PDA

View Full Version : Closed threads...

PhiDeltBeers
11/21/2011, 08:28 PM
Seriously mods, did some of you guys get picked on a lot growing up and now you're using your almighty forum powers to close threads everytime someone has an opinion that differs from your own. Seriously grow up. Everyone has a right to be upset about a loss and maybe some people come on here to vent. Have I? No. I don't let losses get to me anymore, but I do enjoy coming here to get other peoples perspectives. Just because a few of you mods act like you Bob's best friend doesn't mean people can't voice their opinions when they think he (or other coaches) have made some mistakes. I understand that some people get out of line on here...but just ban them. There's threads being closed because you guys don't share the same opinion and quite frankly it's getting ridiculous. As long as I've been on this forum, I've alway enjoyed seeing other peoples perspectives and opinions whether or not I agree with them. You've taken the joy out of the forum. Quick being such pansies and grow a thicker coat of skin if your feelings are getting hurt.

I guess I should say all is great in Norman and Bob's the greatest thing that has ever happened to the program. There I agree with you so maybe this one won't get closed.

tulsaoilerfan
11/21/2011, 08:29 PM
This won't last long. ;)

soonerfromgeorgia
11/21/2011, 08:30 PM
I f'ing agree and C & C in the biggest punk of them all. Like a freaking child who didn't get any candy, pouting little ****.

cccasooner2
11/21/2011, 08:35 PM
Geeze!

The mods get upset with a word like that.

Last edited by PhiDeltBeers; 11/21/2011 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Taking the word geeze out.

This guy catches on quick. :D

PhiDeltBeers
11/21/2011, 08:40 PM
Wow, I got more green spec on that one post than anyone I've ever posted....but this thread will be closed and I'll probably go to jail for awhile.

8timechamps
11/21/2011, 08:48 PM
Are we really to the point of creating threads to complain about the mods?

I close threads when I deem them over the line, and while I haven't closed any today, I'm sure whichever mod closed whatever thread didn't do so arbitrarily.

Soonerus
11/21/2011, 08:52 PM
I call that modgressive...it happens...

C&CDean
11/21/2011, 08:55 PM
Seriously mods, did some of you guys get picked on a lot growing up and now you're using your almighty forum powers to close threads everytime someone has an opinion that differs from your own. Seriously grow up. Everyone has a right to be upset about a loss and maybe some people come on here to vent. Have I? No. I don't let losses get to me anymore, but I do enjoy coming here to get other peoples perspectives. Just because a few of you mods act like you Bob's best friend doesn't mean people can't voice their opinions when they think he (or other coaches) have made some mistakes. I understand that some people get out of line on here...but just ban them. There's threads being closed because you guys don't share the same opinion and quite frankly it's getting ridiculous. As long as I've been on this forum, I've alway enjoyed seeing other peoples perspectives and opinions whether or not I agree with them. You've taken the joy out of the forum. Quick being such pansies and grow a thicker coat of skin if your feelings are getting hurt.

I guess I should say all is great in Norman and Bob's the greatest thing that has ever happened to the program. There I agree with you so maybe this one won't get closed.

Thanks for your POS opinion. If it was only you, and a couple dozen other dip****s then it'd be OK. Problem is, we're over run with dip****s. Deal with it, or GTFO. Thank you.

agoo758
11/21/2011, 08:55 PM
Are we really to the point of creating threads to complain about the mods?

When the mods are closing threads that merely have a link posted (Calling out the Sharks). I could understand why someone gets to that point.