PDA

View Full Version : Maintaining integrity

badger
11/18/2011, 09:23 AM
I am sure that I disappointed a few by closing the vBookie oddball thread, so let me explain how I'm going to ensure that I don't feel compelled to do this again:

1- Events that may be settled ahead of their final settlement time will have odds altered to ensure that bets are not cast during early events.

2- Events may close earlier than originally scheduled to ensure that no additional bets are cast.

I will only "abandon" (refund bets and not pay anyone for "wins") as a last resort.

I would like to ensure everyone that I am not accusing anyone of cheating by closing any events. However, I cannot ignore the fact that earlier in the day there were hardly any vBets placed on "ranked team falls to unranked team" and this morning, after UAB beats Southern Miss, there are quite a few bets up.

Lott's Bandana
11/18/2011, 09:33 AM
Did we receive our vWagers back? (I lost track after going a bit crazy yesterday.)

badger
11/18/2011, 09:42 AM
Did we receive our vWagers back? (I lost track after going a bit crazy yesterday.)

Yes, everyone who vBet on oddball got exactly what they wagered, no more or less, returned. You are free to vSpend it all on one of the many other vEvents. However, I will not be redoing oddball this week.

Lott's Bandana
11/18/2011, 10:04 AM
kthks.

Saved me on that suc/duc bet I asked you about.