PDA

View Full Version : HONEST QUESTION .. What will it take?

kingsby
11/19/2011, 10:01 PM
I am not a Brent V/ fan, but just want to get people's thoughts, what will it take for Bob to shake up the defensive staff.

Honest question, will it be dropping 2 or 3 in a row, Okie Lite blowing us out, losing big in a MNC game?

or will Bob always leave the defense to Brent V?

lexred
11/19/2011, 10:09 PM
Venables gives me headaches from time to time, but tonight the offense is sucking big time. Baylor has one of the worst Ds in Div 1 and they look like freaking Alabama. We still have a half to go, but I am starting to have TT flashbacks. I am sorry, I like Josh, but this years O looks like a Kevin Wilson redeaux.

soonercastor
11/19/2011, 10:16 PM
are you watching the game at all?

SCOUT
11/19/2011, 10:17 PM
Hmm.. Maybe not consistently being in the national title hunt? You know, being one of the best teams in the country every year...

kingsby
11/19/2011, 10:59 PM
are you watching the game at all?

Why yes I am, and I see a defense that has given up 31 points and we are still in the 3rd quarter. Also dodged two bullets when baylor receivers dropped easy touchdown passes.

Which game are you watching?

thecrimsoncrusader
11/19/2011, 11:44 PM
I don't like Vulnerables as a defensive coordinator, never have, never will. With that said, Oklahoma's defense is facing a good offense while Oklahoma's offense is facing a **** f'n poor Baylor defense. Why doesn't Oklahoma have 50+ points against their **** f'n poor defense? That wasn't a question.

kingsby
11/20/2011, 12:00 AM
Well that should just about end all discussion about OUs defense.

agoo758
11/20/2011, 12:32 AM
Hmm.. Maybe not consistently being in the national title hunt? You know, being one of the best teams in the country every year...

Considering the number of yards we've consistently been giving up under the Venables Era, we have dropped out of elite status as a program.

BoulderSooner79
11/20/2011, 12:35 AM
I thought this was another "what will it take to get to the title" thread. I answered that in another thread and it involves nuclear disaster. So yes, I'm saying there is still a chance.