PDA

View Full Version : If the Heisman is really for the best player in the game...

8timechamps
11/20/2011, 04:58 PM
Then RG3 deserves the award. I'm still stunned from last night, but the one thing I can say is that he is the best individual player of the ones I've seen in the running. I hope he gets a real shot at it. Then, I hope he goes to the NFL.

Tear Down This Wall
11/20/2011, 06:32 PM
Then RG3 deserves the award. I'm still stunned from last night, but the one thing I can say is that he is the best individual player of the ones I've seen in the running. I hope he gets a real shot at it. Then, I hope he goes to the NFL.

Agreed. Players who lose to Texas A&M 55-24 are clearly the best players in the country. Most quarterbacks can't keep their schools within 5 TDs of the Aggies the way RG3 did earlier in the year.

slugbug
11/20/2011, 06:42 PM
I hope people take a good hard look at that QB from K-state. To me, He is what the Heisman is all about !

5noubus
11/20/2011, 06:49 PM
I hope people take a good hard look at that QB from K-state. To me, He is what the Heisman is all about !
Me too! I think. He is a go getter! I wish our qb had his drive to win!
(not a stab at Landry ) klien just seems to want the win more than most

virginiasooner
11/20/2011, 10:19 PM
Just as long as Barkley doesn't get it or whoever the Smurf Turf QB is. Andrew Luck still deserves an invite to New York City though.

Texas Golfer
11/21/2011, 05:17 AM
Robert Griffin is the best player in the country. Compare his stats to anyone and he wins, hands down.