PDA

View Full Version : LMFAO Look Who NBC Hired

SoonerNate
11/15/2011, 02:47 PM
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2010/galleries/chelsea-clinton/chelsea-clinton-6.jpg http://blog.vintagecellars.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/horse-teeth3.jpg

Midtowner
11/15/2011, 03:07 PM
Stay classy.

badger
11/15/2011, 03:51 PM
That poor woman has Hillary and Bill as parents. That alone should make you feel bad about insulting her looks.

:D I mean, cmon! BILL AND HILLARY CLINTON ARE HER PARENTS! Even if she was America's next top model you'd still feel bad for her. Can you imagine that house growing up? "Honey, where did you put my law lesson plans?" "You mean those incoherent scribbles? I replaced them with more well-thought, five-page typed out notes for you to use." "Honey, where is my speaking schedule?" "I have canceled all of your appointments. Those groups didn't contribute enough to your re-election campaign to warrant a speaking engagement from the governor of Arkansas!" "Honey, why am I running for president?" "Bill, you are going to be president whether you like it or not so I can reform health care. Do you realize how unhealthy these backwards states are? And I also want to leave Arkansas. This state sucks." "Honey, why are running for senate in New York? We've never lived there." "Oh, so I suppose YOU want to spend the rest of your life in ARRRR-KAN-SAWWWWW? BILL! I want to spend the rest of my life in DC, not New York! Maybe being governor of that southern pig barn was good enough for you, but dang it, I want to be back in the White House before my next term is up!"

:( Poor girl.

pphilfran
11/15/2011, 04:48 PM
"You did what with a @#$^&%! cigar?"

okie52
11/15/2011, 05:28 PM
"You did what with a @#$^&%! cigar?"

Put it in a humidor.

jumperstop
11/15/2011, 05:38 PM
Doesn't Bush's daughter also work for NBC? I know I've seen her doing things for the Today Show....What is their deal with former presidents' daughters?

SoonerNate
11/15/2011, 06:24 PM
I heard Limbaugh earlier ask if she didn't want to try out an internship first? LOL

Ton Loc
11/15/2011, 06:30 PM
Doesn't Bush's daughter also work for NBC? I know I've seen her doing things for the Today Show....What is their deal with former presidents' daughters?

McCain's daughter also has a similar job.

soonercruiser
11/15/2011, 11:44 PM
I heard Limbaugh earlier ask if she didn't want to try out an internship first? LOL

OH, NO! :hopelessness:

KantoSooner
11/18/2011, 12:17 PM
No, no, that's entirely fair.
If our nation was willing to put it aside, we shouldn't condemn use of Billy's little failings as jokes.

C&CDean
11/18/2011, 02:29 PM
She plays beater for the Slytherin quidditch team.

fwsooner22
11/18/2011, 02:36 PM
UGH !

Trophy Husband
11/18/2011, 04:27 PM
UGH !

last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a face on it.:D

Jason Alexander
11/18/2011, 05:27 PM
I don't think this is any way to talk about our future president.

Trophy Husband
11/18/2011, 05:50 PM
I don't think this is any way to talk about our future president.

Please let a black hole swallow our galaxy before that happens.

MountainOkie
11/18/2011, 06:05 PM
That poor woman has Hillary and Bill as parents. That alone should make you feel bad about insulting her looks.

:( Poor girl.

I tried to argue against this, but I can't. Even though she's now placing herself out in the public sphere I still feel bad for her. All the fame and $ in the world couldn't make up for all the crud I'm sure she's been through.

C&CDean
11/18/2011, 06:52 PM
Uh, hello? Look at the unis. I said "beater" and I said "Slytherin" and I said "quidditch" and you cretins just go on like nothing special happened here. I'm crushed.