PDA

View Full Version : An open letter to OSU fans

SoonerLaw09
11/16/2011, 08:47 PM
Hello pokes,

Please take this to heart. You have arguably the best football team that you have ever had. I'm counting the Barry Sanders years in this. If you are ever, EVER, going to win it all, do it now. If you beat us (and that's a big if, because we're going to bring it...and when we do, usually, body parts fly), then please, for the love of all that's good and holy, utterly SNOTGANK whoever you play in New Orleans. I don't care if its LSU, Oregon, Stanford, Bama (well I might care if it's Bama), or what else. Just do it and prove to the world that the Big 12 is the center of college football, and that championships go through us.

DO NOT let us down. And if we win on Dec. 3, we will make the same pledge. Never ever let Oklahoma be a laughing stock again. You gentlemen have your instructions. Let's roll.

colleyvillesooner
11/16/2011, 08:49 PM
I do not endorse this letter

**** OSU and the Bullet they rode in on.

Name one good thing for OU that comes from OSU winning a NC.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkkfyxvjGS1qjck12o1_400.png

SoonerLaw09
11/16/2011, 08:51 PM
I do not endorse this letter

**** OSU and the Bullet they rode in on.

Name one good thing for OU that comes from OSU winning a NC.

You, sir, have less class than I thought you did. Name 1 thing? The word Oklahoma means something again.

colleyvillesooner
11/16/2011, 08:55 PM
you thought i had class? Shame, shame;)

This is the Oklahoma Football board. Nothing good comes for OU from the pokes winning a MNC. You think them winning will not make people remember we spit the bit in 3 MNC? Wrong. Championships go through us? Uh, maybe once we win 6 in row...

And "Let's Roll?" tsk, tsk.

I won't be the only one who feels like this...

olevetonahill
11/16/2011, 09:04 PM
you thought i had class? Shame, shame;)

This is the Oklahoma Football board. Nothing good comes for OU from the pokes winning a MNC. You think them winning will not make people remember we spit the bit in 3 MNC? Wrong. Championships go through us? Uh, maybe once we win 6 in row...

And "Let's Roll?" tsk, tsk.

I won't be the only one who feels like this...

Him dont knowed us very well do He ?

boomersooner28
11/16/2011, 09:09 PM
I will NEVER root for OSu. In anything. Ever.

The end.

OUNASH
11/16/2011, 09:21 PM

The end.

+1000. I have two favorite teams OU and anyone who is playing puke state. They lost me back in the early 80's when the whole Rustoleum Stadium erupted when OU was losing at KSU. I vowed from that day forward to never root for the pukes again. I have been badly treated in Stillwater when attending an OU game and it jhust deepened my distaste for anything orange. You want to talk classless go to Stoolwater.

SoonerLaw09
11/16/2011, 09:28 PM
Good gravy. Do you people not hate USC? Any Pac-**** team for that matter??? Do you not hate whorns?

Let's give credit where credit is due, and not give little brother any more hate than is due him. There are plenty of teams worse than OSU.

delhalew
11/16/2011, 09:41 PM
Even if I had an off day, and privately found myself supporting the pokes, I would NEVER say something so ridiculous out loud. I have standards for **** sake.

sooneredaco
11/16/2011, 09:41 PM
Here is to giving credit where credit is due... BOOMER SOONER!!!

.... and on that note, I still hate orange and everything poke

OUNASH
11/16/2011, 09:45 PM
Good gravy. Do you people not hate USC? Any Pac-**** team for that matter??? Do you not hate whorns?

Let's give credit where credit is due, and not give little brother any more hate than is due him. There are plenty of teams worse than OSU.

You dont have to live around other teams fans.

GDC
11/16/2011, 09:56 PM
This thread needs to be deleted and the OP banished.

NYC Poke
11/16/2011, 10:10 PM
Best. Soonerfans thread. Ever.

BeaSooner
11/16/2011, 10:11 PM

meh

NYC Poke
11/16/2011, 10:25 PM
meh

Okay. Delete Me is up there, too.

Chiliman
11/16/2011, 10:26 PM
Screw osu. If they make it to New Orleans, a big if, I hope they get destroyed. Even if it is those damn Cajuns. Screw the pukes! God can you imagine having to see that halloween **** all year long? It would be brutal.

SoonerMarkVA
11/16/2011, 10:40 PM
If they make it against LSU, I'll pull for 'em because there's no one in college football I despise more than Lester and LSU right now. Anyone else (who legitimately has a chance), and especially 'Bama? Fuggitaboutit.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/16/2011, 10:47 PM
Someone should write a closed letter

Flying Scotsman
11/16/2011, 10:47 PM
I had an OSU fan tell me the other day that this was the beginning of a new era....I am for OU and anyone who plays Okie Lite.

SoonerBacker
11/16/2011, 10:48 PM
+1000. I have two favorite teams OU and anyone who is playing puke state. They lost me back in the early 80's when the whole Rustoleum Stadium erupted when OU was losing at KSU. I vowed from that day forward to never root for the pukes again. I have been badly treated in Stillwater when attending an OU game and it jhust deepened my distaste for anything orange. You want to talk classless go to Stoolwater.

And I'll add a +1000! They lost me at the same time (early 80s KSU game) and a trip to Stoolwater for an OU v osu game is one of the worst game experieinces any SOONER fan will ever have. They constantly talk about OU fans needing to pull for them when they aren't playing us due to State Pride. They don't know the MEANING of that phrase!

SCREW 'EM!

CowboyMRW
11/16/2011, 10:56 PM
It would be in the Big 12's best interest for either OU or OSU to go in and win the whole thing. Restore some credibility and put some doubt in all that is holy with the SEC

BeaSooner
11/16/2011, 10:59 PM
It would be in the Big 12's best interest for either OU or OSU to go in and win the whole thing. Restore some credibility and put some doubt in all that is holy with the SEC

So if OU goes to the big game, you will be rooting for the Sooners?

colleyvillesooner
11/16/2011, 11:01 PM
Get ready for some bull****...

CowboyMRW
11/16/2011, 11:01 PM
Always have. Have family that go there.

BeaSooner
11/16/2011, 11:14 PM
Always have. Have family that go there.

Would you agree you are the exception to the rule?

CowboyMRW
11/16/2011, 11:21 PM
Would you agree you are the exception to the rule?

For the most part yea. But I think that there is starting to be a lot more mutual respect between the fans as we continue to get better.

I would say that for people born from around 1980 and beyond OSU's season isn't a 1 game schedule. For some of the older folks, yea they only care about beating OU, but the younger generations want to win every game.

TahoeSOONER
11/16/2011, 11:43 PM
Okie lite > sec

BeaSooner
11/16/2011, 11:44 PM
For the most part yea. But I think that there is starting to be a lot more mutual respect between the fans as we continue to get better.

I would say that for people born from around 1980 and beyond OSU's season isn't a 1 game schedule. For some of the older folks, yea they only care about beating OU, but the younger generations want to win every game.

I had an uncle that was an avid OSU fan but there was never any animosity or pointed insults about our respective alliances. I used to root for OSU when they were not playing OU even when I first started attending OU. I attended several football games in Stillwater in the late 80's with my boyfriend who went to OSU. The fans were usually fairly low-key. However, when the OU score was announced (and OU was behind), the stadium erupted and came alive with cheers. I was suprised by the pettiness. Since that time, I have met more than my fair share of OSU fans that spend more time bad mouthing OU than supporting their own team. Althought that might not represent the whole fan base, it certainly seems to represent the majority. I actually think some of the older fans show more sportsmanship. I don't hate OSU, I just don't even care enough to pay any attention to them much anymore.

Eielson
11/16/2011, 11:48 PM

If we followed this logic, then we would have to stop making fun of the S-E-C chants.

setem
11/17/2011, 12:03 AM
Hello pokes,

Please take this to heart. You have arguably the best football team that you have ever had. I'm counting the Barry Sanders years in this. If you are ever, EVER, going to win it all, do it now. If you beat us (and that's a big if, because we're going to bring it...and when we do, usually, body parts fly), then please, for the love of all that's good and holy, utterly SNOTGANK whoever you play in New Orleans. I don't care if its LSU, Oregon, Stanford, Bama (well I might care if it's Bama), or what else. Just do it and prove to the world that the Big 12 is the center of college football, and that championships go through us.

DO NOT let us down. And if we win on Dec. 3, we will make the same pledge. Never ever let Oklahoma be a laughing stock again. You gentlemen have your instructions. Let's roll.

...the **** you say?

toast
11/17/2011, 12:11 AM
lsu-osu final is second to only ut-osu final as a worst case scenario for me. Knowing that either the grass eater or mr. hairgel would walk away with the trophy would be like having to sit through a rosanne barr and rosie o'donnell love scene with lou holtz calling play-by-play.

MrJimBeam
11/17/2011, 06:55 AM
If Halloween U. were to win the BCS championship then somebody better poison some trees.

Sooner in Tampa
11/17/2011, 07:58 AM
I would rather get a vasectomy without any anesthesia than to have our little sisters from stoolwater win ANYTHING!!!!!

SoonerLaw09
11/17/2011, 09:35 AM
I understand the feelings here...but come on. Somebody needs to hand Lester the Molester his *** on a platter. I'm sick and tired of this geaux tigers ****. They couldn't score a touchdown against Bama, they don't deserve to be No. 1. Period, end of discussion. If it's us, fantastic. But at this point, I'm rooting for us and whoever plays LSU.

And who here likes the ducks? No way would I have a Pac-**** team win it all over ANY Big 12 team including whorn...when they beat trojan a few years ago, I cheered so loud my next door neighbor almost called the cops. Stanford has no business being there either (although I have always thought the Tree was hilarious...the anti-mascot. :)) If it can't be us, better the pokes than anyone else I can think of.

rekamrettuB
11/17/2011, 09:49 AM
I would assume there will be the same USC/Texas situation if Ok State plays LSU. I don't have a problem with Ok State so I can pull for them. I would not and will not pull for Texas. I was singing the USC fight song all night long.

So if Ok State can pull the upset of OU Dec 3 I will say GO *****!!! Can't say it until then.

OU_Sooners75
11/17/2011, 10:27 AM
I had an uncle that was an avid OSU fan but there was never any animosity or pointed insults about our respective alliances. I used to root for OSU when they were not playing OU even when I first started attending OU. I attended several football games in Stillwater in the late 80's with my boyfriend who went to OSU. The fans were usually fairly low-key. However, when the OU score was announced (and OU was behind), the stadium erupted and came alive with cheers. I was suprised by the pettiness. Since that time, I have met more than my fair share of OSU fans that spend more time bad mouthing OU than supporting their own team. Although that might not represent the whole fan base, it certainly seems to represent the majority. I actually think some of the older fans show more sportsmanship. I don't hate OSU, I just don't even care enough to pay any attention to them much anymore.

OH, it represents the vast majority of their fan base.

All you have to do is go to orangepower.com, OkStateIllistrated.com (Rivals), or any other OSU fan message boards and they are all bitching and moaning about OU...no matter what the topic is. And if an OU fan interjects any logic, then the OSU fans bring up ncaa violations and crap like that.

I am not against OSU. I have had family attend that school and even family play for the football program (recently). But that fan base acts like a bunch of 3 year olds that don't get their way. They have a major problem I like to call a inferiority complex!

OU_Sooners75
11/17/2011, 10:31 AM
I understand the feelings here...but come on. Somebody needs to hand Lester the Molester his *** on a platter. I'm sick and tired of this geaux tigers ****. They couldn't score a touchdown against Bama, they don't deserve to be No. 1. Period, end of discussion. If it's us, fantastic. But at this point, I'm rooting for us and whoever plays LSU.

And who here likes the ducks? No way would I have a Pac-**** team win it all over ANY Big 12 team including whorn...when they beat trojan a few years ago, I cheered so loud my next door neighbor almost called the cops. Stanford has no business being there either (although I have always thought the Tree was hilarious...the anti-mascot. :)) If it can't be us, better the pokes than anyone else I can think of.

So LSU is a lock for the BCS Title game? They can't possibly lose to either Arkansas or Georgia/South Carolina?

Lets wait to see who will actually be in the title game first....

But I will say this much...I wont watch the title game if LSU and OSU are in.

I live in North Central Oklahoma. The home of the bandwagon fans of OSU. There has been more and more OSU stuff showing up the last month than anytime in previous years. If OSU wins a National Championship, we will have to deal with the public display of sheep humping...and I just cannot deal with that!

Trophy Husband
11/17/2011, 10:35 AM

Oh yea, name 3

hawaii 5-0
11/17/2011, 10:36 AM
If OSU beats OU (ya know it's eventually gotta happen, tho it still might not be in my lifetime) I'll be rootin' for the Pokes over the Hats.

5-0

TheHumanAlphabet
11/17/2011, 10:55 AM
If they make it against LSU, I'll pull for 'em because there's no one in college football I despise more than Lester and LSU right now. Anyone else (who legitimately has a chance), and especially 'Bama? Fuggitaboutit.

NO if they make it to NO and against LoSUr then it will be lOSUr vs. LoSUr and I hope diet OK gets tiger baited and corn dog smells all over. NO just might find the jails full when all the aggots get together and pound heads with all the taunting...

Wishboned
11/17/2011, 11:02 AM
I wrote an open letter to an OSU fan once.

Then I had to read it to him.

Then I had to draw pictures so he would understand it.

Dexter got so frustrated.

AlboSooner
11/17/2011, 11:10 AM
Fans do not partake in actual football playing time. It would be best that your letter of support were addressed to the aggies who actually play.
I do wish that if we were to lose to Okie Lite, LSU would mop the floor with them. But then again, I am an OU fan.

SoonerDood
11/17/2011, 11:11 AM
I'll root for those orange-headed retards when they start rooting for us.
It's never friggin happenin! [/Carl]

badger
11/17/2011, 11:16 AM
If they beat us (and that is a really huge, huge, if... let me go back and change the font... or just start over... i'll start over...)

IF they beat us, then Pokes, go ahead and beat the SEC team that you'll play in Nawlins. If you don't play an SEC team and the other team is more bearable than one year co-worker taunts that cannot be calmed even by basketball disappointments, then go-other-team. :stunned:

OU4LIFE
11/17/2011, 11:18 AM

not.

even.

close.

NYC Poke
11/17/2011, 11:18 AM
I'll root for those orange-headed retards when they start rooting for us.
It's never friggin happenin! [/Carl]

Happens all the time.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/17/2011, 11:22 AM
I have a question for other Sooner fans:

Am I the only one that thinks that OU could play well on Dec. 3 and still lose?

In year's past, I've always felt like OU had to put up an absolute stinker for the pokes to win, but I don't feel that way this year..I don't know who is going to win and don't feel a certain way either direction, but I feel like OU could play well and lose.

AlboSooner
11/17/2011, 11:23 AM
Imagine Mike Gundy having the same number of NCs as Stoops. Imagine the year-long Okie Lite propaganda: we beat SEC, you didn't.
Imagine the number of orange things your would see around you, if Okie Lite were to win a NC.

The only thing more egregious than this, is to root for Texas against USC.

NYC Poke
11/17/2011, 11:24 AM
Imagine Mike Gundy having the same number of NCs as Stoops. Imagine the year-long Okie Lite propaganda: we beat SEC, you didn't.
Imagine the number of orange things your would see around your, if Okie Lite were to win a NC.

The only thing more aggregation than this, is to root for Texas against USC.

I've worn that shoe on the other foot for many, many years. I suspect you'll survive in the event that all happens.

champions77
11/17/2011, 11:26 AM
Any OU fan that cheers for osu in anything leaves me with the impression that they probably never been to and OU/osu fb game in Stilllwater... or are blind. Whether it be the OU band being attacked by water baloons, or them tearing down the goal posts in 2002 and attempting to fling an upright onto the Pride, or them running up to the top of their stadium and attempting to throw it over the wall down on people down below, the osu fan base is one that is filled with contempt, hatred jealousy and envy for anything OU.

My last trip to Stillwater, 4-5 drunk osu students followed us two blocks to my truck, yelling profanities at us all the way. Winning the game wasn't enough for them.

The stories you've heard that they take more satisfaction in OU losing than their team winning is sad but true. Me and some buddies went up there in 1981 or 1982 to see osu play Mizzou. OU was playing CU in Boulder. The idiot PA guy came on and announced in an excited way that CU was leading at the half 10-0. The scoreboard began flashing the score, and the pukes went crazy with joy. As a matter of fact, it was the biggest applause of the day, and osu beat Mizzou that day as I recall. How pathetic.

All in all, a classless bunch of envious wannabees, most recently illustrated by the trim carpenter that was cussed out and thrown off of Mike Gundy's property? Why, did he overcharge, did he do some shabby work, did he run over Mike's flowerbed with his truck or break a sprinker head off, was he rude to Mike's wife? No, he simply had on an OU baseball shirt on, that was his unpardonable sin. How would Bob Stoops handle this is he was in a similar situation, I think foremost on his mind would be the question "Does this osu guy do good work" That's the difference between class... and _ss.

AlboSooner
11/17/2011, 11:29 AM
I've worn that shoe on the other foot for many, many years. I suspect you'll survive in the event that all happens.

It makes sense to me to not want your in-state rival to win the most coveted title in college sports: a football national championship. A national title, with the facilities, with Boone's money, with the novelty of building a program, and we might see one, two, or three star players head to Stillwater rather than Norman.

I think you'll survive playing second fiddle as well. Getting to the Fiesta Bowl is good enough for your guys. Hopefully you lose that too.

NYC Poke
11/17/2011, 11:36 AM
It makes sense to me to not want your in-state rival to win the most coveted title in college sports: a football national championship. A national title, with the facilities, with Boone's money, with the novelty of building a program, and we might see one, two, or three star players head to Stillwater rather than Norman.

I think you'll survive playing second fiddle as well. Getting to the Fiesta Bowl is good enough for your guys. Hopefully you lose that too.

Are you saying you're scared?

And I don't really get the incessant digs at TBP. First of all, he gives to OU, too. Second, even with the money he's given us, you're athletic department has far more resources than ours.

AlboSooner
11/17/2011, 11:39 AM

If OU doesn't turn the ball over, then OU wins by ten points. The only time Okie Lite didn't win the turnover battle, one-dimensional KSU put 507 yards on them and almost beat them at home.

Very simple strategy for OU: don't turn the ball over and you win.

AlboSooner
11/17/2011, 11:44 AM
Are you saying you're scared?

And I don't really get the incessant digs at TBP. First of all, he gives to OU, too. Second, even with the money he's given us, you're athletic department has far more resources than ours.

No sir, you are trying to spin things without any factual evidence. And to think you have yet to win anything meaningful. Imagine you guys with a Big 12 championship under your belt. It is utter folly to want your in-state rival to win a Big 12 championship or worse a NC. It has nothing to do with fear, as we already compete with Texas and their money printing machine. I didn't take a shot a Boone either.

See Sooner fans why you should not root for Okie Lite? Do you see now?

olevetonahill
11/17/2011, 11:55 AM
Happens all the time.

Like Ive said Bro. IF yall beat us I will silently be rooting For YOU to be a happy camper, The others can KMA

In year's past, I've always felt like OU had to put up an absolute stinker for the pokes to win, but I don't feel that way this year..I don't know who is going to win and don't feel a certain way either direction, but I feel like OU could play well and lose.

STEP you know it Bro. I have a feeling this game will be an all time Shootout. with the over being a 100

PrideMom
11/17/2011, 11:58 AM
If I thought OSU had any class, I would have agreed to this request. But I have witnessed first hand how classless OSU is, its so called fans, and I will NEVER root for them! After this year, OSU will go back to being the average team as usual. T Boone will eventually get OSU into trouble....

badger
11/17/2011, 12:08 PM
If I thought OSU had any class, I would have agreed to this request. But I have witnessed first hand how classless OSU is, its so called fans, and I will NEVER root for them! After this year, OSU will go back to being the average team as usual. T Boone will eventually get OSU into trouble....

He might well be on his way. I would accuse them of cheating in order to be undefeated this late in the season... but like I've said, they have NO quality, signature wins (and before they accuse us of the same thing, we beat FSU in Talahassee, you have NOTHING close to that).

To borrow :les: words, in the OU-OSU game, one team is probably the best in the country and the other is a pretty good football team. Time to see which one's which.

starclassic tama
11/17/2011, 12:29 PM
gayest. thread. ever.

i have never understood this whole, root for the other team since they are from our state! what other state does this? do you see texas rooting for a&m/tech and vice versa? hell no. do you see kansas rooting for kansas state? not to my knowledge. if you are an OU fan, you want the sooners to dominate the state, NOT see your only statewide competition rise to your level.

NYC Poke
11/17/2011, 12:42 PM
gayest. thread. ever.

i have never understood this whole, root for the other team since they are from our state! what other state does this? do you see texas rooting for a&m/tech and vice versa? hell no. do you see kansas rooting for kansas state? not to my knowledge. if you are an OU fan, you want the sooners to dominate the state, NOT see your only statewide competition rise to your level.

For me it probably comes with living out of Oklahoma for several years. I suppose it's different when you have to be around the other team's fans all the time. Even so I've never been one to root against OU. I pretty much grew up watching y'all during the Switzer era.

BeaSooner
11/17/2011, 12:46 PM

No doubt OSU has a good football team. However, I do think that if OU plays like they did in the FSU, TU games, we got it. If not, it could be anything in between. Mind you, my biggest concerns are (1) loss of Broyles and (2) health of defense.

Howzit
11/17/2011, 12:52 PM

Before 2007 we all posted barefoot. In the snow. Uphill. Both ways. AND EVERY THREAD WAS GREAT!!!

SoonerLaw09
11/17/2011, 01:13 PM
This thread needs to be deleted and the OP banished.

I resemble that remark.

I Am Right
11/17/2011, 01:16 PM
What?

Frozen Sooner
11/17/2011, 01:23 PM
Open Letter to OSU Fans:

Go **** yourselves. Truly. We are going to take this football, and jam it squarely up you asses.

Love,

Us.

SoonerLaw09
11/17/2011, 01:23 PM
He might well be on his way. I would accuse them of cheating in order to be undefeated this late in the season... but like I've said, they have NO quality, signature wins (and before they accuse us of the same thing, we beat FSU in Talahassee, you have NOTHING close to that).

To borrow :les: words, in the OU-OSU game, one team is probably the best in the country and the other is a pretty good football team. Time to see which one's which.

Personally, I think little brother is going to learn stuff on Dec. 3. However, should that not happen, I have told my sister (who graduated from OSU) that I will buy a poke hat if they beat us and go to the MNC. Not an orange one (I refuse to wear that color), but I'll buy a black one. And wear it on January 9.

SoonerLaw09
11/17/2011, 01:26 PM
Y'all realize that your being aggy by hating so much. The stronger power should be magnanimous.

Soonerjeepman
11/17/2011, 01:32 PM
it'll be like the ut/usc game...can't both lose? not a big poke hater...don't live down there, so I don't get all the talking crap from them...but will say..."I'm a MAN, I'm 40!"....well 47...

8timechamps
11/17/2011, 03:31 PM
This letter is like planning a funeral, nobody wants to sit down and do it, so you wait until someone actually dies. I'll deal with OSU in the title game if and when it actually happens. I'm fully expecting OU to remind OSU why we call them 'little brother'.

OUNASH
11/17/2011, 05:18 PM
Y'all realize that your being aggy by hating so much. The stronger power should be magnanimous.

If they win you will understand the hate. Their fans will be like roaches when the lights are turned on. I dont think youve lived long enough or have been to many games in Stoolwater to understand the dislike for the pokes.

soonercastor
11/17/2011, 05:34 PM
Won't be pulling for OSU in the MNC, but I sure on't be pissed if they lose; getting tired of the ****ing SEC.

OUTromBoNado
11/17/2011, 05:46 PM
The only thing more egregious than this, is to root for Texas against USC.

I confess. I did root for UTereus to win that game, but it was for the sake of preserving The Streak. At the time, SUC appeared to have a good chance of breaking it.

I was really hoping The Big One would hit during that game. Or for an asteroid to hit the stadium.

NYC Poke
11/17/2011, 06:08 PM
Before 2007 we all posted barefoot. In the snow. Uphill. Both ways. AND EVERY THREAD WAS GREAT!!!

Thems was the good old days.

olevetonahill
11/17/2011, 07:10 PM

Thems was the good old days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNIIwqafrO4

SoonerLaw09
11/17/2011, 10:14 PM
If they win you will understand the hate. Their fans will be like roaches when the lights are turned on. I dont think youve lived long enough or have been to many games in Stoolwater to understand the dislike for the pokes.

I have been to exactly 10 ****ing games in Stoolwater. 4 of them were OU games, the others mixed. First one was 1985, the Ice Bowl. Get off my case, toilet face.

allanace16
11/17/2011, 10:37 PM
I'm just amazed that everyone feels compelled to pick a side. Nothing good will come of an OSU-LSU BCS NC game for OU. Absolutely nothing. No matter who wins. I don't wanna hear another year of SEC SEC SEC SEC, and I sure as hell don't wanna hear the uproar that will come out of every Poke I know if they pulled that **** off. Hell, there are Poke fans I know that ONLY call me after an OU loss. It'll be 10x worse if they actually do something of substance. I might have to leave the freaking state. The godforsaken Horns might be more tolerable if that came to pass. It's like asking me whether I want my house bombed or bulldozed. Let me just flip a damn coin and get it over with. Let's just kick some *** on the 3rd and get this turd of an idea out of here.

hawaii 5-0
11/17/2011, 10:47 PM
My expectations for this season have changed after losing our go-to wide receiver and arguably our best running back. Like him or not, Whaley was our starting RB and he inspired the players around him. OU is a better team with those two players.

If the Sooners let one slip by losing to the Aggies, I'll wish them the best the rest of the season.

5-0

picasso
11/17/2011, 11:42 PM
I hope you die you bastards.

ouwasp
11/18/2011, 12:18 AM
Look, I don't want osu to win any games. So I sure don't want them to win the MNC game. My attitude may seem aggie. Must be contagious... 'cause that's how the poke fans I'm around feel about OU. If one could separate their team from their fans, maybe. But to heck with 'em.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/18/2011, 12:30 AM

The end.I can stand the orange aggy beating domer, but that's as far as that goes.

11/18/2011, 12:37 AM
It would be in the Big 12's best interest for either OU or OSU to go in and win the whole thing. Restore some credibility and put some doubt in all that is holy with the SECWe are Sooner fans. We're not Halloweeners or particularly care about the Big 12. Anything that helps lOSUr has the potential of hurting Sooner recruiting. Shirley you realize that?!?!?

Soonerus
11/18/2011, 12:40 AM
OSU will never make the MNC game...

11/18/2011, 12:41 AM
lsu-osu final is second to only ut-osu final as a worst case scenario for me. Knowing that either the grass eater or mr. hairgel would walk away with the trophy would be like having to sit through a rosanne barr and rosie o'donnell love scene with lou holtz calling play-by-play.Can you be at the auditions for Comedy Central? That's some good schtick!

Piware
11/18/2011, 05:08 PM
Colley and I have finally found something we agree on. The only good thing that could happen is the fun it would be to watch them try to churn out 6 more. : < )

SoonerLaw09
11/18/2011, 05:41 PM
IMO, a little State unity might be a good thing just about now. Do you people also hate Tulsa?

Crimsontothecore
11/18/2011, 06:38 PM
IMO, a little State unity might be a good thing just about now. Do you people also hate Tulsa?

Did you, by any chance, preach "state unity" to osu during the years OU has won conference titles and played for national titles? Believe me, if they were to win it all, the last thing they would be worried about is any kind of unity with OU fans. My desire for them to not win isn't because it would bother me for them to have a trophy is their otherwise empty showcase. It also isn't because I fear them ever having an advantage in recruiting. The real reason is because they would instantly proclaim to have the best coach, best program, more tradition, better this and better that than OU. It would be bearable if they could actually be realistic and acknowledge that by shear luck the stars aligned and they took advantage of a once-in-a-program opportunity. I mean, seriously, how lucky is it that the whole conference shake-up occurred in conjunction with their two best years in school history thus allowing them to get OU in stillwater both years. Their fans would never admit these facts though.