better QB than they could have drafted. Miami has won 3 games now, and wont be in good position to get Luck or Barkley, so they would have to go for Landy Jones or Nick Foles. I think we can all agree in this scenario, Bradford is better than Jones or Foles.

SoonerAtKU
11/22/2011, 12:23 PM
Miami is not going to pay Bradford the remainder of his contract. If he had the Rams in playoff contention again, and was flirting with a pro bowl, maybe. But then, you'd have nobody complaining or wanting to lose him, so that's a no go.

Also, how are the Rams supposed to draft Luck again? Indy has to win three games to move ahead of STL, and I don't think even they think it's possible.

oudavid1
11/22/2011, 12:25 PM
Miami is not going to pay Bradford the remainder of his contract. If he had the Rams in playoff contention again, and was flirting with a pro bowl, maybe. But then, you'd have nobody complaining or wanting to lose him, so that's a no go.

Also, how are the Rams supposed to draft Luck again? Indy has to win three games to move ahead of STL, and I don't think even they think it's possible.

Thats a good point. I guess Rams could draft Barkley and trade him to Miami or just trade the pick to Miami.

SoonerAtKU
11/22/2011, 12:26 PM
Also, based on what we know and salaries, Bradford at $78 Million is not really a better option than a younger Jones at a much much much lower pricetag. He'd have to be performing at a pro-bowl level to justify that salary, and then the Rams would keep him.