PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Situation for Baylor game

cyclonesooner
11/14/2011, 06:13 PM
Hey SicEm, can you give me a little local knowledge on tickets for saturday's game. I need a ticket for my daughter. Is there still an abundance of reasonably priced tickets being sold outside stadium at very reasonable prices as in recent years, or do you think she needs to purchase a ticket elsewhere . By the way, she is a Baylor graduate. haha

I Am Right
11/14/2011, 06:15 PM
Walk up to the stadium before kick off and buy some, or after kick off for that matter.

Flagstaffsooner
11/14/2011, 06:16 PM
Prepare her anus.:bri:

cyclonesooner
11/14/2011, 06:24 PM
Thanks. All anal responses are somewhat appreciated. LOL

LASooner
11/14/2011, 06:27 PM
Go to the Waco Taco Tico, purchase a Sancho Combo Meal, receive 4, 50 yardline season tickets to Baylor Football.

SicEmBaylor
11/14/2011, 06:46 PM
Hey SicEm, can you give me a little local knowledge on tickets for saturday's game. I need a ticket for my daughter. Is there still an abundance of reasonably priced tickets being sold outside stadium at very reasonable prices as in recent years, or do you think she needs to purchase a ticket elsewhere . By the way, she is a Baylor graduate. haha
First, let me say that you have raised your daughter well! Congrats to her!

I actually haven't been to a game in Waco in two years, but my assumption is that the ticket situation hasn't changed all that much. It probably won't be quite like it was years ago when you could get a ticket outside the stadium for $10.00 and then sit wherever you wanted right on the 50 yard line, but you shouldn't have any problem getting a ticket on gameday for a reasonable price.

rock on sooner
11/14/2011, 07:53 PM
:Ummm...you haven't been to a game in two years but your post/thread of smack...wow, that's cool....that and Ron Paul:D!

SicEmBaylor
11/14/2011, 07:58 PM
:Ummm...you haven't been to a game in two years but your post/thread of smack...wow, that's cool....that and Ron Paul:D!
Yes, I would like to get back down to Waco for a game but its been a rather busy two years. I fail to see what difference it makes.

rock on sooner
11/14/2011, 08:10 PM
SicEm, know what? You're right on. I haven't seen a Sooner game at home since 1962 (Joe Don Looney receiving kickoffs #33) but I
haven't stopped loving the SOUners through thick and thin....Gomer Jones...four years as Uncle Sam's Nephew...Smellenberger..
Blake...ALL of the agony! But, Pard, gotta say, the "anal" smack pretty strong!:D Great read...LOL!