PDA

View Full Version : Top Chef *****

SanJoaquinSooner
11/16/2011, 10:14 PM
Padma saying, "I better see some Motherf***ing snake on your Motherf***ing plate" just doesn't work.

Some people can swear and some can't.

SanJoaquinSooner
11/16/2011, 10:27 PM
Holy Santa Maria de Guadalupe! Precooked shrimp?!? What a dumbass.

SanJoaquinSooner
11/16/2011, 11:02 PM
Flour tortilla enchilada!?! Double penetration dumbass!

SanJoaquinSooner
11/24/2011, 02:34 AM
A texas chili cook-off. What happened to Tulsa Weather? He'd go ape-sheet over the mention of beans in chili.

The last chance cook-off is a nice addition. Always hate to see the early losers get eliminated without ever knowing much about them.

SanJoaquinSooner
12/15/2011, 02:35 PM
GLad to see Nyesha win Last Chance to stay alive. She got royally ****ed by her partner in the Game On Elimination Challenge.

3rdgensooner
12/15/2011, 02:48 PM
I agree, I hated to see Nyesha go out like that.

SoonerLaw09
12/15/2011, 02:59 PM
I used to think this show was interesting at first, but I just haven't paid attention to it the last few seasons. Ever since Casey Thompson pulled an OU and threw away first place on the final challenge, it became kind of a downer.

NormanPride
12/15/2011, 03:20 PM
Any show that lets Josea win is dead to me.

ouleaf
12/15/2011, 06:19 PM
I too like the Last Chance twist to this season....Nyesha is really talented, so hopefully she can make her way back into the show. Impressive stuff by Ty-lor or however he spells his name.

Not sure there is really a chef that is a cut above the rest this season, so I think that is why you have seen so many people win from week to week. Definitely has made the show more competitive.

SanJoaquinSooner
12/15/2011, 06:26 PM
I too like the Last Chance twist to this season....Nyesha is really talented, so hopefully she can make her way back into the show. Impressive stuff by Ty-lor or however he spells his name.

Not sure there is really a chef that is a cut above the rest this season, so I think that is why you have seen so many people win from week to week. Definitely has made the show more competitive.

Yeah, I agree, there are no clear favorites - just a few personal favorites and one clear villian.