PDA

View Full Version : Let me just say this to OSU fans...

Soonerus
11/19/2011, 12:29 AM
We love you brothers, sorry this has been such a cruel day...something good will come fom all of this...

Boomer.....
11/19/2011, 12:47 AM
That good thing better not come in two weeks.

MamaMia
11/19/2011, 01:57 AM
Thoughts and prayers for the loss of your fellow Cowboys. There are a lot of things more important than the game. The death of those you love, or admire is one of those things. We have all been there as well, so we how you feel. Many of you felt the same way when it happened to us.

About the game...We also know how that feels. We know how it made most of you feel when we were feeling it. I feel the same way you felt when it happened to us.

soonergirlNeugene
11/19/2011, 02:34 AM
Thoughts and prayers for the loss of your fellow Cowboys. There are a lot of things more important than the game. The death of those you love, or admire is one of those things. We have all been there as well, so we how you feel. Many of you felt the same way when it happened to us.

About the game...We also know how that feels. We know how it made most of you feel when we were feeling it. I feel the same way you felt when it happened to us.

Well said.

Okie35
11/19/2011, 05:08 AM

Great post.

MyT Oklahoma
11/19/2011, 07:52 AM

I agree with you 100%. Thanks for being the first one to say it.

SanJoaquinSooner
11/19/2011, 12:44 PM
I have some cousins who are OSU alums.

Here is what one wrote last night:

I don't care about losing a game. I care that we lost 4 people in a terrible tragedy. It weighs heavy on everyone. I am proud of my POKES