PDA

View Full Version : OK...GO TIGERBAITS!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/20/2011, 01:48 AM
Why shouldn't they be entitled to a home game in the Surperdome/Sugar Bowl/BCS NC Game? They beat Bama, and I HOPE THEY ANNIHILATE TEH ARKYPIGS, too! I don't want those REAL hillbillies to have a better season than us, and maybe snare a recruit or 2 that we are after.

agoo758
11/20/2011, 01:50 AM

11/20/2011, 01:52 AM
..The rematch is almost inevitable. LSU vs Bammer. Bammer has 875 National Chanpionships. LSU only has 3...Go Tigahs!!!

11/21/2011, 12:48 PM
Friday at 1:30PM Central time on CBS. Leslie will have his Tigahs ready for the PIG SLAUGHTER.

delhalew
11/21/2011, 12:55 PM
Wha....

yermom
11/21/2011, 12:55 PM
personally, i'm rooting for chaos at this point.

11/21/2011, 01:21 PM
Arky = lOSUr with acceptable school colors. KMA, Pig. Fooey!

StoopTroup
11/21/2011, 01:23 PM
As usual....you are on another planet than most of us....

Go Arkansas!

Penguin
11/21/2011, 01:26 PM
I'm not 100% convinced LSU would fall from #1 even if they lose to Arkansas. Them computers are crazy for LSU.

11/21/2011, 01:27 PM
As usual....you are on another planet than most of us....

Go Arkansas!Ohhh yeaahh! It'll be DELIGHTFUL if the hawgs play in the NC game. Buh-bye DGB!

rainiersooner
11/21/2011, 01:32 PM
I have trouble accepting a universe where Les Miles has won more national championships than Bob Stoops.

11/21/2011, 01:35 PM
I have trouble accepting a universe where Les Miles has won more national championships than Bob Stoops.You believe life is fair?

StoopTroup
11/21/2011, 01:36 PM
Ohhh yeaahh! It'll be DELIGHTFUL if the hawgs play in the NC game. Buh-bye DGB!

It doesn't matter what you really think is best here. If you want LSU...go turn on your TV and root for them. You continue to martyr yourself around here. It's pretty sickening and tiring. Maybe you should see a Dr?

11/21/2011, 01:38 PM
It doesn't matter what you really think is best here. If you want LSU...go turn on your TV and root for them. You continue to martyr yourself around here. It's pretty sickening and tiring. Maybe you should see a Dr?PetrinoTroup; I keep taking you off of iggy, thinking you'll do better outside of politics. I apologize to all.

rainiersooner
11/21/2011, 01:57 PM
You believe life is fair?

What does that have to do with not electing to cheer for LSU?

11/21/2011, 02:03 PM
You want Arkie to be in the NC game over LSU? Hey, if you do, I don't really GAS. I'm just saying from an OU fans' view, IMHO it's more logical to root for LSU OVER ARKY.

Jason Alexander
11/21/2011, 03:38 PM
Virginia Tech

11/25/2011, 03:18 PM
Arky looks a LOT more inspired than Tigah! The Tigahs had better improve their attitude now, and especially after halftime.

11/25/2011, 03:29 PM
Rut-Roh! The REAL toofless Hilbillies took a fumble to the outhouse, to go up 14-zip. COME ALIVE, TIGAHS!!!

BlownGP
11/25/2011, 03:34 PM
sorry, I live and I cant root for LSU. Their fans think they invented college football.

Go arky!!!!!!

TUSooner
11/25/2011, 03:39 PM
NO WAY! LSU MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

11/25/2011, 03:47 PM
TIGAHS SCORE! BACK INTO THE GAME!

WHOLLY SCHAMOLEY, TIGAHS RUN BACK A PUNT FOR ANOTHER TD! It's all tied up, now...

yermom
11/25/2011, 03:49 PM
that fumble forward for the first down on the pitch was just another reason i hate LSU

yermom
11/25/2011, 03:50 PM
geez.

so much for the pigs

jdd12
11/25/2011, 03:59 PM
Wooo, CBS live stream not blocked at my work. Let's go Hogs!

TUSooner
11/25/2011, 03:59 PM
that fumble forward for the first down on the pitch was just another reason i hate LSU

This is why I say Les Miles has made a deal with the devil - no matter how stupid or inept LSU is, no matter how they try to screw up, they still come out on top. PLay for the BCS MNC at home? SURE!! 2 losses in a season? no problem. They play overrated tOSU in their backyard (AGAIN) for the BCS MNC? **** them to death and ****!!!!!!

LRoss
11/25/2011, 04:01 PM
Sometimes I can't remember what that big, long yard line in between the 20 and the 30 is. Then I turn on an LSU game for a quick refresher.

jdd12
11/25/2011, 04:03 PM
Was that actually a fumble?

11/25/2011, 04:07 PM
Was that actually a fumble?Hail yeah! yew GO, you big nasty TIGAHS!

TIGAHS STRIKE AGAIN!! A PIGGEE ROAST!

Jack T.
11/25/2011, 04:19 PM
This is why I say Les Miles has made a deal with the devil - no matter how stupid or inept LSU is, no matter how they try to screw up, they still come out on top. PLay for the BCS MNC at home? SURE!! 2 losses in a season? no problem. They play overrated tOSU in their backyard (AGAIN) for the BCS MNC? **** them to death and ****!!!!!!

I thought I was the only one who thought that. . .

I'll be so glad when they fade back into obscurity.

ictsooner7
11/25/2011, 04:24 PM
Why shouldn't they be entitled to a home game in the Surperdome/Sugar Bowl/BCS NC Game? They beat Bama, and I HOPE THEY ANNIHILATE TEH ARKYPIGS, too! I don't want those REAL hillbillies to have a better season than us, and maybe snare a recruit or 2 that we are after.

You are sounding very uppity.

11/25/2011, 05:17 PM
You are sounding very uppity.Why be downity? Happiness is just around the corner. My glass be half-full.

soonerhubs
11/25/2011, 05:33 PM
That LSU team is damn solid.

11/25/2011, 05:33 PM
Tigahs by 7, early in 4th quarter, driving deep into the pigdom. SCORE, TIGAHS!!! The Mudbugs now up by 14. TALK ABOUT!!! LSU, LSU, LSU LSU, SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC ETC.

11/25/2011, 05:36 PM
Deep Arky pass...INTERCEPTED!

Looky there, Vulnerables, that's what the Sooners need to do tomorrow!

11/25/2011, 05:53 PM
LSU should stuff UGA as well. I'm REALLY glad we don't have to play them in the Sugar Bowl/Superdome/ NC Game!!!

BayouSooner_1
11/25/2011, 06:17 PM
If they beat UGA in the SECCG, this will be the most incredible run to a National Championship I have ever seen. The "Les is lucky and sold his soul" talk is for losers. Nobody is that lucky for that long. It's called coaching your team up to be in position to make plays on the ball. They are always around the ball because they are well coached, like it or not. If they win it all they will be considered one of the best teams of all time. Has anyone beat this many highly ranked teams in one season?

Blue
11/25/2011, 06:25 PM
If they beat UGA in the SECCG, this will be the most incredible run to a National Championship I have ever seen. The "Les is lucky and sold his soul" talk is for losers. Nobody is that lucky for that long. It's called coaching your team up to be in position to make plays on the ball. They are always around the ball because they are well coached, like it or not. If they win it all they will be considered one of the best teams of all time. Has anyone beat this many highly ranked teams in one season?

I wouldn't go that far. Alabama, Arky, and Oregon is 3 nice wins but it isn't all-world.

BayouSooner_1
11/25/2011, 06:30 PM
I wouldn't go that far. Alabama, Arky, and Oregon is 3 nice wins but it isn't all-world.

I'll clarify with 'ranked' teams. How's that?

bluedogok
11/25/2011, 06:42 PM
Arkansas was the only other school that I really considered (they had a very good architecture school at the time) but in-state tuition won out to the point that I never really tried to go there. $350 a semester versus $2,000 a semester was a big incentive.

I still have quite a few friends who went there or grew up in the area and still root for them most of the time.

TUSooner
11/25/2011, 07:19 PM

I am NOT giving up my "Les sold his soul shtick!" But other than that, I can't dispute that LSU is the best team in the land, and one of the most dominant in recent years.

bluedogok
11/25/2011, 10:53 PM
I am NOT giving up my "Les sold his soul shtick!" But other than that, I can't dispute that LSU is the best team in the land, and one of the most dominant in recent years.
It's bad enough here in Austin with as many LSU fans as there are here, I bet it would just be utterly miserable being around them where you are.

LSUdeek
11/25/2011, 11:04 PM
It's bad enough here in Austin with as many LSU fans as there are here, I bet it would just be utterly miserable being around them where you are.

New Orleans is not a pro-LSU town unless we are playing a game there. There is an Uptown Catholic school, pro Tulane and Loyola mindset that pervades the natives.

TUSooner
11/26/2011, 12:50 AM
New Orleans is not a pro-LSU town unless we are playing a game there. There is an Uptown Catholic school, pro Tulane and Loyola mindset that pervades the natives.

Loyola, of course has no football team. Tulane barely does and is about to become irrelevant unless they build a little stadium on campus (which seems likely). TU fans have dwindled down to TU grads who live in town; that's not many. LSU has a very, very good following in NO, though it IS mostly just ignorant white folks, of course. :wink:

TUSooner
11/26/2011, 12:51 AM

I'd just call it tiresome. But you get used to it. :biggrin:

BeaSooner
11/26/2011, 10:14 AM
Petrino says what we all want to say....

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday/post/Video-Bobby-Petrino-doesn-8217-t-like-Les-Mile?urn=ncaaf-wp10526

SoonerinSouthlake
11/26/2011, 10:32 AM
A Sooner who cheers for LSU = a Sooner who did not attend the BCS national championship when we played them

Drunkest, Rudest, Most Obnoxious fan base in the history of sports....before, during and ESPECIALLY after the game.

This is hard for me to say...but Id cheer for Whorn in game against LSU

11/26/2011, 10:50 AM
Petrino says what we all want to say....

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday/post/Video-Bobby-Petrino-doesn-8217-t-like-Les-Mile?urn=ncaaf-wp10526IMO, LSU did what they felt they had to do in that game-protect their #1 rating. Yeah, nobody really like Leslie Miles, but I can't fault him for wanting to match the Bama margin of victory over the Arkies.

bluedogok
11/26/2011, 11:19 AM
As somewhat of an Arkansas fan I have no issues with what Miles did in the game. I think coaches that get upset about such things are petty. I didn't like it when Nebraska ran it up on OU in the Blake years but that's the way the game goes, it is upon the losing team to stop the other team from scoring.