PDA

View Full Version : Hey Dean....

jumperstop
11/21/2011, 12:54 PM
Please explain to me why you banned me for three days and how the only explaination you provide is "Seriously STFU". I didn't say ANYTHING in that thread that deserved a three day ban, yet I see the ******* making jokes about the situation got to post all weekend. I seriously hope that you were genuinly confused, but I doubt it. You just get these personal vendettas against people for no reason. I'm not going to sit here and bitch that I couldn't post all weekend, because honestly OU losing was enough to keep me away for a couple of days. But someone seriously needs to suspend your admin abilities if your going to abuse them in such a manner....

You have received an infraction at SoonerFans.com Message Boards
Dear jumperstop,

You have received an infraction at SoonerFans.com Message Boards.

Reason: STFU
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 9 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3400844

Originally Posted by btk108
Let's keep this thread on track people. Tragic scenario for that University. Thoughts and prayers their way.
Lets keep it on track? I'm talking about flying in a thread about a plane crash. I'm sorry for those people's family and I'm sad for all those who are sad, but honestly when I heard on the radio this morning I didn't even know who the person was until they said osu bb coach....If all I can say in this thread is "T&P to the family and osu" then you're being ridiculous....
All the best,
SoonerFans.com Message Boards

Yet you don't even touch Kabookie's post right after mine....

Was Eddie the pilot?

Do I ever say anything that is breaking the rules of the forum or offending anyone? No Was I given a warning? No....So for whatever reason you banned me had nothing to do with what was actually posted in thread, but more to do with whatever causes you do hate on certain people on this board for no reason....

olevetonahill
11/21/2011, 01:08 PM
IBT NEXT B

stoops the eternal pimp
11/21/2011, 01:12 PM
L...O...L

soonerbrat
11/21/2011, 01:15 PM
i don't get it.

olevetonahill
11/21/2011, 01:20 PM
i don't get it.

Dont get what?

jumperstop
11/21/2011, 01:38 PM
No response from Ole Deano yet.....

olevetonahill
11/21/2011, 01:39 PM
No response from Ole Deano yet.....

Prolly cause he aint on line
Be patient he will get to you shortly

pphilfran
11/21/2011, 01:40 PM
Prolly cause he aint on line
Be patient he will get to you shortly

lol

stoops the eternal pimp
11/21/2011, 01:41 PM
pure gold

jk the sooner fan
11/21/2011, 01:43 PM
this will end well

olevetonahill
11/21/2011, 01:46 PM
this will end well

More I think about it, Ima thinkin hes got Ole Dean skeered to face him :distrust:

jumperstop
11/21/2011, 01:49 PM
this will end well
I figured I would share the love with everyone else....I could have done all this in a pm but that's less fun...

jumperstop
11/21/2011, 01:49 PM
More I think about it, Ima thinkin hes got Ole Dean skeered to face him :distrust:

I bet.... :rolleyes:

jk the sooner fan
11/21/2011, 01:51 PM
I figured I would share the love with everyone else....I could have done all this in a pm but that's less fun...

Dean is........well, Dean.....it's his kingdom - you can either accept them and post here ......or go elsewhere

jumperstop
11/21/2011, 01:53 PM
pure gold

Let him ban you for no reason when you weren't the jackass in the thread and see how you like it. If this was my first problem with Dean I would have let it go. But for some reason he feels the need to single me out time and time again...

olevetonahill
11/21/2011, 01:56 PM
Ever think that theres Just sompun about you that Pizzez him off?

stoops the eternal pimp
11/21/2011, 01:57 PM
Let him ban you for no reason when you weren't the jackass in the thread and see how you like it. If this was my first problem with Dean I would have let it go. But for some reason he feels the need to single me out time and time again...

That would make me furious

StoopTroup
11/21/2011, 02:00 PM

In B4Ban

jumperstop
11/21/2011, 02:01 PM
Dean is........well, Dean.....it's his kingdom - you can either accept them and post here ......or go elsewhere

See that's the thing, I did post by his rules (forum rules) got singled out and banned when there was a guy who posted directly after me who was clearly breaking rules (Kaboozie) that didn't get banned. I enjoy posting here and everyone is nice except the one in charge. I've never had issues with any other mods, but I figured I would let everyone know the situation. Dean if basically going to come in here and post and say "Well Stfu or leave" and hell possibly give me another ban. But eventually people will get sick of that ****. All I'm saying is that I would get a verbal warning if I said to Dean half of things he says to people that he doesn't like...

pphilfran
11/21/2011, 02:02 PM

Throwing this chit in his face ain't gonna help things...

You say for some reason he singles you out time and time again....why do you give him reason to single you out time and time again?

jumperstop
11/21/2011, 02:04 PM
Ever think that theres Just sompun about you that Pizzez him off?

Ohh I know there is, but NOBODY else on this board has EVER had a problem with me....at least that I know of. I don't know what it would be though. He's always refering to my age so I bet he thinks I'm a stupid liberal hippy youngin or something of the sort.....

stoops the eternal pimp
11/21/2011, 02:04 PM
One time, Dean was driving a girl to the airport when he thought she left her briefcase on accident..He went and picked it up and said we should take it to her...So I left my job as a dog groomer and we started across country to take it back...Along the way, Dean fell asleep driving and took us into Nebraska instead of Colorado...What's funny is that Dean said "That John Denver is full of ****" but it was really Dean who was full of ****...I forgave him and we made our way to Aspen. This is where you will learn a lesson...Dean's hands were cold so I offered him one of my pair..He became very angry but after he became angry, we discovered the briefcase had a lot of money in it.

I hope you learned from this post.

jumperstop
11/21/2011, 02:05 PM
Throwing this chit in his face ain't gonna help things...

You say for some reason he singles you out time and time again....why do you give him reason to single you out time and time again?

I'm not going to go back and find every post he commented on and discredited me because I'm too young to know about that or I smoke too much weed or whatever he's comment on me before....
I mostly try to avoid him though...until he banned me.

jumperstop
11/21/2011, 02:07 PM
One time, Dean was driving a girl to the airport when he thought she left her briefcase on accident..He went and picked it up and said we should take it to her...So I left my job as a dog groomer and we started across country to take it back...Along the way, Dean fell asleep driving and took us into Nebraska instead of Colorado...What's funny is that Dean said "That John Denver is full of ****" but it was really Dean who was full of ****...I forgave him and we made our way to Aspen. This is where you will learn a lesson...Dean's hands were cold so I offered him one of my pair..He became very angry but after he became angry, we discovered the briefcase had a lot of money in it.

I hope you learned from this post.

I didn't like that movie the first time...

pphilfran
11/21/2011, 02:13 PM
I'm not going to go back and find every post he commented on and discredited me because I'm too young to know about that or I smoke too much weed or whatever he's comment on me before....
I mostly try to avoid him though...until he banned me.

Lay low for a while...get the target off your chest...he will get tired of waiting for you to push the envelope and he will find another poster to harass...

sooner_born_1960
11/21/2011, 02:15 PM
I'd just let it slide. You didn't miss anything this weekend.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/21/2011, 02:16 PM
Well there was another occasion when Dean got out of prison and he got mad at me for ....get this... picking him up in a police car..Even though we started out rough and had to go get all of our band members back, we managed to raise the money for the orphanage before we went back to the pen.

jk the sooner fan
11/21/2011, 02:16 PM
But eventually people will get sick of that ****.

the hell you say.... :biggrin:

jumperstop
11/21/2011, 02:17 PM
Lay low for a while...get the target off your chest...he will get tired of waiting for you to push the envelope and he will find another poster to harass...
That's what I figured I ever since he started hating on me, but it hasn't seemed to change much with his banning me and all. And this thread isn't helping...:)

soonerbrat
11/21/2011, 02:17 PM
Well there was another occasion when Dean got out of prison and he got mad at me for ....get this... picking him up in a police car..Even though we started out rough and had to go get all of our band members back, we managed to raise the money for the orphanage before we went back to the pen.

you were on a mission from God.

pphilfran
11/21/2011, 02:18 PM

I bet you even played a redneck bar...RAWHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!

jumperstop
11/21/2011, 02:18 PM
I'd just let it slide. You didn't miss anything this weekend.

I was pissed when I didn't get to make fun of osu, but I'm kinda glad I didn't now. And I would have been mostly absent from the meltdown **** except to tell people they are over reacting and to just accept the fact we aren't as good as we thought we were. But I still wanted to let everyone know of my injustice....

stoops the eternal pimp
11/21/2011, 02:19 PM
I bet you even played a redneck bar...RAWHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!
Wait..I remember you..You threw a beer bottle at me

sooner_born_1960
11/21/2011, 02:22 PM
I was pissed when I didn't get to make fun of osu, but I'm kinda glad I didn't now. And I would have been mostly absent from the meltdown **** except to tell people they are over reacting and to just accept the fact we aren't as good as we thought we were. But I still wanted to let everyone know of my injustice....
If it makes you fell any better, I tend to agree with you concerning the post in question.

pphilfran
11/21/2011, 02:23 PM
Wait..I remember you..You threw a beer bottle at me

Actually, three....

tooslow
11/21/2011, 02:26 PM
he will find another poster to harass...

Cripes!!! lol

JohnnyMack
11/21/2011, 02:57 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2648/4081603210_ed7392a3f3.jpg

jumperstop
11/21/2011, 03:00 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2648/4081603210_ed7392a3f3.jpg
Did you know white tigers are basically a mutation of a regualr tiger and are normally quite unhealthy? If it wasn't for zoo's, they would mostly be nonexistent...

JohnnyMack
11/21/2011, 03:02 PM
http://pichour.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/scuba-cat.jpg

StoopTroup
11/21/2011, 03:12 PM
And I would have been mostly absent from the meltdown **** except to tell people they are over reacting and to just accept the fact we aren't as good as we thought we were.

Which is pure horse crap and only leads to making things worse.

3rdgensooner
11/21/2011, 03:13 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/gen3sooner/owned_etc/1230280554102.jpg

jumperstop
11/21/2011, 03:14 PM
Which is pure horse crap and only leads to making things worse.

It's true, with injuries and all, this team is a shell of it's former self...

SoonerLB
11/21/2011, 03:19 PM
The spiral continues, heed the advice, and remember, when you are entering the kitchen, don't pizz off the cook! ;)

olevetonahill
11/21/2011, 03:24 PM
JHad to run some errands

Glad I dint miss anything.
By the wat Jumper Thanks for letting us know about how terrible Dean is.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/21/2011, 03:27 PM
http://thewheelfx.com/lane/GIFS/TigerAttack.gif

jumperstop
11/21/2011, 03:27 PM
JHad to run some errands

Glad I dint miss anything.
By the wat Jumper Thanks for letting us know about how terrible Dean is.

Welcome, hopefully you've seen the light

Edit: If you don't remember it wasn't too long ago you "posted your last thread here" in a similar thread... :) Albeit different reasons, but you should understand...

stoops the eternal pimp
11/21/2011, 03:29 PM
I did..

jumperstop
11/21/2011, 03:31 PM
I did..
At least I'm doing some good before I'll never be seen again...

SoonerTerry
11/21/2011, 03:34 PM
Someone is about to get PROBED!!!

oh and IBTL

olevetonahill
11/21/2011, 03:36 PM
Welcome, hopefully you've seen the light

Edit: If you don't remember it wasn't too long ago you "posted your last thread here" in a similar thread... :) Albeit different reasons, but you should understand...

Yea but since then Dean and I met in an alley and had one hell of a fight . we got things settled between us .

jumperstop
11/21/2011, 03:43 PM
Yea but since then Dean and I met in an alley and had one hell of a fight . we got things settled between us .

If that'll settle things between me and him I'd do that. I just don't know what it is about me he has a problem with. Whatever it is I feel it's not deserved...

OU_Sooners75
11/21/2011, 03:45 PM

I have been banned by Deano for posting a hot chick...a image he loved...LOL

I was also baned for something out of my control because of a misunderstanding....LOL

Seriously....doing this is only going to make it worse.

OU_Sooners75
11/21/2011, 03:47 PM
Ohh I know there is, but NOBODY else on this board has EVER had a problem with me....at least that I know of. I don't know what it would be though. He's always refering to my age so I bet he thinks I'm a stupid liberal hippy youngin or something of the sort.....

I have a problem with you for simply starting this thread.

olevetonahill
11/21/2011, 03:47 PM
If that'll settle things between me and him I'd do that. I just don't know what it is about me he has a problem with. Whatever it is I feel it's not deserved...
Let me tell ya Hes Tuff. but then so am I . that was the damndest fight seen in ages

jumperstop
11/21/2011, 03:52 PM
I have a problem with you for simply starting this thread.

Good for you, I don't care what you think because you don't go banning people you have a personal issue with....You can have all the issues with me you want, but I feel as long as I follow forum rules that I shouldn't be banned without warning....

OU_Sooners75
11/21/2011, 03:52 PM
In other words Dean probed you?

jumperstop
11/21/2011, 03:55 PM
I have been banned by Deano for posting a hot chick...a image he loved...LOL
I was also baned for something out of my control because of a misunderstanding....LOL

Seriously....doing this is only going to make it worse.

Still against forum rules, so can't complain.

OU_Sooners75
11/21/2011, 03:57 PM
Let me tell ya Hes Tuff. but then so am I . that was the damndest fight seen in ages

Bullcrap...I got it on tape! and it wasnt in a dark alley!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3iFhLdWjqc

OU_Sooners75
11/21/2011, 03:58 PM
Still against forum rules, so can't complain.

Hot chicks aren't agaisnt the rules...neither is a wet white t shirt. LOL

KABOOKIE
11/21/2011, 04:09 PM
Yet you don't even touch Kabookie's post right after mine......

To be fair, El Deano gave me a 9 point infraction for that insensitive comment (you all know you were thinking it). Maybe he meant to bane me and accidently hit your username instead. If that was the case then I will forgive Dean.

jumperstop
11/21/2011, 04:16 PM
To be fair, El Deano gave me a 9 point infraction for that insensitive comment (you all know you were thinking it). Maybe he meant to bane me and accidently hit your username instead. If that was the case then I will forgive Dean.

And again sorry for throwing you under the bus, but I would put money that this was no accident. If it seriously was I'll take back everything and apologize sincerly to Dean....I think moreso this shows that there is no reason to Dean's banning, he knows his way around banning well enough not to hit the wrong button...

olevetonahill
11/21/2011, 04:18 PM
And again sorry for throwing you under the bus, but I would put money that this was no accident. If it seriously was I'll take back everything and apologize sincerly to Dean....I think moreso this shows that there is no reason to Dean's banning, he knows his way around banning well enough not to hit the wrong button...

Hes Dyslexic ya insensitive moran.

jumperstop
11/21/2011, 04:18 PM

Did it show too much tit? Then I don't know....

jumperstop
11/21/2011, 04:20 PM
Hes Dyslexic ya insensitive moran.

Well in that case, I apologize :)

SoonerTerry
11/21/2011, 04:20 PM
I think you may be reading to much into and are a little to involved with the banneation, or not. either way you went about this the WRONG way.

IBTL

yermom
11/21/2011, 04:29 PM

i'm thinking one of us needs to re-read the rules

jumperstop
11/21/2011, 04:30 PM
I think you may be reading to much into and are a little to involved with the banneation, or not. either way you went about this the WRONG way.

IBTL
Thanks for the advice....I believe I went about it the right way. I'm over being banned, I could have used a couple of days after we lost to stay away from the boards. I just want to hear Dean's explaination at this point. Like I said I was going to do all this in pm but thought I would let you guys in for the ride...I just wanted to find out if there are any that feel the way I do, and I have found plenty so I feel this thread is justified...

3rdgensooner
11/21/2011, 04:30 PM
http://img.memecenter.com/uploaded/1Burglar-Raped-By-Pet-Tiger_67809c1ae43123a1a4f05b0f0d5fa357.jpg

sooner_born_1960
11/21/2011, 04:31 PM
i'm thinking one of us needs to re-read the rules
75, just repost the pictures. We'll vote.

KABOOKIE
11/21/2011, 04:34 PM
Could this have been better handled through a PEEM?

jumperstop: Hey Dean! Why are you such a pole smoke?
C&C Dean: I don't know. Why do you have to be a vagina?

CrimsonJim
11/21/2011, 04:35 PM
IBTL

soonerbrat
11/21/2011, 04:36 PM
Thanks for the advice....I believe I went about it the right way. I'm over being banned, I could have used a couple of days after we lost to stay away from the boards. I just want to hear Dean's explaination at this point. Like I said I was going to do all this in pm but thought I would let you guys in for the ride...I just wanted to find out if there are any that feel the way I do, and I have found plenty so I feel this thread is justified...

if you were over it....you wouldn't have started this.

olevetonahill
11/21/2011, 04:42 PM
He said he just wanted to make sure the rest of us knew Dean was and Is a giant Doosh, I for one appreciate that info .

KABOOKIE
11/21/2011, 04:44 PM

He's over Macho Grande. He just wants to know why. Whyyyyyyyyy!?!?!?

jumperstop
11/21/2011, 04:48 PM
Ohh I wasn't over it when I started it, but I am now...Now that I know there are a lot of people on this board who feel this way about Dean...

stoops the eternal pimp
11/21/2011, 04:52 PM
Oh, I feel Dean

JohnnyMack
11/21/2011, 04:52 PM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/rock_maggee/RetardedTigerSays.png

KABOOKIE
11/21/2011, 04:55 PM
Ohh I wasn't over it when I started it, but I am now...Now that I know there are a lot of people on this board who feel this way about Dean...

Don't let the mini-Deans tell you how to think. You're mad!!!

jumperstop
11/21/2011, 04:57 PM
Don't let the mini-Deans tell you how to think. You're mad!!!
Eh...not really.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/21/2011, 05:02 PM
Dean hates kids and america..does that make you mad?

olevetonahill
11/21/2011, 05:05 PM
Dean hates kids and america..does that make you mad?
He told me he goes out on Halloween and beats little kids up and steals their candy

C&CDean
11/21/2011, 05:22 PM
I am out back slaying fresh venison for this week's tailgate. I don't like typing with my thumb so I'll keep it short:

I don't make banning accidents other than this one time at band camp. Kabookie spent his time without crying like a little bitch. You should have too. TIA.

jumperstop
11/21/2011, 05:27 PM
I am out back slaying fresh venison for this week's tailgate. I don't like typing with my thumb so I'll keep it short:

I don't make banning accidents other than this one time at band camp. Kabookie spent his time without crying like a little bitch. You should have too. TIA.
No he didn't get banned...he said that in this thread and I saw him posting this weekend...So no he didn't spend his time because he didn't have to spend time. What about my post was three day ban worthy?

C&CDean
11/21/2011, 05:28 PM
You don't read for ****.

jumperstop
11/21/2011, 05:30 PM
You don't read for ****.
Again, instead of providing an intellegent answer you just come at me with a personal attack. What about my post was three day ban worthy?

stoops the eternal pimp
11/21/2011, 05:30 PM

olevetonahill
11/21/2011, 05:33 PM
Dean If i had known ya needed some venison Id have let get one here
Theres 7 in my back yard right now about 35 er 40 yards from the shack

C&CDean
11/21/2011, 05:33 PM
Someone tell this dumb**** to go read kabookie's post.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/21/2011, 05:36 PM
Go read Kabookie's post.

olevetonahill
11/21/2011, 05:38 PM
Hey Dumb**** Go read Kabookies post
Pay Tention

sooner_born_1960
11/21/2011, 05:39 PM
Read Kaboozie's while you're at it.

jumperstop
11/21/2011, 05:40 PM
Someone tell this dumb**** to go read kabookie's post.

And?.....

olevetonahill
11/21/2011, 05:40 PM
Read Kaboozie's while you're at it.

:biggrin:

C&CDean
11/21/2011, 06:43 PM
And?.....

Did you read the ****ing thing? Judas H. Priest hitting the bong way too ****ing hard you're dense.

OU_Sooners75
11/21/2011, 06:44 PM
Did it show too much tit? Then I don't know....

Only an impression.

OU_Sooners75
11/21/2011, 06:51 PM
75, just repost the pictures. We'll vote.

yeah...no!

Google images: Keeley Hazell

jumperstop
11/21/2011, 07:03 PM
And?.....

Did you read the ****ing thing? Judas H. Priest hitting the bong way too ****ing hard you're dense.
Again with the bong comment. Not that I do anymore, but any of that is beside the point. I read it, did you? He said he got 9 points or whatever but did not get banned...I don't know what you're getting at but I answered your question, now show me the same respect and answer mine. What about that post deserved a three day ban? You talk about me being dense, but you seem to have trouble answering a simple question.

pphilfran
11/21/2011, 07:11 PM
:pop:

C&CDean
11/21/2011, 07:36 PM
Again with the bong comment. Not that I do anymore, but any of that is beside the point. I read it, did you? He said he got 9 points or whatever but did not get banned...I don't know what you're getting at but I answered your question, now show me the same respect and answer mine. What about that post deserved a three day ban? You talk about me being dense, but you seem to have trouble answering a simple question.

OK. I'm going way past my normal threshold for dealing with whiney bitches, but here goes:

From your OP in this thread: This infraction is worth 9 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires.

From Kabookie's post: To be fair, El Deano gave me a 9 point infraction for that insensitive comment

You both got the exact same pain and suffering. You cried like a bitch about it. Then, you went on and claimed I hate you and follow you around and pick on you and all kinds of narcissistic horse****. I've never spent a second thinking about you until this very second. Now, you're on my ****ing list. Maybe you better think before you post. Or not. IDGAS either way.

And jk got it wrong. This ain't my kingdom, it's Phil's. This is my playground.

jumperstop
11/21/2011, 07:53 PM
OP...

Please explain to me why you banned me for three days and how the only explaination you provide is "Seriously STFU". I didn't say ANYTHING in that thread that deserved a three day ban, yet I see the ******* making jokes about the situation got to post all weekend. I seriously hope that you were genuinly confused, but I doubt it. You just get these personal vendettas against people for no reason. I'm not going to sit here and bitch that I couldn't post all weekend, because honestly OU losing was enough to keep me away for a couple of days. But someone seriously needs to suspend your admin abilities if your going to abuse them in such a manner....

Dear jumperstop,

-------

-------

This infraction is worth 9 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/sho....php?p=3400844

Originally Posted by btk108
Let's keep this thread on track people. Tragic scenario for that University. Thoughts and prayers their way.
Lets keep it on track? I'm talking about flying in a thread about a plane crash. I'm sorry for those people's family and I'm sad for all those who are sad, but honestly when I heard on the radio this morning I didn't even know who the person was until they said osu bb coach....If all I can say in this thread is "T&P to the family and osu" then you're being ridiculous....
All the best,
SoonerFans.com Message Boards Yet you don't even touch Kabookie's post right after mine....

Originally Posted by KABOOKIE

Was Eddie the pilot?
Do I ever say anything that is breaking the rules of the forum or offending anyone? No Was I given a warning? No....So for whatever reason you banned me had nothing to do with what was actually posted in thread, but more to do with whatever causes you do hate on certain people on this board for no reason....
You must not have read it because it clearly says I received a three day ban while he did not received nothing. I don't anyone cares about points as long as they can post. It's more of the principle behind it and at this point now that I'm posting I don't give a ****...so time to lock up the thread...I'm done. Just next time provide an real explanation instead of "Seriously STFU" as to why a person is being banned. Your supposed to be a mod here not a bully.

Blue
11/21/2011, 08:35 PM
http://realestatetomato.com/files/2010/12/BadIdeaJeans.jpg

AlbqSooner
11/21/2011, 09:02 PM
Okay, I rarely weigh in on this kinda carp but here goes.

I read Kabookie's post and was unable to see where he said he was not banned. He DID say he got a 9 point infraction. Hell, I didn't even know infractions had point values.

Dean informed Kabookie in a peem of his infraction. From the looks of what you posted, that appears to be a boilerplate notice of infraction with a place to put the reason for issuing the infraction. I am guessing Kabookie's contained the same language about restriction of access.

Dean informed you in a peem of your infraction. He did not post that in a thread.

You informed Dean that you prefer to call him out in a thread rather than giving him the courtesy of keeping it between the two of you. THAT is what brought on what was, to me, a surprisingly civil couple of posts from Dean.

I have met Dean and he is aware of the fact that I do not drink or drug and have not done so in going on 24 years. However, on more than on occasion he has responded to one of my more inane posts that I need to step away from the pipe, or some such.

Despite what this thread seems to indicate about your thoughts, you are NOT the center of Dean's universe. If you were, you would have been gone by now.

Lighten up and enjoy this board. The alternative is to keep going with the current pattern and not be able to enjoy this board,

Just my advice. Ignore it if you want, but realize that EVERY action has consequences.

btk108
11/21/2011, 09:14 PM
Okay, I rarely weigh in on this kinda carp but here goes.

I read Kabookie's post and was unable to see where he said he was not banned. He DID say he got a 9 point infraction. Hell, I didn't even know infractions had point values.

Dean informed Kabookie in a peem of his infraction. From the looks of what you posted, that appears to be a boilerplate notice of infraction with a place to put the reason for issuing the infraction. I am guessing Kabookie's contained the same language about restriction of access.

Dean informed you in a peem of your infraction. He did not post that in a thread.

You informed Dean that you prefer to call him out in a thread rather than giving him the courtesy of keeping it between the two of you. THAT is what brought on what was, to me, a surprisingly civil couple of posts from Dean.

I have met Dean and he is aware of the fact that I do not drink or drug and have not done so in going on 24 years. However, on more than on occasion he has responded to one of my more inane posts that I need to step away from the pipe, or some such.

Despite what this thread seems to indicate about your thoughts, you are NOT the center of Dean's universe. If you were, you would have been gone by now.

Lighten up and enjoy this board. The alternative is to keep going with the current pattern and not be able to enjoy this board,

Just my advice. Ignore it if you want, but realize that EVERY action has consequences.

Heh...your bill is in the mail.

C&CDean
11/21/2011, 09:20 PM
OP...

You must not have read it because it clearly says I received a three day ban while he did not received nothing. I don't anyone cares about points as long as they can post. It's more of the principle behind it and at this point now that I'm posting I don't give a ****...so time to lock up the thread...I'm done. Just next time provide an real explanation instead of "Seriously STFU" as to why a person is being banned. Your supposed to be a mod here not a bully.

OK, now you done pissed me off. You both got 9 points. 9 points results in a 3-day ban. You both got a 3-day ban. Yes little pothead, both of you got 3 days. If your ban didn't happen on the exact same second and Kabookie snuck in a post before he got his, IDGAS.

Now, for all your trouble you get a real vacation. Thanks for playing.

Kids, this is what your brain looks like on drugs.

yermom
11/21/2011, 09:22 PM
OP...

Dear jumperstop,

-------

-------

Original Post:
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/sho....php?p=3400844

i'm no expert on vBulletin, but i'm fairly sure the issue here is that you both got 9 point infractions. i don't know what the threshold is, but if you already had current points, you get a vacation when they go over a certain number.

so you and Kabookie both got 9 points. you must have pissed off Dean, et al more often and/or more recently than Kabookie, or maybe have a lower threshold for some reason

Soonerus
11/21/2011, 09:23 PM
I'd like to know the statistical correlation between losses and bans the next 3-5 days...

pphilfran
11/21/2011, 09:23 PM
I warned him! I WARNED HIM!

C&CDean
11/21/2011, 09:38 PM
I am one tolerant mother****er. Why, I don't know. Guess I'm getting soft as I grow old.

tulsaoilerfan
11/21/2011, 09:43 PM
I am one tolerant mother****er. Why, I don't know. Guess I'm getting soft as I grow old.

I have the same problem Dean :)

Collier11
11/21/2011, 09:53 PM
Its a f***ing message board, if it upsets you so much then go find another one. Good grief, get over it!

C&CDean
11/21/2011, 09:57 PM
Its a f***ing message board, if it upsets you so much then go find another one. Good grief, get over it!

Who the **** are you, and what have you done with the poster formerly known as Collier11?

btk108
11/21/2011, 10:02 PM
He's just repeating what his fiance' keeps saying to him. :biggrin:

Collier11
11/21/2011, 10:03 PM
oh that guy, he is a doosh. I work too Fn much to post anymore, I spend my free time drinking

Fraggle145
11/21/2011, 10:08 PM
OK, now you done pissed me off. You both got 9 points. 9 points results in a 3-day ban. You both got a 3-day ban. Yes little pothead, both of you got 3 days. If your ban didn't happen on the exact same second and Kabookie snuck in a post before he got his, IDGAS.

Now, for all your trouble you get a real vacation. Thanks for playing.

Kids, this is what your brain looks like on drugs.

http://paleocave.sciencesortof.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/fallout-3-boom-headshot.jpg

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
11/21/2011, 10:11 PM
I wish Dean would harass me.

Collier11
11/21/2011, 10:11 PM
Hey Frag, can I freely make "your wife" jokes since I helped her get a job? I think that buys me a free pass right? :D

SoonerStormchaser
11/21/2011, 10:13 PM
Hey Frag, can I freely make "your wife" jokes since I helped her get a job? I think that buys me a free pass right? :D

You talkin' to me?

Collier11
11/21/2011, 10:18 PM
Did I get your wife a job? Well, one that you know about? :D

SoonerStormchaser
11/21/2011, 10:18 PM
Guess I'm getting soft as I grow old.
http://www.med-cash.com/images/news/viagra-blue-pill.png

SoonerStormchaser
11/21/2011, 10:19 PM
Dunno...but anytime I see "Frag," I pop my head out from under the rock I live under...

btk108
11/21/2011, 10:19 PM

ouch!

Fraggle145
11/21/2011, 11:02 PM

Hmmm... That might buy you one free pass. Too bad you just used it. ;)

Its your funeral. :D

Collier11
11/21/2011, 11:20 PM
she just typed that didnt she :D

Fraggle145
11/22/2011, 02:42 AM
Heh. Nope but she does read on here occasionally... You've been warned MUAHAHA :devilish:

colleyvillesooner
11/22/2011, 04:15 PM
what'd I miss?

SoonerTerry
11/22/2011, 04:25 PM
what'd I miss?

an incredible rendition of the "Swirlin Terlit Dance with words)

Peach Fuzz
11/22/2011, 04:54 PM
So the real losers are all the IB4L guys huh..

StoopTroup
11/22/2011, 06:04 PM
So the real losers are all the IB4L guys huh..

You must be new here.

8timechamps
11/22/2011, 06:26 PM
what'd I miss?

Same old...

Nothing out of the ordinary after a loss.

colleyvillesooner
11/22/2011, 06:27 PM
heh. Has there ever been a good ending to a "Hey Dean..." thread?

StoopTroup
11/22/2011, 06:32 PM
what'd I miss?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Llb_2-7Zs90/TZNjSO5aAsI/AAAAAAAAAOk/nNak60mXo2E/s1600/melt_butter.jpg

StoopTroup
11/22/2011, 06:33 PM
Not sure if it was Margarine or Butter though.

8timechamps
11/22/2011, 06:42 PM
heh. Has there ever been a good ending to a "Hey Dean..." thread?

Good rhetorical question colley!

jk the sooner fan
11/22/2011, 06:47 PM
And jk got it wrong. This ain't my kingdom, it's Phil's. This is my playground.

aww you're way too modest big guy

Scott D
11/22/2011, 07:11 PM
These always end as well as a Sandusky slumber party.

too soon?

8timechamps
11/22/2011, 07:24 PM
These always end as well as a Sandusky slumber party.

too soon?

Are you asking if the slumber party ends too soon? ;)

too soon?

Scott D
11/22/2011, 07:25 PM
Are you asking if the slumber party ends too soon? ;)

too soon?

will there be roofie coladas?

too soon?

bonkuba
11/23/2011, 12:00 AM
I'd like to know the statistical correlation between losses and bans the next 3-5 days...

Good numbers I bet :biggrin:

StoopTroup
11/23/2011, 12:24 AM
I've been doing Yoga and drinking a nice pine needle herbal Tea to avoid da bannin'.

http://static5.businessinsider.com/image/4e5e4696eab8ea601500000e-320-240/heres-groupon-ceo-andrew-mason-doing-yoga-in-his-underwear-in-front-of-a-christmas-tree.jpg

I think I broke my collarbone though. :D

StoopTroup
11/23/2011, 12:32 AM
Downward Dog Bitches!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LEpCwbZI6YQ#!

Turd_Ferguson
11/23/2011, 01:49 AM
Downward Dog Bitches!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LEpCwbZI6YQ#!Nope?

IB4OU2
11/23/2011, 03:38 PM
I got 11 points this weekend as in an eleven point buck and somehow missed the broadcast of the ou game Saturday night. I'm blessed.

How big was your deer Dean?

I Am Right
11/23/2011, 04:00 PM
Good thread, priceless

C&CDean
11/24/2011, 08:19 AM
Got a small 8-point with my bow. Got a huge 10 that I hope to get with my rifle. Happy T-day Steve.

NormanPride
11/24/2011, 05:55 PM
Dean is getting soft in his old age. Maybe it's the makers mark and retirement getting to him. :D

ZIMoQHpvFQQ

StoopTroup
11/24/2011, 07:04 PM
I bet he's been doing Yoga out in the barn.

StoopTroup
11/27/2011, 06:03 PM
Definitely Yoga in the Barn. Dude was totally limber yesterday :D

C&CDean
11/27/2011, 06:15 PM
Loose does not mean limber.

SoonerTerry
11/28/2011, 01:38 PM
Loose does not mean limber.

I am one tolerant mother****er. Why, I don't know. Guess I'm getting soft as I grow old. .

vagra and alum will fix your sectuals right up!!

ywia

Jammin'
11/29/2011, 05:44 PM
Good read. He deserved to be banned, both times. Well played Dean. (not that you need to know my opinion to know you did good, just saying)

Okay, I'll step away from the pipe now. Someone start a thread about the best guitarists of all time or good wintertime beer. tia.

C&CDean
11/29/2011, 05:48 PM
Good read. He deserved to be banned, both times. Well played Dean. (not that you need to know my opinion to know you did good, just saying)

Okay, I'll step away from the pipe now. Someone start a thread about the best guitarists of all time or good wintertime beer. tia.

Well we all know he doesn't play for the Stones, and GHP's Irish Red we had at the last tailgate was most outstanding.

Jammin'
11/29/2011, 05:59 PM
Well we all know he doesn't play for the Stones, and GHP's Irish Red we had at the last tailgate was most outstanding.

haha. nice. Jimi is always #1. (Keef's top 5)

Good beer choice, I would expect nothing less.

C&CDean
11/29/2011, 06:05 PM
haha. nice. Jimi is always #1. (Keef's top 5)

Good beer choice, I would expect nothing less.

I have to call Jimi the best left handed guitarist of all time, but not the best. There's so many young guys (young - heh) like Bonamassa, Satriani, etc. that are so much more technically astute than Hendrix ever was. But Jimi was a pioneer.

Also, I just went and actually read this thread for the first time. It was entertaining, and I have mellowed with age. Guess I'm growin' up pop.

Jammin'
11/29/2011, 06:14 PM
I have to call Jimi the best left handed guitarist of all time, but not the best. There's so many young guys (young - heh) like Bonamassa, Satriani, etc. that are so much more technically astute than Hendrix ever was. But Jimi was a pioneer.

Also, I just went and actually read this thread for the first time. It was entertaining, and I have mellowed with age. Guess I'm growin' up pop.

^thanks'd

I know nothing of technical ability, just what I like. My top 10: Jimi, Buddy, Jimmy P, Keef, Hubert Sumlin, Jack White, Lindsey Buckingham, Mark Knopfler, BB, Angus.

C&CDean
11/29/2011, 06:36 PM
Not in order: Bonamassa, SRV, Walter Trout, Alvin Lee, Leslie West, Jimmy Page, Mark Farner, Steve Morse, Jose Feliciano, Chet Atkins, and Jimi.

Jammin'
11/30/2011, 03:39 PM
Nice list man! Walter Trout, there's a name I haven't heard in a while. Imma go listen to him on youtube right now. I'll have to look up Mark Farner, I'm not sure who that is.

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
11/30/2011, 03:42 PM
Any list that doesn't have Steve Morse in it is deficient. Dixie Dregs, Kansas (briefly), and later Deep Purple.

He's a monster talent!

SoonerTerry
11/30/2011, 03:45 PM
Bonamassa has unbelievable talent.

Sounds like you might like Monte Montgomery. Plays acoustic guitar like nobody I've ever heard.

8timechamps
11/30/2011, 03:51 PM
WHAT? If Joe Satriani isn't on your list, then your list is asswipe. Bitches!

Jammin'
11/30/2011, 04:13 PM
I am familiar with Monte and love his work. Yeah, yeah, Satriani and Bonamassa are great. I just don't find myself going back to them all the time. I'm not saying I'm correct. There is no correct. I'm just listing what I like. It's okay for you to do the same.

Jammin'
11/30/2011, 04:14 PM
Steve Morse is a huge step below Keef. IMO. But I certainly understand the appeal of a guy who has laid down the **** he laid down.

Oldnslo
11/30/2011, 06:08 PM
No love for Dick Dale?

C&CDean
11/30/2011, 10:26 PM
If by Keef you mean the very average guitar player in the most famous very average band ever then I guess you've never experienced Morse.

I know you love your Stones but Keef simply can't be listed in the "greatest guitarists ever" on Anyone's list. Other than that, solid.

SoonerTerry
12/1/2011, 09:36 AM
"theres more to it than just talent. If you dont believe that justa ask Yngwie Malmsteen"

-House

Jammin'
12/1/2011, 12:53 PM
If by Keef you mean the very average guitar player in the most famous very average band ever then I guess you've never experienced Morse.

I know you love your Stones but Keef simply can't be listed in the "greatest guitarists ever" on Anyone's list. Other than that, solid.

Dean, step away from the pipe. Ha.

RS just listed him 4th in their top 100. I understand RS isn't what it used to be but to say they are that far off, well, someone is not thinking straight and it ain't the old pot head typing this message.