PDA

View Full Version : Common Post Press conference answer's by Coach Stoops after Defeats!!!

Navy2007
11/20/2011, 05:59 PM
Lets give credit to there team on there play.
It was simple players where not in position and didn't make the play.
We new the player was good!!
We just to do a better job of coaching and playing!
We knew what was at stake if we win!
These are just a few that I continually hear.

I believe that sometimes a person gets stale at one place and if the coaches around him get to comfortable with that it reflects in games such as these.

The simple thing in my mind is that Coach is more of a CEO now than when he arrived as just a manager. For him to get us back to the level we have to be he must make a statement as a manager again!!
Coach we need you to get this program back to being a NC program not a steady every year team. Consistency is fine and the record reflects that but it is the Championships that leave a legacy!!

cccasooner2
11/20/2011, 06:03 PM
Let me guess, you're in the third grade.

PLaw
11/20/2011, 06:04 PM
Lets give credit to there team on there play.
It was simple players where not in position and didn't make the play.
We new the player was good!!
We just to do a better job of coaching and playing!
We knew what was at stake if we win!
These are just a few that I continually hear.

I believe that sometimes a person gets stale at one place and if the coaches around him get to comfortable with that it reflects in games such as these.

The simple thing in my mind is that Coach is more of a CEO now than when he arrived as just a manager. For him to get us back to the level we have to be he must make a statement as a manager again!!
Coach we need you to get this program back to being a NC program not a steady every year team. Consistency is fine and the record reflects that but it is the NATIONAL Championships that leave a legacy!!

FIXED

soonercastor
11/20/2011, 06:05 PM
this thread will be locked within the hour.
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs19/f/2007/241/4/a/In_before_the_lock_by_dantiscus.gif

Sooner91ATL
11/20/2011, 06:15 PM
this is stoops to everyone else.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hGvQtumNAY

Navy2007
11/20/2011, 06:25 PM
I have been either watching or listening to OU football since I was 7 years old. I was in my front yard acting like Little Joe. I have been so happy over the years that OU has all the wins and all the Big 12 Championships and that is all good and great. But, there has been allot these teams that have what it takes to win NC's and they haven't. The best team and coaching I have seen at OU was with PT at QB. Not allot of talent but leadership and heart. This team for instance. We had a horrible off season. We all know about that. This team has not responded like you have too. This is on the coaches. The TT and Baylor games take me back to the USC game in which we got it handed to us. When you are OU you don't get beat that way. You have leaders on this team that have not carried there load and they are also to blame. I am a OU Sooner and will die that way but, sometimes it is the truth that needs to be heard......

Iam4OUru
11/20/2011, 06:42 PM
I have been either watching or listening to OU football since I was 7 years old. I was in my front yard acting like Little Joe. I have been so happy over the years that OU has all the wins and all the Big 12 Championships and that is all good and great. But, there has been allot these teams that have what it takes to win NC's and they haven't. The best team and coaching I have seen at OU was with PT at QB. Not allot of talent but leadership and heart. This team for instance. We had a horrible off season. We all know about that. This team has not responded like you have too. This is on the coaches. The TT and Baylor games take me back to the USC game in which we got it handed to us. When you are OU you don't get beat that way. You have leaders on this team that have not carried there load and they are also to blame. I am a OU Sooner and will die that way but, sometimes it is the truth that needs to be heard......

Please stop posting.

C&CDean
11/20/2011, 06:46 PM
OK. I lied. I did read one thread and wish I hadn't. God almighty we have some stupid, STUPID fans.