PDA

View Full Version : 5 Worst people on ESPN...

Vegas Sooner
11/17/2011, 09:20 PM
In no order.

1. Craig James
2. Lou Holtz
3. Chris Berman
4. Dickie V
5. Bill Simmons

I am sure that I am missing someone.

CowboyMRW
11/17/2011, 09:23 PM
Mark May has got to be on there. I think I'd replace him with Berman

picasso
11/17/2011, 09:23 PM
I can't stand that Van Pelt dude. I'd kick his *** on the golf course.

olevetonahill
11/17/2011, 09:30 PM
All of em

Breadburner
11/17/2011, 09:33 PM
I dont mind Lou at least hes actually done something.....

OU_Sooners75
11/17/2011, 09:42 PM
Mark May
Jesse Palmer
David Pollack
Craig James
Desmond Howard

Lott's Bandana
11/17/2011, 09:47 PM
5 is not enough.

Blue
11/17/2011, 09:49 PM
1. Skip Bayless
2. Chris Berman
3. Tom Jackson
4. Mike Wilbon n Tony Kornheiser
5. Digger Phelps and Jay Bilas
Hon Mention Jim Rome, The women announcers for daytime saturday football games Pam Ward etc, John Anderson SC anchor, Oh oh oh Rick Dooshy Reilly, I could go on and on...

Blue
11/17/2011, 09:51 PM
I can't stand that Van Pelt dude. I'd kick his *** on the golf course.

We agree on almost everything but I like Van Pelt.

Vegas Sooner
11/17/2011, 09:52 PM
1. Skip Bayless
2. Chris Berman
3. Tom Jackson
4. Mike Wilbon n Tony Kornheiser
5. Digger Phelps and Jay Bilas
Hon Mention Jim Rome, The women announcers for daytime saturday football games Pam Ward etc, John Anderson SC anchor, Oh oh oh Rick Dooshy Reilly, I could go on and on...

HOW COULD I FORGET SKIP??!!

sooneron
11/17/2011, 10:27 PM
HOW COULD I FORGET SKIP??!!

FAIL

sooneron
11/17/2011, 10:28 PM
No mention of this guy??? He used to win most hated all the time!

http://www.ackbar.org/images/ackbar.jpg

picasso
11/17/2011, 11:45 PM
We agree on almost everything but I like Van Pelt.
He tries too hard. If you're clever and witty it just comes naturally. Plus, none of his suits fit.

SoonerCLF
11/17/2011, 11:49 PM
1. Urban
2. Skip
3. Lou
4. Desmond
5. Keyshawn

Blue
11/17/2011, 11:49 PM
He tries too hard. If you're clever and witty it just comes naturally. Plus, none of his suits fit.
Ha. I always thought that Trevor Maddich wore suits that didn't fit. Like he's wearing womens shoulderpads.

As far as Van Pelt, I think thats just him. A sarcastic ***.

picasso
11/18/2011, 12:10 AM
Ha. I always thought that Trevor Maddich wore suits that didn't fit. Like he's wearing womens shoulderpads.

As far as Van Pelt, I think thats just him. A sarcastic ***.
Can't argue that Mattich is a doosh. He still has a chubby for Switzer.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/18/2011, 01:08 AM
Craig James-barf
Skip Bayless-doosh
Tom Jackson -boooring
Mark May-pffft
Digger Phelps-domer love, NO THANKS!

I LIKE Chris Berman.

Blue
11/18/2011, 01:15 AM
The thing with Digger is somewhere along the way the producers told him it would be very cool for him to wear a neon pink tie and point at people and hold a neon pink highlighter marker. Now he does this with neon blue, green, yellow, etc. The tie has to match the highlighter.

Sooner1979
11/18/2011, 01:37 AM
Skip Blayless shouldnt be on this list. First and foremost, he is an OU fan. Secondly, anything he says comes from being a homer.

AlboSooner
11/18/2011, 02:13 AM
The worst people is the viewer. I don't know why people don't realize that everything is entertainment-driven to get people to watch.
Because the viewers like controversy, shock-jocks, and outlandish comments, that's why ESPN puts them on.

You are watching actors debate talking points. Skip Bayless is the embodiment of that idea.

AlbqSooner
11/18/2011, 07:42 AM
I dont mind Lou at least hes actually done something.....

Oh he's done something. He has put every school he coached at on probation shortly after he left. He has also told every school that hired him that it was his dream job and he would NEVER think of coaching anywhere else.

Holtz < Dooshrocket

rock on sooner
11/18/2011, 07:47 AM
Craig James Lou Holtz Craig James Lou Holtz and Lou Holtz.

OULenexaman
11/18/2011, 08:04 AM
Stuart Scott.

marfacowboy
11/18/2011, 08:24 AM
David Pollack and Craig James certainly come to mind. I find Dr. Lou entertaining. All I know is I still miss Keith Jackson. He was the best.

Jason White's Third Knee
11/18/2011, 09:07 AM
I was just going to chime in and make sure Mark May was on the list but after reading everyone's lists I can't disagree with anyone.

Espn is a big evil pile of suck. Corso needs more mentions. Lupica sucks. I am sick of herbstriet and I used to really like that guy. Hopefully we'll have an ou network and I won't have to watch those megalomaniacs any more.

SoonerinSouthlake
11/18/2011, 09:19 AM
1. Everyone
2. ON.
3. The
4. Longwhorn
5. Network

zeke
11/18/2011, 09:26 AM
I cant stand the side-line reporters who do the half-time coach interview. Stupid questions.
Craig James,

C&CDean
11/18/2011, 09:28 AM
What about the bitches? WTF are they doing reporting sports? Y'all complaining about the guys when there's a bunch of bimbos "reporting" over on that POS station. Bunch of pervs y'all are.

Mississippi Sooner
11/18/2011, 09:42 AM
The only woman on there that I truly can't stand is Cindy Brunson. Talk about someone who tries way too hard. I simply won't watch a minute of Sportscenter when she's a host. Like fingernails on a chalkboard.

SoonerinSouthlake
11/18/2011, 09:44 AM
What about the bitches? WTF are they doing reporting sports? Y'all complaining about the guys when there's a bunch of bimbos "reporting" over on that POS station. Bunch of pervs y'all are.
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4760/moar113amstandard.jpg

badger
11/18/2011, 09:45 AM
Skip Bayless is my new least-favorite now that Stephen A Smith is gone, but my least-favorite during NFL Draft season will definitely be Mel Kiper once again... these three TRY TOO HARD TO BE HEARD. They shout and they're abrasive and it's annoying. You have a microphone. We can hear you if you talk in a normal voice. A microphone, people. When you shout, it gets magnified :mad:

badger
11/18/2011, 09:54 AM
Skip Bayless is my new least-favorite now that Stephen A Smith is gone, but my least-favorite during NFL Draft season will definitely be Mel Kiper once again... these three TRY TOO HARD TO BE HEARD. They shout and they're abrasive and it's annoying. You have a microphone. We can hear you if you talk in a normal voice. A microphone, people. When you shout, it gets magnified :mad:

soonerinabilene
11/18/2011, 09:56 AM
1. Everyone
2. ON.
3. The
4. Longwhorn
5. Network
No one can even see who they have, so thats a bit rash...

stoops the eternal pimp
11/18/2011, 09:59 AM
Since their producers tell them what points to argue and I don't watch it unless a game is on, I don't dislike any of them.

SoCal
11/18/2011, 10:05 AM
The chicks that do college football play-by-play...sideline eye candy is ok by me...otherwise kick off the air!

LVSOONER15
11/18/2011, 10:19 AM
Mark May does come up with some stupid thoughts. Nver really liked him or Van Pelt.

The Maestro
11/18/2011, 01:17 PM
Bill Simmons

How in the hell can you even type this? Or any of them?

Hell, I freaking love ESPN...sure, some folks have an agenda and some people don't jerk off OU non-stop. Who cares? It's sports all the time...and I watch it all the time.

Not sure why some folks spend so much energy deciding who they hate at ESPN and why they hate ESPN. You all watch it. Deal with it.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/18/2011, 01:22 PM
What about the bitches? WTF are they doing reporting sports? Y'all complaining about the guys when there's a bunch of bimbos "reporting" over on that POS station. Bunch of pervs y'all are.Twitches in the britches,due to the bitches, make for good reporting. Erin Andrews!

Soonerjeepman
11/18/2011, 01:23 PM
The thing with Digger is somewhere along the way the producers told him it would be very cool for him to wear a neon pink tie and point at people and hold a neon pink highlighter marker. Now he does this with neon blue, green, yellow, etc. The tie has to match the highlighter.

lol...yup what an ***....everyone has to have an "angle"...jeeze...

sooneredaco
11/18/2011, 01:28 PM
Don't like any of them all that much. The only one I really like is Erin Andrews. I saw a really good movie that she starred in on the internet a couple years back. I think it had to do with something about a hotel room or something. Anyways.... she was really good in it.

StoopTroup
11/18/2011, 01:28 PM
Gene Wojciechowski

http://i.imagehost.org/0864/humble_gene.jpg

oumartin
11/18/2011, 01:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC9Xr5AG6Hk

SicEmBaylor
11/18/2011, 01:53 PM
Lou isn't too bad though he's difficult to listen to.

Craig James and Mark May should be at the top of every list.

Best ESPN personality? Trey Wingo

Scott D
11/18/2011, 01:59 PM
Actually I'm surprised that none of you were spitting venomous remarks about Neil Everett, who clearly chokes back bile every time he had to say the words Oklahoma City Thunder, and would offhand make snarky Sonics comments when talking about them.

That being said, I don't really dislike any of them. Sure there are plenty that I'll turn the channel on, but I generally tend not to care. The only one I disliked was Lowell Galindo, but since we're LHN free in most of the country, ESPN did me a favor.

I also suppose some of you would have had Bruce Feldman and Pat Forde on that list..you know, before Feldman went to CBS and Forde went to Yahoo!.

Salt City Sooner
11/18/2011, 02:45 PM
David Pollack and Craig James certainly come to mind. I find Dr. Lou entertaining. All I know is I still miss Keith Jackson. He was the best.
Keith "Oklahoma soiled the Rose Bowl" Jackson? That one?

Up his.
Sideways.
With a twist.

oudavid1
11/18/2011, 02:56 PM
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4760/moar113amstandard.jpg

Which one is this? I believe I was on this one.

StoopTroup
11/18/2011, 02:59 PM
Lou isn't too bad though he's difficult to listen to.

Craig James and Mark May should be at the top of every list.

Best ESPN personality? Trey Wingo

Nobody really knows who that Baylor puke is.

Peach Fuzz
11/18/2011, 03:07 PM
Pam Ward and that black chick that does NFL.. We get it, you're a woman who knows sports... stop trying to fit in still or gtfo

cyclonesooner
11/18/2011, 04:45 PM
1. Craig James (Captain Obvious)
2.Rod Gilmore ( says some incredibly dumb stuff for a Stanford grad.
3. Keyshawn Johnson
4. Desmond Howard
5. Erin Andrews (voice is too nasal for TV)

Trophy Husband
11/18/2011, 05:02 PM
All of em

any female over 35

Trophy Husband
11/18/2011, 05:04 PM
Pam Ward and that black chick that does NFL.. We get it, you're a woman who knows sports... stop trying to fit in still or gtfo

I know right? I hate those "I'm just one of the guys" type chicks. If I want "one of the guys" I'll go homo.

Just shut up, stick your tits out and lick your lips occasionally.

Peach Fuzz
11/18/2011, 05:10 PM
Yeah.. that's not really the point I was making. I don't care about the sex of the person that's giving me the info. Suzy and Erin are two of my favorites. They don't ask unrelated stupid questions like some of the others. That's what my issue really is. Your last line is...well, retarded.

Piware
11/18/2011, 05:30 PM
Keith "Oklahoma soiled the Rose Bowl" Jackson? That one?

Up his.
Sideways.
With a twist.

Once enjoyed Keith Jackson until he got senile and trashed Oklahoma over the Rose Bowl. I miss him like a boil I once had on my a$$.

Trophy Husband
11/18/2011, 05:49 PM
Yeah.. that's not really the point I was making. I don't care about the sex of the person that's giving me the info. Suzy and Erin are two of my favorites. They don't ask unrelated stupid questions like some of the others. That's what my issue really is. Your last line is...well, retarded.

lighten up Francis, you'll live longer.

MountainOkie
11/18/2011, 06:20 PM
Craig James, father of Adam James and leading rider on the "Pony Express".

His face may often be found plastered on the back of vocabulary flash-cards for "hypocrite", "narcissist" and "King of the *********s".

He is the winner by a country-mile. But I still need the five slots to fit in his huge ego.

1. Craig James.
2. Craig James.
3. Craig James.
4. Craig James.
5. You guessed it... Craig James.

mojorisen2014
11/18/2011, 06:45 PM
Craig does suck but berman takes the cake

C&CDean
11/18/2011, 06:54 PM
WTF is wrong with Berman? He's an original. He's been doing his schtick since ESPN was a wet dream. He's probably the best they've got.

BoulderSooner79
11/18/2011, 07:13 PM
WTF is wrong with Berman? He's an original. He's been doing his schtick since ESPN was a wet dream. He's probably the best they've got.

I agree - how can anyone hate Berman. Just his nicknames are worth a listen. And no one circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills.

Penguin
11/18/2011, 07:42 PM
Mark May
Jesse Palmer
David Pollack
Craig James
Desmond Howard

I agree. Have you ever watched their show on ESPNU, Palmer & Pollack? Oh, my God! They are the two most boring people on TV. They look alike, they sound alike. They might as well rename their show "Two Boring White Guys." Believe me. I am a boring white guy. I am interested in what other boring white guys are interested in. And I still hate their boring show.

Peach Fuzz
11/18/2011, 08:38 PM
I agree. Have you ever watched their show on ESPNU, Palmer & Pollack? Oh, my God! They are the two most boring people on TV. They look alike, they sound alike. They might as well rename their show "Two Boring White Guys." Believe me. I am a boring white guy. I am interested in what other boring white guys are interested in. And I still hate their boring show.
I actually didnt mind that show as long as Palmer stfu. Pollack knows his stuff better. Palmer is just trying to be a face.

llsooner7
11/18/2011, 10:10 PM
Screaming Stephen A. Jackson, anybody? Big fan of Kornheiser the rest I could do with it especially the [I]National Football League[I] Talking heads

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/19/2011, 06:04 AM
Can we all agree that Michelle Beadle is awesome as well as the Coach :P

BigTime1
11/19/2011, 08:15 AM
Freakin Palmer has got to be without a doubt the worst. I can't stand 1 second of him. Dang he gets on my nerves.