PDA

View Full Version : Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Seamus
11/19/2011, 12:05 AM
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

That is all.

Easting
11/19/2011, 12:07 AM
http://troll.me/images/the-chuck-norris/chuckmate-you-lose.jpg

goingoneight
11/19/2011, 12:08 AM
Sorry for OSU fan who is having a rough time, but this is reality. We've been dealt a lot of these said situations before as OU fans... it sucks. When you reach the top, the only way to go is down.

Herr Scholz
11/19/2011, 12:09 AM
No national title game berth makes you laugh?

Sooner98
11/19/2011, 12:10 AM
Yeah, how does having your national championship hopes take a huge hit make any OU fan laugh right now?

StoopTroup

You've seen like what two of them?

AlbqSooner
I think perhaps the talking heads will no longer refer to OU TTech as the most inexplicable loss of the season.

SPuL
11/19/2011, 12:13 AM
Jokes on you buddy. Their loss puts our national title hopes pretty much on life support.

Stupid thread

OUNASH
11/19/2011, 12:13 AM
OsU learned its not easy being a top dawg. Not ready for prime time. I think the pressure finally got to them and they were looking forward to OU. Bad thing is they probably screwed us in the long run.

StoopTroup
11/19/2011, 12:15 AM
Yeah, how does having your national championship hopes take a huge hit make any OU fan laugh right now?

You know....when you've been talking about how oSu is overated and lacking a Defense and that they would be really lucky to be undefeated come 12-3-2011 and other SoonerFans on this Board have been saying that they will probably not only be undefeated 12-3-2011...but that they will probably beat OU and possibly win a MNC....

I find tonight not only amuzing but pretty refreshing. Lots of Crow Dinners being served at the Gumby 3:16 Mission.

boomersooner28
11/19/2011, 12:15 AM
I would have rather it been us that ruined their season.

StoopTroup
11/19/2011, 12:18 AM
I would have rather it been us that ruined their season.

Me too. I would also love that Austin Box, Wheeley and Broyles were all Playing in the Game come 12-3 too.

Thing is....Reality is a bitch.

I think our Team is going to rise to the occassion and not only take out Baylor and ISU....but they are going to tear oSu a new a-hole 12-3.

85sooners
11/19/2011, 12:18 AM
Lol

goingoneight
11/19/2011, 12:19 AM

It was hit like a Chase Daniel running toward a Curtis Lofton when they choked against Texas Tech. OSU had nothing to do with it.

8timechamps
11/19/2011, 12:19 AM
Yeah, OSU's loss may have hurt our title hopes, but if we would have taken care of our own business it wouldn't have mattered. I love that they lost, and in the end, we'll see how it shakes out.

8timechamps
11/19/2011, 12:20 AM
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

That is all.

Well said my friend, well said!

prrriiide
Laughing all the way to Tempe, you will be.

colleyvillesooner
Being mad now isn't gonna make them in-lose the game.

That being said, it's ****ing hilarious.

FirstandGoal
11/19/2011, 12:21 AM
Me too. I would also love that Austin Box, Wheeley and Broyles were all Playing in the Game come 12-3 too.

Thing is....Reality is a bitch.

I think our Team is going to rise to the occassion and not only take out Baylor and ISU....but they are going to tear oSu a new a-hole 12-3.

+1

Besides, we can still ruin their season. Imagine if on top of all of this they also lose their chance to have a co-championship trophy? (even though its gay and none of us would be satisfied with somethiing like that)

StoopTroup
11/19/2011, 12:22 AM
I meant Whaley BTW

soonergirlNeugene
11/19/2011, 12:23 AM
Sorry, I don't really share your sentiments.

1 - Talking smack over another team's win is pretty aggy.
2 - We would have been better off playing an undefeated OSU.
3 - This definitely feels like kicking someone while they're down. I'm sure this has been a terrible day to be an OSU fan.

goingoneight
11/19/2011, 12:23 AM
Jokes on you buddy. Their loss puts our national title hopes pretty much on life support.

Stupid thread

Joke's on everyone with this attitude if OSU eeked out of here and managed to beat us, too. You all act like they just dropped seven games in a row or something. They'll be a one loss, top ten team in a few weeks. THAT ISU team could very well be the one that could knock us out if the Tech loss reminds people of anything.

StoopTroup
11/19/2011, 12:24 AM
I think it's also a bit easier to take once Winning Out was off the Table for us.

8timechamps
11/19/2011, 12:24 AM

Exactly. If OU fans can't get some comedy out of this, they may need some professional help. It's freakin' football...not life or death.

8timechamps
11/19/2011, 12:25 AM
I think it's also a bit easier to take once Winning Out was off the Table for us.

THIS!

Kinda like we knew we were at the mercy of the system anyway.

goingoneight
11/19/2011, 12:26 AM
Again, and only one more time...

If OUr team wanted to be in NOLA, they should've shown up to play maybe the worst team i the BIG 12 AT HOME!

I fail to see how this is OSU's problem.

The end.

KABOOKIE
11/19/2011, 12:28 AM
Jokes on all of you people who thought osu would be undefeated. osu sucks.

Eielson
11/19/2011, 12:28 AM

The reality of it is, if the voters were going to let a rematch of LSU-Bama or LSU-Oregon happen, it was gonna happen even if we whipped the #2 team in the country. If they don't want that to happen, then finishing the season by whipping a top 10 team in their stadium will be enough.

StoopTroup
11/19/2011, 12:29 AM

3 - This definitely feels like kicking someone while they're down. I'm sure this has been a terrible day to be an OSU fan.

That's one of the most ignorant things I've heard today.

Most everyone on this Board has sent condolences to oSu and their Fans prior to this game. Nobody but you has even mentioned the Plane Crash until now.

It's great you are tucked away in oregon and don't see the look many of us get from Aggies here in Oklahoma on a Daily Basis. When it comes to Football between these to Teams in Oklahoma it's simply about a In-State Rivalry and that being said....it's about how OU has OWNED oSu in Football for years.

That's not Aggie....that's just a fact.

SoonerMom2
11/19/2011, 12:30 AM
Heard on the radio that OSU fans have been purchasing airline tickets to New Orleans along with game tickets. What are they going to do now? ROFLOL! Really dumb to buy any airline or game tickets in advance. Remember UT doing that during the asterisk season when we went to Kansas City and they flew the banner over the game! UT fans had the reservations and tickets and their team lost to TT. I cannot quit laughing.

SoonerMom2
11/19/2011, 12:31 AM
That's one of the most ignorant things I've heard today.

Most everyone on this Board has sent condolences to oSu and their Fans prior to this game. Nobody but you has even mentioned the Plane Crash until now.

It's great you are tucked away in oregon and don't see the look many of us get from Aggies here in Oklahoma on a Daily Basis. When it comes to Football between these to Teams in Oklahoma it's simply about a In-State Rivalry and that being said....it's about how OU has OWNED oSu in Football for years.

That's not Aggie....that's just a fact.

Very well said -- thank you for your reply to that post!

FirstandGoal
11/19/2011, 12:32 AM

With all due respect...

1- Unless you've been unfortunate enough to live (and work) right smack in the middle of a bunch of obnoxious aggots, you can't appreciate how hellish its been since our game with taco tech and have NO IDEA what its been like here.
2 - We blew our own chance a few weeks ago, we only have ourselves to blame for that
3 - Wrong.

StoopTroup
11/19/2011, 12:32 AM
http://www.thearchipelago.net/productcart/pc/catalog/Richard_Robinson_CrowBowl_sm.jpg

Sooner Schemer
11/19/2011, 12:35 AM
3 - Every day is a terrible day to be an OSU fan

soonergirlNeugene
11/19/2011, 12:35 AM
With all due respect...

1- Unless you've been unfortunate enough to live (and work) right smack in the middle of a bunch of obnoxious aggots, you can't appreciate how hellish its been since our game with taco tech and have NO IDEA what its been like here.
2 - We blew our own chance a few weeks ago, we only have ourselves to blame for that
3 - Wrong.

I have lived in Oklahoma most of my life. I've worked w/ annoying OSU fans that would be talking all kinds of trash to us if the situation was reversed. But I've always just written that off as aggish behavior. You're welcome to disagree, but I think we are better than that.

3rdgensooner
11/19/2011, 12:36 AM
3 - This definitely feels like kicking someone while they're down. I'm sure this has been a terrible day to be an OSU fan.I think we can separate the sadness of a plane crash from a football game--their team sure did.

Heard on the radio that OSU fans have been purchasing airline tickets to New Orleans along with game tickets. What are they going to do now? ROFLOL! Really dumb to buy any airline or game tickets in advance. I was talking to a poke fan today who had bought non-refundable plane tickets.

StoopTroup
11/19/2011, 12:37 AM
I have lived in Oklahoma most of my life. I've worked w/ annoying OSU fans that would be talking all kinds of trash to us if the situation was reversed. But I've always just written that off as aggish behavior. You're welcome to disagree, but I think we are better than that.

I think you ought to be apologizing to us. until then....you don't exist around here in my book.

That was a pretty awful thing to Fellow SoonerFans IMO.

soonergirlNeugene
11/19/2011, 12:39 AM
I think you ought to be apologizing to us. until then....you don't exist around here in my book.

What? I haven't intended any disrespect, but go ahead and negspek me if you think I've earned it.

hawaii 5-0
I hope the Sooners don't take Iowa State for granted as well.

5-0

FirstandGoal

Unless you've lived here this year and had to endure this season, I really don't have any more to say to you on the matter because you truly can't comprehend it. That's okay, hope the moral high ground is prettier up there than it is down here. I'll just hang around the hood with my homies.

Herr Scholz
11/19/2011, 12:40 AM
The reality of it is, if the voters were going to let a rematch of LSU-Bama or LSU-Oregon happen, it was gonna happen even if we whipped the #2 team in the country. If they don't want that to happen, then finishing the season by whipping a top 10 team in their stadium will be enough.
Respectfully disagree. You would've beaten the #2 team at the very end when those other 2 teams aren't playing anyone. That would've been a recipe to jump them. Don't see it now unless they both lose. All 3 of you would've beaten a top 10 team at that point but not top 5.

mdklatt
11/19/2011, 12:41 AM

We lost to Texas Tech at home. We deserve whatever happens.

StoopTroup
Nobody is talking Trash to poke fans. If they are over here Trolling our Board, they get what they get and shouldn't throw a fit. I can't even login on any of their Boards. They all get more than a fair shake here.

soonerboy_odanorth
This thread needs my response in another thread... so I am copying it over here.... giving myself a little double exposure... :eek: :

Re: OSU Fans Are Glad They Lost
I'm not convinced this hurts us.

If Oregon won out and we won out against an undefeated oSu, I'm not sure that would have been enough to get us over the hump. I think there is a lot of steam from voters that they would want to see Oregon now against LSU again. (And less steam for Alabama, because their offense has kind of been exposed.) And, seems to me the conversation has gone along the lines of "the terrible loss by OU that no one can get over." So I think we may have been held back anyway.

All I know is, IF we beat Baylor (and it is a big if being at their place again this year), we move up another spot.

Moving forward... still a lot of football. Let's see how LSU, Bama, and Oregon finish out. Nothing is guaranteed for any of those teams.

LSU looks lethargic following the epic Bama game. Ole Miss is horrible, but then they have to turn around and play a team that is pretty capable in Arkansas, and then presumably a pretty hot Georgia team (thought I think they are less dependable than Arkansas).

Bama has to go to Auburn... on the heels of the Toomer's Corner trees getting poisoned by the Bama nut job. That shouldn't be a motivating factor... but it will be. They are all that crazy.

Oregon has their work cut out for them against USC. This is USC's conference title game and bowl game all rolled into one. They have their year-end rivalry game with Oregon State (which unfortunately is probably the worst team in the Pac12 this year.) And then they have a wildcard game for the Pac12 championship.

In short... Who knows? Anything at this point is possible.

Though I gotta say... really happy to see the Poke Choke is still alive and kickin', no matter how things end up. I can take them finally breaking through and getting a Big XII championship this year. But it would have been living hell forever had they even made the national championship game, no matter the outcome.

hawaii 5-0
11/19/2011, 12:42 AM
OSU losing tonight hurts OU's strength of schedule.

Many folks don't get it.

5-0

Wishboned
11/19/2011, 12:43 AM

Exactly.

mdklatt
11/19/2011, 12:44 AM
Heard on the radio that OSU fans have been purchasing airline tickets to New Orleans along with game tickets. What are they going to do now?

Go to New Orleans and have a good time anyway?

Seamus
11/19/2011, 12:44 AM

1. That remains to be seen.

2. Not being a queer texas fan makes me laugh. bwahahahah.

3. That is all.

KABOOKIE
11/19/2011, 12:46 AM

Many folks don't get it.

5-0

Well, wtf am I supposed to do about it? Many folks here have forgotten that osu sucks. Relying on an undefeated osu? Really.

soonerboy_odanorth

Many folks don't get it.

5-0

It hurts OUR strength of schedule. Yes.

It doesn't help Oregon's or Bama's or LSU's... whose respective strength of schedules STILL aren't up to OU's, even after the LoSuR losss. We will still be playing a top 10 team... or top 15 at worst.

mdklatt

How did losing to Tech effect it?

StoopTroup
I'm pretty damned insulted that laughing about an oSu loss is even considered to be kicking them while they are down.

Most Poke Fans probably didn't even know the four folks who died in that plane crash today.

SoonergirlinEugene is way out of line on this.

8timechamps
11/19/2011, 12:47 AM
What? I haven't intended any disrespect, but go ahead and negspek me if you think I've earned it.

Here's the thing, anytime a person sits down to watch a game, I mean really watch it, there is always going to be one team they are rooting for, and one team they are rooting against. Now, if you are the kind of person that watches football games (other than OU) with complete ambivalence, then it must be very, very boring. What I'm saying is to tell people they are "aggy" because they get some enjoyment out of a team losing (in this case, a pseudo-rival), tells me that the person saying that is either: A. Not being realistic about how they watch games, or B. only watches OU game. Either way, it doesn't really matter, because EVERYONE roots for a team to lose or win, so we're either all aggies, or none of us are.

KABOOKIE
11/19/2011, 12:48 AM
Oh and there's a lot of college football left. OU could easily poke choke any if their games. Oregon has a good chance to choke as well as lsu. Just win and laugh at the pokes. Your college football watching will be so much better.

Trophy Husband
11/19/2011, 12:49 AM

We should have beaten Tech and we would not have had to rely on our lil brother's help.

SoonerBacker
11/19/2011, 12:50 AM
I posted that I was stunned by the way the game was going and that I could not believe that oSu was going to blow it on another site. That was BEFORE the final outcome. This was the first time in years that I had actually been able to hope they won a game. What did it get me from Puke fans?

"After all that the oSu family has been through today, SHOW SOME RESPECT!" There I was, TRYING to pull for them to win and all I got was a rebuke and accusation that "Sooner fans have no class!" (That comment was made after the game ended.) SCREW 'EM! Yes, their loss hurt our chances, but as has been pointed out numerous times on this board, if we had taken care of business, it would have been a nonfactor! Their attitude that I had no right to make any comments after "everything the oSu family had been through today" just made me wish that I had been pulling for ISU all along.

soonergirlNeugene
11/19/2011, 12:50 AM
Oh don't get me wrong, while I was rooting for OSU to win, it was impossible to not appreciate the absurdity of it all. That does not, however, mean that I will be gloating about it afterwards. But sure, it is easier to pull that off living halfway across the country. Take it however you will.

Herr Scholz
11/19/2011, 12:51 AM
We should have beaten Tech and we would not have had to rely on our lil brother's help.
True but laughing at their loss that kills your title hopes seems strange to me. Even aggieish.

StoopTroup
11/19/2011, 12:52 AM

Many folks don't get it.

5-0

plenty of folks get it. Way to many thought they could possibly pull it off. oSu earned the monker Choke State from years of this. I grew up watching them lose to OU for 19 years in a row at one point and that was even when they had a Team with Thurman Thomas and Barry Sanders on it. I looked forward to Pat Jones explanation of their loss every year he was head Coach for oSu. Some of you just don't understand the rivalry IMO. I couldn't hardly believe they made it to #2 in the BCS before it happened.

I will give them credit for a good run however. It's over now. The best they can do now is try to get themselves into a decent Bowl Game.

8timechamps
I posted that I was stunned by the way the game was going and that I could not believe that oSu was going to blow it on another site. That was BEFORE the final outcome. This was the first time in years that I had actually been able to hope they won a game. What did it get me from Puke fans?

"After all that the oSu family has been through today, SHOW SOME RESPECT!" There I was, TRYING to pull for them to win and all I got was a rebuke and accusation that "Sooner fans have no class!" (That comment was made after the game ended.) SCREW 'EM! Yes, their loss hurt our chances, but as has been pointed out numerous times on this board, if we had taken care of business, it would have been a nonfactor! Their attitude that I had no right to make any comments after "everything the oSu family had been through today" just made me wish that I had been pulling for ISU all along.

And this...for those of you that can't quite understand the tone of this thread, is exactly why I am happy they lost. The tragic events this morning have nothing to do with the game played tonight.

Wishboned
I'm pretty damned insulted that laughing about an oSu loss is even considered to be kicking them while they are down.

Most Poke Fans probably didn't even know the four folks who died in that plane crash today.

SoonergirlinEugene is way out of line on this.

I was told by an OSU fan that I had no class for gloating over their loss. Didn't I know they were dealing with a tragedy?

I asked her if she took joy in OU's loss to Texas Tech. She said, "Of course."

I said, "I've got two words for you. Austin. Box."

She had no response.

KABOOKIE
11/19/2011, 12:53 AM
Some of us are old enough to remember the gesture Kelvin Sampson and the OU basketball team made to osu after the plane crash. Some of us are old enough to remember the way their fans treated the team that night.

8timechamps
11/19/2011, 12:54 AM
True but laughing at their loss that kills your title hopes seems strange to me. Even aggieish.

So, you're trying to tell me you would be A&M's #1 fan, if the roles were revered and the horns needed A & M to win? I call bull****.

Blue
11/19/2011, 12:55 AM

It was her opinion. Whats the big deal?

KABOOKIE
11/19/2011, 12:55 AM
Lots of football left horn boy. Seriously wtf do you even care?

3rdgensooner
11/19/2011, 12:56 AM
True but laughing at their loss that kills your title hopes seems strange to me. Even aggieish.No one did more damage to our title hopes than we did.

I assumed up until that last interception that OSU would pull it out. Regardless, watching them is like goofy guys watching a 3 Stooges movie. They've seen the bit, they know the standard gags and pratfalls, and yet they can't stop watching and are eternally amused.

The Pokes are the 3 Stooges and it. just. never. gets. old.

StoopTroup
11/19/2011, 12:56 AM

I won't do that. Intended or not it was pretty damn disrespectful.

SOONER44EVER
11/19/2011, 12:57 AM
Some of us are old enough to remember the gesture Kelvin Sampson and the OU basketball team made to osu after the plane crash. Some of us are old enough to remember the way their fans treated the team that night. I'm old enough but i don't remember. Can you refresh those of us who don't remember? Thanks

ourichie
11/19/2011, 12:57 AM
Oklahoma State Win the National Championship?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/ourichie/PrezNixonSaysOtherwise.jpg

StoopTroup
11/19/2011, 12:58 AM

Trolls don't have feelings

soonerboy_odanorth
11/19/2011, 12:59 AM
Respectfully disagree. You would've beaten the #2 team at the very end when those other 2 teams aren't playing anyone. That would've been a recipe to jump them. Don't see it now unless they both lose. All 3 of you would've beaten a top 10 team at that point but not top 5.

Herr, what you wrote isn't accurate anyway. Two of the other three teams (LSU or Bama and Oregon) would be playing in conference championship games that day. And while it might be a recipe to jump some teams in the computers (beating an undefeated LoSuR in Stillwater), it's a crapshoot with the voters... i.e. 2/3 of the BCS ranking component. And more talk has centered on why OU should be excluded (Tech loss) than why OU should be included (more ranked opponents beaten than any of the other three.)

KABOOKIE
11/19/2011, 01:00 AM
I'm old enough but i don't remember. Can you refresh those of us who don't remember? Thanks

The OU team wore black and orange warm up shorts just prior to the game. The fans chanted "F OU" and OU sucks" all night long.

Herr Scholz
11/19/2011, 01:04 AM
So, you're trying to tell me you would be A&M's #1 fan, if the roles were revered and the horns needed A & M to win? I call bull****.
Think what you want. I would've been wearing maroon. I pull for the Sooners when it benefits us too.

8timechamps
11/19/2011, 01:05 AM
It was her opinion. Whats the big deal?

It's her opinion, she's entitled to that on this board. But, others are entitled to express their opinion about her opinions too. It's like a mini-black hole of opinion expressing.

FirstandGoal
11/19/2011, 01:07 AM
Here's the thing, anytime a person sits down to watch a game, I mean really watch it, there is always going to be one team they are rooting for, and one team they are rooting against. Now, if you are the kind of person that watches football games (other than OU) with complete ambivalence, then it must be very, very boring. What I'm saying is to tell people they are "aggy" because they get some enjoyment out of a team losing (in this case, a pseudo-rival), tells me that the person saying that is either: A. Not being realistic about how they watch games, or B. only watches OU game. Either way, it doesn't really matter, because EVERYONE roots for a team to lose or win, so we're either all aggies, or none of us are.

This is brilliant!

The #1 reason I love college football, yet feel very "meh" about the NFL is this post right here.

I started out tonight knowing in my brain that the best chance for my favorite team to have the most favorable outcome was for an obnoxious, toxic rival to win just one more game. As the game progressed, I realized that the surges of laughter and joy were coming at the expense of the aggies and that my gut feelings of pleasure whenever ISU started their comeback was something I just couldn't help. Even though my brain knew what outcome needed to happen, my body physiologically reacted to the exact opposite!
Eventually I gave it up as a bad job and realized that denying those instinctive reactions was not going to work. The game ended up being much more fun after that.

IMO, this doesn't make me an "aggy", and it doesn't mean that I'm the type of person who likes to kick someone when they're down. Those 2 statements are just downright ludicrous, but refuse to let myself be insulted by someone else's opinion. I don't need anybody else to validate whether I'm a good fan, or even a good person.

To those of you who shared my joy: I share your opinions. To those who are still gnashing your teeth about this, I remind you that we gave up any option of holding our own destiny weeks ago so get over it. What will be, will be.

Whatever the destination, I am determined to enjoy the ride and I refuse to let somebody else dictate how I should react to it.

Blue
11/19/2011, 01:08 AM
It's her opinion, she's entitled to that on this board. But, others are entitled to express their opinion about her opinions too. It's like a mini-black hole of opinion expressing.

ST was just acting like someone shot his puppy, thats all. A little overdramatic imo.

Herr Scholz
11/19/2011, 01:13 AM
Herr, what you wrote isn't accurate anyway. Two of the other three teams (LSU or Bama and Oregon) would be playing in conference championship games that day. And while it might be a recipe to jump some teams in the computers (beating an undefeated LoSuR in Stillwater), it's a crapshoot with the voters... i.e. 2/3 of the BCS ranking component. And more talk has centered on why OU should be excluded (Tech loss) than why OU should be included (more ranked opponents beaten than any of the other three.)
LSU would be playing in the title game and that's irrelevant to the discussion of the best 1-loss team. Bama would be sitting home. Oregon would be playing ASU due to USC's probation (gross). OU beating a #2 OSU would've been a VERY convincing argument at that point.

soonerboy_odanorth
11/19/2011, 01:14 AM
Most Poke Fans probably didn't even know the four folks who died in that plane crash today..

... though not sure this is relevant. We'd be pretty upset if we lost Sherri Coale in similar circumstances.

But I agree with you that it's silly to think that us being happy about their football team losing is "kicking them while they are down." That would be a stupid take on their part.

Understand this adds to their misery, maybe unfairly. But I'm as pleased as I can be they pulled the annual Poke Choke. Call me callous...

soonerboy_odanorth
11/19/2011, 01:16 AM
LSU would be playing in the title game and that's irrelevant to the discussion of the best 1-loss team.

Won't be after the Hogs beat 'em... :D

SoonerBacker
11/19/2011, 01:16 AM
This is brilliant!

The #1 reason I love college football, yet feel very "meh" about the NFL is this post right here.

I started out tonight knowing in my brain that the best chance for my favorite team to have the most favorable outcome was for an obnoxious, toxic rival to win just one more game. As the game progressed, I realized that the surges of laughter and joy were coming at the expense of the aggies and that my gut feelings of pleasure whenever ISU started their comeback was something I just couldn't help. Even though my brain knew what outcome needed to happen, my body physiologically reacted to the exact opposite!
Eventually I gave it up as a bad job and realized that denying those instinctive reactions was not going to work. The game ended up being much more fun after that.

IMO, this doesn't make me an "aggy", and it doesn't mean that I'm the type of person who likes to kick someone when they're down. Those 2 statements are just downright ludicrous, but refuse to let myself be insulted by someone else's opinion. I don't need anybody else to validate whether I'm a good fan, or even a good person.

To those of you who shared my joy: I share your opinions. To those who are still gnashing your teeth about this, I remind you that we gave up any option of holding our own destiny weeks ago so get over it. What will be, will be.

Whatever the destination, I am determined to enjoy the ride and I refuse to let somebody else dictate how I should react to it.

This, too, is brilliant!

kevpks
11/19/2011, 01:18 AM

Herr Scholz is just worried that ISU will now pass Texas in the bowl pecking order.

Herr Scholz
11/19/2011, 01:20 AM
I've been here for years, newbs.

soonerboy_odanorth
11/19/2011, 01:24 AM

Where's the location of "here"? It sounds weird. I'm sure you just want to keep it that way.

And what's a "newb"... anything like a n00b?

KABOOKIE
11/19/2011, 01:24 AM
Yeah we know.

Wishboned
11/19/2011, 01:25 AM
Being a rival = taking joy in your rival's loss.

Being aggie = buying a team hat of the team that beat your rival.

MyT Oklahoma
11/19/2011, 01:27 AM
It is what it is.

P.S. "Poor.. Aggies. Poor.. Aggies. Poor.. Aggies."

A Sooner in Texas

What, are you living vicariously through us now since your whorns suck *** again this season?

Therealsouthsider
....so....does weinke, I mean weedon still win the Heisman? I'll listen to Pat Jones wax eloquent tomorrow and see. :applouse:

ss

LVSOONER15
11/19/2011, 01:32 AM
This is brilliant!

That's exactly how I felt throughout the game.

Frozen Sooner
11/19/2011, 01:45 AM

Many folks don't get it.

5-0

No, actually, it doesn't. See, we play both teams. OSU's loss is ISU's gain.

sooner59
11/19/2011, 02:03 AM

Its the SOS in the eyes of the voters that counts now, not the computers. We are already strong in the computers.

LASooner
11/19/2011, 02:07 AM
That's exactly how I felt throughout the game.

Yes, many times I was screaming for ISU then realizing my mistake and screaming against them, but when overtime hit, I couldn't contain my enthusiasm for an ISU victory at the expense of OU. If OU can't make up the ground in the BCS, the least offensive scenario is OSU not going either. Could you imagine their obnoxious fanbase after that?

Frozen Sooner
11/19/2011, 02:20 AM
Its the SOS in the eyes of the voters that counts now, not the computers. We are already strong in the computers.

Those same voters are going to do what they can to avoid a rematch in the national title game. Remember the wailing and gnashing of teeth when OU went without winning the conference championship?

I ain't worried about it. If we get there, great. Still lots of football to play. No guarantee LSU even gets there.

wahoorob
11/19/2011, 03:03 AM
The only thing this thread proves is that there are as many jackasses wearing Crimson and Cream as there are wearing any shade of Orange.

Sooner_Tuf
11/19/2011, 03:49 AM

That's not entirely true. You were conveniently absent pretty much the entire 2010 season for Texas' 5-7 drive to avenge the butt whipping Bama laid on the whorns. Same as you are for pretty much all Texas losses.

BudSooner
11/19/2011, 03:53 AM
Those same voters are going to do what they can to avoid a rematch in the national title game. Remember the wailing and gnashing of teeth when OU went without winning the conference championship?

I ain't worried about it. If we get there, great. Still lots of football to play. No guarantee LSU even gets there.Agreed, the chaos in NCAA football is far from over this year.

Seamus
11/19/2011, 05:21 AM

Implying that I'm an aggie is tantamount to asking that whore you call "Mom" which one of the hired hands is "Daddy."

Scholz, go **** your mother in her gaping, echo-producing ***.

swardboy
11/19/2011, 05:28 AM

Thank.You.Logic.

Seamus
11/19/2011, 05:35 AM
Laughing all the way to Tempe, you will be.

If that's the case, then so be it. If we deserve to be in Nawlins, then we will be there.

I recognize this may damage our chances, but in the HERE and the ****ing NOW, this night was AWESOME.

Seamus
11/19/2011, 05:47 AM

The beautiful thing is, in this country, you have that right. However ...

1. You equate me with aggie, then see my response (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?162903-Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!&p=3401993&viewfull=1#post3401993) to Scholz and apply as necessary. Regardless of what you look like, I'm picking you over a sheep. I'm no ****ing aggie.
2. Duh. But since that ain't possible, find the enjoyment in what we've been served.
3. You're out of line. And wrong as hell.

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/19/2011, 05:51 AM
After OsU's Wal-Mart fans behavior during and after the Tech game, I say **** Em. They joined the horns in the I hope they go 0-12 list.

Peach Fuzz
11/19/2011, 06:04 AM
Haven't read thru the 6 pages of bs. We needed osu to win so ****

Since71ASooner4Life
11/19/2011, 06:31 AM

Stupid thread

It's really going to sting if USC beats Oregon tonight

oumartin
11/19/2011, 07:41 AM
I for one thought OSU would run the table. They looked good. I took great pleasure in seeing their NC dreams go up in flames last night regardless of the abuse it may cause me for saying how good they were.

Yes, it woulda helped OU to beat an undefeated OSU team on their home field but hey, beat TT and you dont' have to put your faith in other peoples hands.

Who's to say the teams above OU wont' lose again.

Just pull for LSU to beat Arkansas then for Georgia to beat LSU in the SEC championship game.

Maybe Auburn shows up and suprises Alabama

SUC could possibly beat the ducks.

Anything can happen.

MyT Oklahoma
11/19/2011, 07:46 AM
It is what it is.

The Sooners just need to win out and not worry about what happens elsewhere because you can't control anything.

This is just a game after all enjoy it people. Most of all enjoy the simple fact that your a Sooner fan.

AlbqSooner
11/19/2011, 07:57 AM
This, too, is brilliant!

Be careful about encouraging her. She fights like a girl. (insert winky here)

Trophy Husband
11/19/2011, 08:19 AM
Haven't read thru the 6 pages of bs. We needed osu to win so ****

No actualy we needed OU to beat Texas Tech.

picasso
11/19/2011, 08:25 AM
Yeah, OSU's loss may have hurt our title hopes, but if we would have taken care of our own business it wouldn't have mattered. I love that they lost, and in the end, we'll see how it shakes out.
This is the way that I look at it. We lost at home to one of the worst teams in the conference. Blah blah blah, national title. Not sure we deserve it.

Sooners78
11/19/2011, 08:28 AM

Agreed. With that loss, we definitely don't deserve to be in the championship. And, every week, that loss just keeps looking worse and worse as Tech continues to look more like a D2 football team.

That being said, Bama still has Allbarn, and Oregon has USC tonight. And, we will still get a chance to beat a top 5 team on the road. There's still a lot of football to be played. We need to take care of business the rest of the way.

As I was watching that game last night, and the clones just kept hanging around, I found myself putting our national championship hopes out of my mind, and I really enjoyed watching OSU lose!

RiddlerOK
11/19/2011, 08:36 AM
:applouse:

RacerX
11/19/2011, 11:46 AM

This. It happened. Can't take it back.

It's time to laugh and continue to root against all the teams above OU in the BCS. It's really all we've been able to do since OU crapped itself against Tech.

soonerloyal
11/19/2011, 11:57 AM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a14/KevAndLori/Posting%20Photos/intellectual-capacity-breached.jpg

OhU1
11/19/2011, 11:59 AM
Dumb *** thread. OU's slim chance to make the title game is pretty much over. Taking joy in OSU's loss at OU's expense is the very definition of Aggie.

cccasooner2
11/19/2011, 12:57 PM
Posts with this title seem to involve ISU and the poster disappears the following week. We'll have to wait a week to see if this comes to pass. :)

Seamus
11/19/2011, 01:07 PM
Posts with this title seem to involve ISU and the poster disappears the following week. We'll have to wait a week to see if this comes to pass. :)

Unlikely.

Seamus: Join Date 1/5/2006

StoopTroup
11/19/2011, 04:25 PM
cccasooner2 (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/member.php?53388-cccasooner2) = 9/10/2007

Nothing like a little homework before posting and removing any doubt that you are an opportunistic **** stirrer. LOL

UTgradOUfan
11/19/2011, 04:26 PM

OK, it appears Herr "Oilcan" Scholz has gone back to his crack pipe so allow me to give you some background on what all is going on here in Austin among the whorn faithful. It is pathetic. It would be sad as well except that so many of the whorn faithful are, like our "Oilcan" here, bitter, resentful and delusional little haters. To be more specific this really only applies to their football fans. As a UT alum and Austinite I do go to a lot of UT sporting events. I love the baseball crowd and go to almost every home game. Although the basketball games resemble a morgue I enjoy them.
But the whorn football fanatics are a strange and infantile bunch. It is common at the baseball games to hear someone comment about a fan being obnoxious and/or making an *ss of himself how he must be a football fan.
This has been going on for a long time and is acknowledged openly by people who live here. Whorn football fans are way over-represented by cranks, drunks and racists. They are, perhaps, the worst bunch of racists left in the country. In EVERY gathering of alums I hear the boast about how UT was the last all-white national championship team. Really? It's sad but entirley predictable.
Ask "Oilcan" if he ever comes back to explain the Donnie Little saga.
Just know that 5-7 produced a mass tantrum in Austin. Their football team sucked. Mack Brown is a total tool. And since I get to hear what they say amongst themselves they deeply admire Stoops and would trade MB for him in a heartbeat. Ignore "Oilcan" and the other Kool-Aide drinkers like him. His avatar tells you all you need to know. It's perfect! Like Cartman he is a bitter, jealous hater given to fits of rage and self-delusion. He is a child. Thus the tantrums. They are all over town. You don't see them at other UT sporting events but hear them constantly whining "but, but we are the Jones's".
The good news is that it is going to only get worse. I saw both spring scrimmages, here and in Norman. The whorns are really, really bad. None of their QB's is ready for primetime. And even if they were I'm not sure it would really matter. Their O line is godawful bad. As for their RB's let me just say Fozzy is still the best they got. What they have in the secondary was hard to tell in the scrimmage b/c their WR's are not good.
But they will certainly have the biggest and flashiest media guide in the country and not doubt "Oilcan" and his friends will sleep with it.
As for what I saw in Norman?
Welllll
Theres only one Oklahoma
Roll On Big Red

Peach Fuzz
11/19/2011, 04:35 PM
No actualy we needed OU to beat Texas Tech.
No ****, Sherlock.

Howzit
11/19/2011, 07:10 PM
I am somehow simultaneously giddy and pissed off over this loss.

StoopTroup
11/19/2011, 07:14 PM
I am somehow simultaneously giddy and pissed off over this loss.

How you do-in sweet meat? :D

Howzit
11/19/2011, 07:15 PM
Um, I am simultaneously giddy and pissed off.

Keep up.

StoopTroup
11/19/2011, 07:19 PM
Um, I am simultaneously giddy and pissed off.

Keep up.

LOL....It's so hard...if you know what I'm sayin.....lol

Howzit
11/19/2011, 07:22 PM
They make stuff for that you know.

StoopTroup
11/19/2011, 07:24 PM
They make stuff for that you know.

Yep....cake.

http://centernet.okstate.edu/whatsnew/rounds/2005/images/07-05_amanda3.jpg

StoopTroup
11/19/2011, 07:27 PM
Gundy's Wife is glad to have him Home tonight.

http://blog.wfmu.org/freeform/images/potato_salad.jpg

cccasooner2
11/19/2011, 07:59 PM
Unlikely.

Seamus: Join Date 1/5/2006

I was referring to this "famous" post.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?145977-bwahahahahhhahahahhahaha&highlight=

miesvander
11/20/2011, 11:47 AM
The only thing this thread proves is that there are as many jackasses wearing Crimson and Cream as there are wearing any shade of Orange.

Just as this reply proves that there are just as many good people that wearing Crimson and Cream as there are wearing Orange.

The only ones laughing now are the entire SEC fan base, Nebraska fans, Colorado fans (if they still have any), and I imagine aTm and Mizzu fans.

soonerloyal
11/20/2011, 12:13 PM
http://www.food.com/recipe/schadenfreude-pie-335614