PDA

View Full Version : Will someone please explain why this thread was closed?

soonerfromgeorgia
11/21/2011, 08:33 PM
Other than the adminstrator being a punk.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?163142-To-be-the-Preseason-1-it-goes-without-saying-this-team

PhiDeltBeers
11/21/2011, 08:34 PM
Wow, many people are starting to notice it too. Out of control. It's all Dean.

sooner n houston
11/21/2011, 08:36 PM
Ummm maybe because your an ignorant ***? Maybe?

DRLSooner
11/21/2011, 08:40 PM
Because you think KSU is 5-6?

soonerfromgeorgia
11/21/2011, 08:42 PM
Because you think KSU is 5-6?

Actually hacked that one up trying to edit it. Meant to change the 2-9 part, not the 9-2 part.

DRLSooner
11/21/2011, 08:44 PM
Actually hacked that one up trying to edit it. Meant to change the 2-9 part, not the 9-2 part.Fair enough. Carry on.

starclassic tama
11/21/2011, 08:47 PM
and you think missouri lost to iowa state by 37 when they won by 35?

soonerfromgeorgia
11/21/2011, 08:49 PM
Well ****, we still haven't beaten anyone.

8timechamps
11/21/2011, 08:50 PM
I won't close this one (although I can't speak for the others), but this is the stupidest thread I've ever seen.

Carry on.

C&CDean
11/21/2011, 08:58 PM
Let's see, the biggest troll since the carpet boy. You clean carpet too georgia boy?

oudavid1
11/21/2011, 09:01 PM
Let's see, the biggest troll since the carpet boy. You clean carpet too georgia boy?

So your killing the messenger, I agreed when you came down on me, but the thread in the link did not deserve what it got.

soonerfromgeorgia
11/21/2011, 09:02 PM

No I don't C&C. How is that message board power trip working for you hiney boy?

This place would be better if you looked at more than one angle of discussions.

C&CDean
11/21/2011, 09:04 PM
So your killing the messenger, I agreed when you came down on me, but the thread in the link did not deserve what it got.

You've been way too busy ****ing up our players lives on Twitter David. Stick to what you know. Guess you haven't been watching the georgia boy's schtick huh?

rainiersooner
11/21/2011, 09:20 PM
This is pure gold. Kind of takes the edge off the loss actually.

C&CDean
11/21/2011, 09:24 PM
I do what I can.

soonerfromgeorgia
11/21/2011, 09:27 PM
I do what I can.

You need to get the **** over yourself.

C&CDean
11/21/2011, 09:29 PM
OK. OU t-shirt boy gets some time off. Yay you. In the meantime, let me know if you ever want to attend a real OU game. I'll hook you up with tix and stuff.

tulsaoilerfan
11/21/2011, 09:36 PM
Damn there's been some good meltdowns since Saturday night

soonervegas
11/21/2011, 09:37 PM
Because Deans the hero soonerfans.com deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hate him, because he can take it.

starclassic tama
11/21/2011, 09:37 PM
You've been way too busy ****ing up our players lives on Twitter David.curious about the story behind this one

C&CDean
11/21/2011, 09:42 PM
Because Deans the hero soonerfans.com deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hate him, because he can take it.

Thank you, thank you very much...

oudavid1
11/22/2011, 08:40 AM
Absolute power corrupts, absolutely.

And Dean yes, TJeff was mad I was rooting against OSU. So what? Can you blame me? I didnt want OSU in the national championship game since we had lost our shot.

colleyvillesooner
11/22/2011, 08:45 AM
But we hadn't lost out shot.

Bourbon St Sooner
11/22/2011, 08:49 AM
Damn there's been some good meltdowns since Saturday night

No need for a meltdown thread this week. The whole board's a meltdown.

sooner59
11/22/2011, 09:37 AM

This. We had the opportunity to take care of osu in the last week. If we lose and they go, its our own fault.

Tulsa_Fireman
11/22/2011, 09:44 AM
Absolute power corrupts, absolutely.

And Dean yes, TJeff was mad I was rooting against OSU. So what? Can you blame me? I didnt want OSU in the national championship game since we had lost our shot.

My homies tjeff, rbroy, ljone, kstil, and falex love hangers on their nuts.

Makes 'em feel bigger than they already are.

You gay up this board.

tulsaoilerfan
11/22/2011, 09:52 AM
No need for a meltdown thread this week. The whole board's a meltdown.

Yeah i think some of these are better than the Helander Meltdown LOL

Breadburner
11/22/2011, 10:20 AM
I love it when ****-tards lose it....Makes it easier to thin the herd.....!

oudavid1
11/22/2011, 12:01 PM
My homies tjeff, rbroy, ljone, kstil, and falex love hangers on their nuts.

Makes 'em feel bigger than they already are.

You gay up this board.

You just commented on other guys nuts and I am the gay one?

I think your just trying to be cool, thats what I think.

MamaMia
11/22/2011, 12:25 PM
Could someone please post the corrected numbers on that for me? I thought it was an interesting point.

rekamrettuB
11/22/2011, 12:33 PM

Can I be the hero Soonerfans needs right now? And what does it take to become this hero?

landrun
11/22/2011, 12:38 PM
Yes we had. Just some homer OU fans hadn't realized it yet.

I knew we were going to lose to Baylor.
I told my wife before the game. And guess what. We'll lose to OSU too.

They might end up in the NC game anyway before this is done.

MamaMia
11/22/2011, 12:46 PM
Even if we beat Baylor...too many things still needed to happen. Plus...no way could we beat LSU anyway, with so many key players out.

MamaMia
11/22/2011, 12:48 PM
The Sugar Bowl is a home game for them. Been there. Done that. :(

colleyvillesooner
11/22/2011, 01:26 PM
Some OU homer fans and a few BCS experts. Oregon lost. It would have been an 1 loss OU vs a 1 loss Bama, with a strong anti-rematch sentiment. That is a shot. Moot now, acting like there was no shot is revisionist history.

StoopTroup
11/22/2011, 01:38 PM
Once Games are in the Books....it is what it is. I'm not sure I understand how Real Football Fans can't look a few scores up but they can troll the Board with 100-200 posts.

What is real is what happens in Games. There is no problem with going back to a certain play and tearing it down and maybe talking about what happened. What kills me is a person hanging onto a Schtick to have a Coach Fired because 4 years ago some Team cheated their way to a MNC and then had it pulled and said Fan(?) continues to think it was our Coaches fault. When the deck is stacked against you....it's stacked against you. There is little you can do to claim you were a Champion because your opponent cheated. You just have to let it go and hope that sometime down the Road your Coaches can overcome the loss that was laid upon them by some cheaters. It doesn't make it any easier if your Fans are a bunch of ignoramuses however.

StoopTroup
11/22/2011, 01:45 PM
And guess what. We'll lose to OSU too.

They might end up in the NC game anyway before this is done.

I hope you do understand that this is purely your opinion and that even though it might have some basis you could build from some facts....the thing is....It is possible that you could be wrong and that just like last year there were a lot of OU Fans that thought we would go to Stoolwater and lose. There were very few Fans that thought oSu would lose to ISU but it did happen.

I think your comment would be a bit more realistic if you had been talking about what was going to happen this week in Norman. There is a Football Game to play between now and the Game in Stoolwater.

Let's say come 12-3 Brandon Weeden or Blackmon or both were unable to play. You wouldn't feel the same way I'd imagine. Of course....may be you would....You already are making predictions based on opinion right now. Why should that change?

StoopTroup
11/22/2011, 01:47 PM
Can I be the hero Soonerfans needs right now? And what does it take to become this hero?

Balls the size of hay bales....lol

soonerboomer93
11/22/2011, 01:55 PM
You need to get the **** over yourself.

There's an old saying about glass houses

colleyvillesooner
11/22/2011, 02:01 PM
That dean will knock them down with his awesomeness?

StoopTroup
11/22/2011, 02:06 PM
There's an old saying about glass houses

Good Point.

MamaMia
11/23/2011, 03:35 PM
The better question is why cant some people either join in a conversation politely, without calling people names on a constant basis, and simply ignore threads they think are stupid? Some people feel the need to be board bullies and take a dump in almost every single thread.

You would hope that grown adults could agree to disagree in a classy and polite manner. Some people seem absolutely incapable of doing that. So much so in fact that they will twist around what people say, lie, or exaggerate just to bolster their "I'm so tough and smart and the rest of you are morons' mentality.

NormanPride
11/23/2011, 03:51 PM
This was a good week to take vacation, wasn't it? Only checking SF.com occasionally... yknow, to see how soon Urbie is coach at tOSU :rolleyes:

(this is baj btw)

If any (real) Modador really wanted to power trip they wouldn't do it by closing threads. There are so many other ways to make you all go crazy that would be better:

1- Take away spek. Anything involving spek usually gets people angry.

2- One-starring threads. Nobody has any idea who does it, so a modador could do it as easily as someone else, heh

3- Disagreement. Seriously, does everyone in the world have to agree with you in order for you to be happy.

In conclusion, be thankful for (real) Modadors volunteering their time to put up with the likes of posters like you. Without them, people like me would end up being (real) modadors, and then you'd have REAL reason to complain:

Baj: This thread topic sucks. I'm merging it with another topic that sucks.

^^^and that is why I am not a real modador, heh

MamaMia
11/23/2011, 04:05 PM
This was a good week to take vacation, wasn't it? Only checking SF.com occasionally... yknow, to see how soon Urbie is coach at tOSU :rolleyes:

(this is baj btw)

If any (real) Modador really wanted to power trip they wouldn't do it by closing threads. There are so many other ways to make you all go crazy that would be better:

1- Take away spek. Anything involving spek usually gets people angry.

2- One-starring threads. Nobody has any idea who does it, so a modador could do it as easily as someone else, heh

3- Disagreement. Seriously, does everyone in the world have to agree with you in order for you to be happy.

In conclusion, be thankful for (real) Modadors volunteering their time to put up with the likes of posters like you. Without them, people like me would end up being (real) modadors, and then you'd have REAL reason to complain:

Baj: This thread topic sucks. I'm merging it with another topic that sucks.

^^^and that is why I am not a real modador, hehPersonally, I doubt the likes of us give a flying flip.

I Am Right
11/23/2011, 04:06 PM
Whoa, close this thread