PDA

View Full Version : oSu up against I.S. / Tonight I am an Iowa State Cyclone fan

Pages : 1 [2]

StoopTroup
11/18/2011, 11:58 PM
WET DREAM

Fing ^

goingoneight
11/18/2011, 11:58 PM
How does this upset affect when they play OU? I personally wanted them undefeated and overconfident.

Until they beat OU and went to the MNC, then you'd all be the ones melting down.

StoopTroup
11/18/2011, 11:59 PM
Game's over, so might as well enjoy it. Besides, lots of football left to play.

Exactly.

delhalew
So good
So good
So good

I have to kind of like Iowa state. Getting down to Sweet Caroline....

prrriiide
Stupid aggys.

A Sooner in Texas
Choke POKE :D
Really all we need to do is Kickass the rest of the way

Yup.

LVSOONER15
Yeah....I think a good number of us knew it was over when we lost against Tech.

All we were doing is praying for a shot. oSu thought they were undefeatable. They were wrong

This. We can still make it. I guess I gotta root for USC and arkie next week.

Blue
... No chance for OU in LA.

I think theres a chance. Suck it up.

SCOUT
Don't you know what was on the line?
First pick in next year's fantasy draft?

silverwheels
11/19/2011, 12:00 AM
This game made me hate college football. I didn't even hate college football after we lost to Tech, or any other OU loss. This pisses me off for some reason, most likely because the ****bag of a system means that we could win out and not get in the title game and Bama or Oregon will get to play LSU AGAIN, after they already lost to the Tigers.

Sports are gay.

okiegirl
Sad that they had the tragedy to deal with, and even though they are now making EXCUSES for why OSU lost...it is still that an excuse! Too bad OU never got any excuses for Taco Tech....anyhow, I am just a grumpy old lady..and My aunt is visiting..so i am really hateful today!!

StoopTroup
...best too keep that out of Stillwater. THE only thing good to come out of that. No chance for OU in LA.

Don't be so sure of that. oSu and you thought that was the case before tonight. This is College Football. Anything can happen to any one of these teams.

Soonerjeepman
11/19/2011, 12:01 AM
I agree...just play ball win out big and see what happens...this is funny....sure I'd liked to see them win in OT but it didn't happen.

We still play 2/3 RANKED teams....while the other top 1 loss teams don't. osu will still be in the top 10...

We need to pound baylor and isu...then osu

Little Al
OMG! Now they know how we felt after the Sand Aggies!

A Sooner in Texas
Sad that they had the tragedy to deal with, and even though they are now making EXCUSES for why OSU lost...it is still that an excuse! Too bad OU never got any excuses for Taco Tech....anyhow, I am just a grumpy old lady..and My aunt is visiting..so i am really hateful today!!

Yeah, but you got to enjoy yet another Poke Choke. And if your aunt's an Aggy, all the better.

FaninAma
11/19/2011, 12:03 AM
The BCS is the suck.

goingoneight
11/19/2011, 12:03 AM
What is it that Poke fans say about Landry Jones... get in his face and he throws interceptions? Brandon Weeden threw three and ISU didn't ever hit him! :D

FirstandGoal
11/19/2011, 12:04 AM
Looking at the pokey pokeys in the 4th quarter reminded me of why it is sometime a very bad thing for your football program to be ahead by a bazillion points and not have your starters used to playing an entire game.

Tonight they learned that hard lesson!

StoopTroup
oSu = 10th in the Nation

Houston 9th?

Boomer.....
Amazing game by ISU.

goingoneight
This is only in fun rival talk though, folks. I know full well what a rough day it's been for the OSU fanbase.

sooner KB
11/19/2011, 12:08 AM
How possible is it that OSU is the one-loss team that makes the national championship game if they beat us? What if the Harris voters don't want to see an Oregon or Bama rematch? And we know the computers like OSU, and their strength of schedule will get even better when they play us.

Herr Scholz
I can't believe how many of you were pulling for an OSU loss. Can't jump Bama or Oregon now unless they lose. And you probably need both to lose at this point.

diverdog
This game made me hate college football. I didn't even hate college football after we lost to Tech, or any other OU loss. This pisses me off for some reason, most likely because the ****bag of a system means that we could win out and not get in the title game and Bama or Oregon will get to play LSU AGAIN, after they already lost to the Tigers.

Sports are gay.

I do not think we are in the same league as LSU with all our injuries. OSU may have saved us another embarrassment.

Soonerus
11/19/2011, 12:09 AM
OSU has no chance...

MamaMia
11/19/2011, 12:10 AM
So are the Sooners tucked in and asleep in Waco or laughing their ***** off. They are devoted to taking care of business the rest of the way, presently focused on their game plan in Waco.

silverwheels
11/19/2011, 12:10 AM
I do not think we are in the same league as LSU with all our injuries. OSU may have saved us another embarrassment.

I wasn't sure that we could have beaten Team SEC even before we lost Whaley and Broyles. But a rematch? Especially if it's LSU-Bama again? **** me.

VA Sooner
11/19/2011, 12:11 AM
Amazing game by ISU... I am impressed.

Made our job getting to the BCS championship game but damn that was an entertaining game.

Hot Rod
11/19/2011, 12:12 AM
Difference between our loss and their loss is that we let a team score early and we made an attempt to come back and fell short.

Their loss was letting a team come back into a game after a 3 possession lead.

Still not a fan about an almost 30 yr old Heisman winner and tonight it was solidified.

SoonerMom2
11/19/2011, 12:14 AM
Without Whaley and Broyles -- didn't want to go to New Orleans -- that is like walking into the lion's den with LSU and their fans.

Just win out and we are the Big 12 Champions all by ourselves which means we will have won the last conference championship with 12 teams and the first one with 10 teams. Take care of business and get it done one game at a time.

SoonerMom2
11/19/2011, 12:15 AM
The idea of Weeden winning the Heisman made me ill. Reminded me of Weinke who never should have won the Heisman.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/19/2011, 12:16 AM
Until they beat OU and went to the MNC, then you'd all be the ones melting down.This was an immunity innoculation for OA, to be SURE they don't get to the NC game. It was just what the doctor ordered.

Now, we need Arky to beat them Tigerbaits...somehow.

okiegirl
11/19/2011, 12:16 AM
Yeah, but you got to enjoy yet another Poke Choke. And if your aunt's an Aggy, all the better.NO Doubt!!

MamaMia
11/19/2011, 12:18 AM
I can't believe how many of you were pulling for an OSU loss. Can't jump Bama or Oregon now unless they lose. And you probably need both to lose at this point.We needed them both to lose before this.

11/19/2011, 12:22 AM
I can't believe how many of you were pulling for an OSU loss. Can't jump Bama or Oregon now unless they lose. And you probably need both to lose at this point.How often do you root for aTm?

FirstandGoal
11/19/2011, 12:25 AM
I can't believe how many of you were pulling for an OSU loss. Can't jump Bama or Oregon now unless they lose. And you probably need both to lose at this point.

You know, that was never set in stone to start with.

Our main problem happened a few weeks ago whenever the body snatchers came and stole our team during that taco tech game.
We didn't take care of business, so now we've got to depend on other things to fall in place, but I'll be damned if I let that dampen the joy I'm getting out of the Gumbies pissing down their legs the first time they get their big shot.

11/19/2011, 12:25 AM
I can't believe how many of you were pulling for an OSU loss. Can't jump Bama or Oregon now unless they lose. And you probably need both to lose at this point.A GUARANTEE that our nagiing, whining Sooner-hating little brother doesn't get to go to the Big Dance is satisfying in itself.

gwydion
11/19/2011, 12:31 AM
Sam Mayes making excuses on the radio.

Herr Scholz
11/19/2011, 12:34 AM
We needed them both to lose before this.
Don't think so.

Herr Scholz
11/19/2011, 12:34 AM
How often do you root for aTm?
If it helped my team get to the national title game, I'd buy a lot of maroon.

Herr Scholz
11/19/2011, 12:35 AM
You know, that was never set in stone to start with.

Our main problem happened a few weeks ago whenever the body snatchers came and stole our team during that taco tech game.
We didn't take care of business, so now we've got to depend on other things to fall in place, but I'll be damned if I let that dampen the joy I'm getting out of the Gumbies pissing down their legs the first time they get their big shot.
You beat the #2 team at the end of the season with Bama's and Oregon's relatively weaker schedules and I think you would've had a good shot.

IBleedCrimson
11/19/2011, 12:39 AM
the three osu "fan" friends i have didn't even know they were playing tonight. lol!

FirstandGoal
11/19/2011, 12:41 AM
You beat the #2 team at the end of the season with Bama's and Oregon's relatively weaker schedules and I think you would've had a good shot.

Well, its a moot point now.

Still doesn't make it less funny though....

Herr Scholz
11/19/2011, 12:42 AM
Poke Choke. Like the sun coming up.

Breadburner
11/19/2011, 12:43 AM
Heh...Loved it.....

olevetonahill
11/19/2011, 01:14 AM
So are the Sooners tucked in and asleep in Waco or laughing their ***** off.
Hopefully they ready to Take care of business

Dan Thompson
11/19/2011, 01:24 AM
Some interesting facts

ISt out scored OSU 30 - 14 in the second half (including the OTs)
ISt put up 564 yards rushing and passing

OSU had 60 yards rushing.

papawlambert
11/19/2011, 12:41 PM
You can say it anyway that you want, but we failed to do what we needed to do for the MNC. We shouldn't be blaming all the other teams. I'm certainly not an ISU fan, but do follow Jared Barnett. He is the RS freshman QB. Jared and family have been friends for a few years.
OU just need to take care of their business and hope for a couple breaks.

Papaw

yukonsooner
11/19/2011, 01:16 PM
After our loss, all my aggie relatives made it a point to call, asking about what they should plan on doing in New Orleans when they went down for the MNC. You know, not one has called this morning asking if I knew how they could get refunds on their air fare.

cleller
11/19/2011, 02:02 PM
Just here to eat crow. I posted there was no way OSU would lose this one. Is feathers first the way to go?