PDA

View Full Version : CFN's bowl projections

soonercastor
11/14/2011, 03:02 PM
Not much has changed in the BCS since last week, they pretty much predicted Stanford was going to lose and already had us in the title game. But the main change comes from Boise not being in the BCS anymore

MNC: LSU vs OU
Orange: Clemson vs Cincy
Fiesta: OSU vs Stanford
Sugar: Alabama vs Houston
Rose: Wisconsin vs Oregon

CFN's bowl projections (http://cfn.scout.com/2/557866.html)

JLEW1818
11/15/2011, 12:19 AM
so CFN and CBS both think the Sooners get in.

BigTip
11/15/2011, 01:02 AM
so CFN and CBS both think the Sooners get in.

I'm booking a room right now then.

SoonerMarkVA
11/15/2011, 09:32 AM
If we win out, and particularly if we win convincingly against the Pokes, I think we have to be the favorite. I'm frankly the most concerned about laying an egg this weekend, or Heaven forbid the following. It seems like every time we get some national buzz going about the NC, we do something unexpectedly bad.

Just imagine the CF, though, if we and Arky both win out. Oi vey!

Landthief 1972
11/15/2011, 10:27 AM
If we get into the MNC, the Stillwater PD is going to deputize 100 more men to handle all the bridge jumpers.

rekamrettuB
11/15/2011, 11:19 AM
Anybody but LSU in the Sugar. I mean what are the odds that every 4 years this team is going to play for a NC in their backyard?

FtwTxSooner
11/15/2011, 11:30 AM
You just have to quit whining and beat them in their place. texass handled USC in the rose bowl.

soonervegas
11/15/2011, 12:17 PM
Anybody but LSU in the Sugar. I mean what are the odds that every 4 years this team is going to play for a NC in their backyard?

Almost as amazing as us potentially playing 5 out of out last 6 National Title games virtually on the road (if we make it this year)

thecrimsoncrusader
11/15/2011, 12:19 PM
You just have to quit whining and beat them in their place. texass handled USC in the rose bowl.

USC doesn't have any fans. No, really, they don't have any fans.

LVSOONER15
11/15/2011, 12:24 PM

Very true. We need to show up and play lights out no matter who the opponent is.

rekamrettuB
11/15/2011, 12:49 PM

I don't have anything to do with "beating them in their place" so I will whine some more.

I'm actually not even talking about OU. I don't tink OU makes it anyway so whoever gets to play LSU will have to deal with it.

Okie35
11/15/2011, 01:41 PM
If we win out, and particularly if we win convincingly against the Pokes, I think we have to be the favorite. I'm frankly the most concerned about laying an egg this weekend, or Heaven forbid the following. It seems like every time we get some national buzz going about the NC, we do something unexpectedly bad.

Just imagine the CF, though, if we and Arky both win out. Oi vey!

Or Arkansas wins out to lose to Georgia or SC in the Sec ship it'll be crazy.

Penguin
11/15/2011, 02:54 PM
If OU makes it to the NC Game, that would be whack!

And def!