PDA

View Full Version : Brother can you spare a dime.

Trophy Husband
11/16/2011, 05:05 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/11/16/solyndra-case-reveals-gateway-between-administration-loans-obama-allies/

"only if you contribute to my campaign"

C&CDean
11/16/2011, 05:12 PM
Alright, which/who's troll are you? Tuba? RLIMC?

Mississippi Sooner
11/16/2011, 05:14 PM
Never a doubt in my mind he was a troll. Shows up out of the blue and immediately gravitates to the political board and starts picking fights. Yeah.

Trophy Husband
11/16/2011, 05:19 PM
Alright, which/who's troll are you? Tuba? RLIMC?

Just thought it was an interesting read, either people will or will not respond.

Ton Loc
11/16/2011, 05:19 PM
Has had a single sooner related post?

Trophy Husband
11/16/2011, 05:20 PM
Never a doubt in my mind he was a troll. Shows up out of the blue and immediately gravitates to the political board and starts picking fights. Yeah.

The ONLY ones accusing me of picking fights are the ones who don't agree with me. Try this , you see a thread started by me DON'T READ IT. Problem solved, now wasn't that easy.

Trophy Husband
11/16/2011, 05:20 PM

Yes, check the FOOTBALL board, you know the board where we talk about SOONER FOOTBALL. I thought, given it's title, this was the political thread.

Ton Loc
11/16/2011, 05:23 PM
I just checked your posts. I found two - you posted a score and made some dumb (surprise!) comment in Sicem's thread.

Trophy Husband
11/16/2011, 05:27 PM
I just checked your posts. I found two - you posted a score and made some dumb (surprise!) comment in Sicem's thread.

what the hell do you care when and where I post? This is a political board, if you don't like my opinions, then stop reading them. Let me ask you if you go to a restaurant and you don't like the food or the service do you continue to go there and **** and moan about it or do you go somewhere else?

I have no beef with you, you don't like my opinions, fair enough, stop reading and responding to them. You don't like my posting style or the way I debate, fair enough, stop reading and responding to my posts.

Is there some sort of rule on this board which states that you must have a certain amount of posts on the sports related boards before you can post in the political thread?
If so, I will be happy to abide by those rules if not, then what's your beef?

SoonerLaw09
11/16/2011, 05:30 PM
Things that make you go hmmm...

Lott's Bandana
11/16/2011, 05:31 PM
I didn't click on the link, but I already like this thread better than the locked one.

I presume it is about Okie's challenges during the Dust Bowl years stemming from world economic crisis, coupled with the climactic assault on the Heartland.

Troll on.

Mississippi Sooner
11/16/2011, 05:32 PM
The ONLY ones accusing me of picking fights are the ones who don't agree with me. Try this , you see a thread started by me DON'T READ IT. Problem solved, now wasn't that easy.

Why did you remove the word "sister?" I thought it was kinda cute.

Ton Loc
11/16/2011, 05:36 PM
what the hell do you care when and where I post? This is a political board, if you don't like my opinions, then stop reading them. Let me ask you if you go to a restaurant and you don't like the food or the service do you continue to go there and **** and moan about it or do you go somewhere else?

I have no beef with you, you don't like my opinions, fair enough, stop reading and responding to them. You don't like my posting style or the way I debate, fair enough, stop reading and responding to my posts.

Is there some sort of rule on this board which states that you must have a certain amount of posts on the sports related boards before you can post in the political thread?
If so, I will be happy to abide by those rules if not, then what's your beef?

Just wondering about your motives. But please, don't let that stop you from posting.

Trophy Husband
11/16/2011, 05:37 PM
Why did you remove the word "sister?" I thought it was kinda cute.

Thanks sister.

C&CDean
11/16/2011, 05:39 PM
The plot thickens...

BU BEAR
11/16/2011, 05:41 PM
I wanna be a troll.

Trophy Husband
11/16/2011, 05:42 PM
Just wondering about your motives. But please, don't let that stop you from posting.

My motives? Well, I found something that I thought was interesting, it had to do with politics so I posted it on the political board on this website. I'm sorry if that upset the delicate nature of some of my fellow members. I offer my humble apology to all that I have offended, pi$$ed off or proven wrong.

Trophy Husband
11/16/2011, 05:43 PM
The plot thickens...

you're kind of hung up on that "thick" word aren't you!

groan. Some folks just be thick and ****.

Trophy Husband
11/16/2011, 05:43 PM
I wanna be a troll.

by posting that comment, you have just become one. Congrats!

Mississippi Sooner
11/16/2011, 05:45 PM
Are we still talking about dimes?

C&CDean
11/16/2011, 05:45 PM
OK TH, answer me a couple questions:

Where'd you come from?
What was your previous posting handle on this board or others?
Are you a dildo or just an attention whore in real life?
Are you old enough to vote?

Trophy Husband
11/16/2011, 05:47 PM

Yeppers.

Trophy Husband
11/16/2011, 05:49 PM

Where'd you come from?

I'll tell you if you tell me.

Midtowner
11/16/2011, 05:50 PM
My motives? Well, I found something that I thought was interesting, it had to do with politics so I posted it on the political board on this website. I'm sorry if that upset the delicate nature of some of my fellow members. I offer my humble apology to all that I have offended, pi$$ed off or proven wrong.

You could also offer your apologies to that guy whose article you stole...

Trophy Husband

Where'd you come from?

actually that's 5 question dummy, you board admins aint too sharp are you?

C&CDean
Have you enjoyed your experience posting on SF.com this time around?

Trophy Husband
11/16/2011, 05:51 PM
You could also offer your apologies to that guy whose article you stole...

aren't you the guy who cut and pasted a link to a case precedent? I bet you're one chitty lawyer.

C&CDean
11/16/2011, 05:52 PM
actually that's 5 question dummy, you board admins aint too sharp are you?

I think you meant to type "Actually, that's 5 questions dummy. You board admins ain't too sharp, are you?"

Trophy Husband
11/16/2011, 05:52 PM
Have you enjoyed your experience posting on SF.com this time around?

oh, the big set up question right before he bans me. How clever.

C&CDean
11/16/2011, 05:53 PM
You could at least offer a modest attempt at a semi-entertaining meltdown couldn't you?

Trophy Husband
11/16/2011, 05:54 PM

yes

Trophy Husband
11/16/2011, 05:55 PM
You could at least offer a modest attempt at a semi-entertaining meltdown couldn't you?

you are really trying to milk this thing. You big strong message board admin you. Do you know Bozrules or Unnabubbas?

stoops the eternal pimp
11/16/2011, 05:55 PM
HAHA, I know who he is! and he is a trophy husband.

C&CDean
11/16/2011, 05:56 PM
you are really trying to milk this thing. You big strong message board admin you. Do you know Bozrules or Unnabubbas?
No?

Trophy Husband

Yes and I know who you are, how are things on the bait board?

Mississippi Sooner

Is a trophy husband one that helps wash the dishes and remembers to put the seat down?

C&CDean
11/16/2011, 05:57 PM

I'm getting a clue who he is too. Maybe. Just let him know his real handle is unbanned.

Trophy Husband
11/16/2011, 05:57 PM
good night fellers, see you in the AM.

Lott's Bandana
11/16/2011, 05:58 PM
bazinga.

Jus' sayin.

Trophy Husband
11/16/2011, 05:59 PM
I'm getting a clue who he is too. Maybe. Just let him know his real handle is unbanned.

Trust me, you have no idea.

Trophy Husband
11/16/2011, 06:00 PM
why do you allow a political thread if you're going to go all pu$$y every time someone posts on it. Homos at will up in this mother fuger.

C&CDean
11/16/2011, 06:01 PM
No?

Trophy Husband

I don't think you're getting a clue about anything pal.

Midtowner
aren't you the guy who cut and pasted a link to a case precedent? I bet you're one chitty lawyer.

The difference was that I wasn't claiming to be Antonin Scalia or passing off his work as mine.

Gawd you're thick.

Trophy Husband
No?
yes?

C&CDean
I thought you were going somewhere. pal.

Trophy Husband
11/16/2011, 06:02 PM
The difference was that I wasn't claiming to be Antonin Scalia or passing off his work as mine.

Gawd you're thick.

Antonin Scalia, isn't he that guy that played in Good Fellas?

Trophy Husband
11/16/2011, 06:03 PM
I thought you were going somewhere. pal.

Relax sugar, I'll leave when I'M damn good and ready, mmmmkay.

BU BEAR
11/16/2011, 06:03 PM
:uncomfortableness::bri::uncomfortableness:

C&CDean
11/16/2011, 06:05 PM
Relax sugar, I'll leave when I'M damn good and ready, mmmmkay.

Sugar? That's over the line. You'll leave when I'm damn good and ready.

East Coast Bias
11/16/2011, 07:02 PM
The room smells better already.....

soonercruiser
11/16/2011, 09:09 PM

So, government corruption is not an issue important to Oklahomans?
:uncomfortableness:
I thought that we pay federal taxes too. Maybe I'm wrong on that.

soonercruiser
11/16/2011, 09:13 PM

Where'd you come from?

That sounds a little "over the line" to me.
Who do we call? Mod busters?
:hopelessness:

soonercruiser
11/16/2011, 09:20 PM
The bigger story has been hitting some news outlets in recent days.

That is....how that Congress has exempted itself from "insider trading" rules like Martha Stewart went to prison kitchen for.
Peeloski and her husband are big ones! But, members of Congress, of both parties, have used info obtained in secret committee hearings, to go home and run to the day trader web pages and make a fortune.

Soros even got the news on some of the banks that were going to get $Billions of taxpayer dollars in bail out money; bought large amounts of stock in two banks; and made another fortune on selling after the banks stocks went back up after the bailouts became public knowledge.
Wonder who told Soros???? Hmmmmmm....sure wasn't Booosh!

Trophy Husband
11/16/2011, 09:22 PM
Sugar? That's over the line. You'll leave when I'm damn good and ready.

ahhh, did him get butt hurt?

OU_Sooners75
11/16/2011, 10:48 PM

Sounds like The....

or another one of his goons.

oudivesherpa
11/17/2011, 11:31 AM
oh, the big set up question right before he bans me. How clever.

I realize that this is a political board and one is allowed a lot of leeway, but I actaully think Dean is showing a lot of restraint.

Trophy Husband
11/17/2011, 12:15 PM
I realize that this is a political board and one is allowed a lot of leeway, but I actaully think Dean is showing a lot of restraint.
Yes, he is allowing everyone on this thread all the leeway they need except for me. He's calling me out, and I have not been anymore abrasive than many others on this thread. The difference is, he shares their opinions, so he allows them to say what they want.

Frozen Sooner
11/17/2011, 12:44 PM
he shares their opinions

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (snort) hahahahahahahahaha.

Midtowner
11/17/2011, 02:15 PM
Antonin Scalia, isn't he that guy that played in Good Fellas?

Not sure if serious...

C&CDean
11/17/2011, 03:05 PM
Yes, he is allowing everyone on this thread all the leeway they need except for me. He's calling me out, and I have not been anymore abrasive than many others on this thread. The difference is, he shares their opinions, so he allows them to say what they want.

Atilla the Hun pales in comparison to me. Hitler? Left-wing radical.

If you feel I'm calling you out perhaps you oughta stop and wonder why. First clue, it has nothing to do with your political rantings. Second clue, it has everything to do with you being a ****ing idiot/tool. Why do guys like you always come along and embarrass the normal conservatives?

Trophy Husband
11/17/2011, 03:24 PM
Atilla the Hun pales in comparison to me. Hitler? Left-wing radical.

If you feel I'm calling you out perhaps you oughta stop and wonder why. First clue, it has nothing to do with your political rantings. Second clue, it has everything to do with you being a ****ing idiot/tool. Why do guys like you always come along and embarrass the normal conservatives?

Sorry I don't post in a manner which erects your little dick. I simply gave my opinion. You don't like it because some of your long time butt buddies on this board got mad. So in an effort to make yourself appear to be relevant, you came running to their aid. As an admin on this board once ask me "is that gay or what?"

Trophy Husband
11/17/2011, 03:30 PM
Love ya C&C

C&CDean
11/17/2011, 03:44 PM
The amount of "meh" in your posts is massive. Uber meh.

C&CDean
11/17/2011, 03:46 PM
Have a day off for sending me your love. Homey don't play that **** though.

OULenexaman
11/18/2011, 08:34 AM
gotta b The.

C&CDean
11/18/2011, 09:32 AM
Nah, Teh is a liberal's liberal. Besides, he can't post without a gif or 60.

Mississippi Sooner
11/18/2011, 09:35 AM
LOL That's what I was thinking. The could never go that long without posting some stuff from 4chan.

OULenexaman
11/18/2011, 09:43 AM
true....but TH has all the penis envy that The had. If he went all gif again it would be a dead give away....

Trophy Husband
11/18/2011, 03:58 PM
Have a day off for sending me your love. Homey don't play that **** though.

Have no idea what you're carrying on about.