PDA

View Full Version : Prepare Your Anus

Pages : 1 [2]

StoopTroup
11/4/2012, 01:54 AM
Good Luck to your Bears Chuck.

Not really....but I thought I'd at least try to fake it.

Chuck Bao
11/4/2012, 02:20 AM
Good Luck to your Bears Chuck.

Not really....but I thought I'd at least try to fake it.

I do appreciate you trying to fake it, StoopTroup. One gets that feeling when going to a game in Norman as a visiting fan.

StoopTroup
11/4/2012, 06:11 AM
I do appreciate you trying to fake it, StoopTroup. One gets that feeling when going to a game in Norman as a visiting fan.

After Fans in Norman losing two Homes games....and the RGIII performance from last year.....you have to know what's coming.

tycat947
11/4/2012, 02:16 PM
Such language and thoughts coming from the Baptists of Baylor

They are not called "Hypocrite U" for nothing!!!

8timechamps
11/4/2012, 04:46 PM
Honestly, this year I've got nothing. Nothing at all.

I hope for a win...maybe salvage the season. Best of luck all around. :)

Well, just in case, I have prepared my anus.

JohnS
11/7/2013, 03:23 PM
Well, just in case, I have prepared my anus.

Four hours! 7 minutes. Anyone want to start guessing how far behind yall will be in the first quarter?

badger
11/7/2013, 03:31 PM
Aww, and there's the ghost of MamaMia. RIP, Mama!

BetterSoonerThanLater
11/7/2013, 03:32 PM
Four hours! 7 minutes. Anyone want to start guessing how far behind Baylor will be in the first quarter?

FIFY

olevetonahill
11/7/2013, 03:40 PM
Four hours! 7 minutes. Anyone want to start guessing how far behind yall will be in the first quarter?

Why is THIS clown Green?

KantoSooner
11/7/2013, 03:55 PM
Because you've been laying down on the job?

SicEmBaylor
11/7/2013, 04:32 PM
Why is THIS clown Green?

It's a mystery.

Soonerfossil
11/7/2013, 04:44 PM
Things may not necessarily work out as some of you think it will...........on paper ain't the same as on the gridiron.

colleyvillesooner
11/7/2013, 04:48 PM
The amount of confidence I the pregame crowd is stunning.

Gonna put this out there now...

I think we win. Just a gut feeling.

olevetonahill
11/7/2013, 05:13 PM
Because you've been laying down on the job?

I dont Do that any more. Phil shut down my travel agency to Bolivia

SicEmBaylor
11/7/2013, 05:15 PM
I dont Do that any more. Phil shut down my travel agency to Bolivia

Well, that's bound to happen at your age. My young spekker is fully functional, and it's huge. ;)

This is going to be a fun game, everyone. If we lose then I may not be around here for a few days until I sober up. In fact, if we win, I still might not be over here for a day or two until I sober up. :D

olevetonahill
11/7/2013, 05:16 PM
It's a mystery.

Dont be propin up yer little Butthole bear buddies . You been around a Long time so YOU get some latitude. These other T-shirt fans of yours Not so much.

olevetonahill
11/7/2013, 05:21 PM
Dont be propin up yer little Butthole bear buddies . You been around a Long time so YOU get some latitude. These other T-shirt fans of yours Not so much.

You an Chuck Are good Peeps. these other ****ers kinda suck bear dick if ya ax me.

SicEmBaylor
11/7/2013, 05:27 PM
You an Chuck Are good Peeps. these other ****ers kinda suck bear dick if ya ax me.
A proper winning culture isn't built overnight! It'll be just another game once we have our 4th or 5th national championship trophy at the Highers center.

HateTheWhorns
11/7/2013, 06:18 PM
A proper winning culture isn't built overnight! It'll be just another game once we have our 4th or 5th national championship trophy at the Highers center.

Are you referring to the one football MNC you might win in the near future along with your womens BBall and track trophies? :friendly_wink:

Good luck tonight. Baylor is a good team and has a real chance to make a major statement.

ORANGESOONERFAN
11/7/2013, 07:30 PM
BAYLOR....YOU GOT A LONG WAY TO GO JUST TO GET WERE WE'VE BEEN!!!!!!!!!

SanJoaquinSooner
11/7/2013, 07:35 PM
Sic em, are you guys stockpiling the offspring of griner and griffin?

SicEmBaylor
11/8/2013, 04:53 AM
Sic em, are you guys stockpiling the offspring of griner and griffin?

The combo and the result of combining their genetic material could ensure Baylor dominance in all things athletics for the next 1000 years.

SicEmBaylor
11/8/2013, 04:54 AM
BAYLOR....YOU GOT A LONG WAY TO GO JUST TO GET WERE WE'VE BEEN!!!!!!!!!

Cool story, bro.

yermom
11/24/2013, 12:58 AM
something tells me anuses were not prepared for tonight

picasso
11/24/2013, 01:14 AM
Baylor found out the sad story that is the reality of going undefeated.
It's rare, and you need some luck along the way.
I always heard anuses were top priority in Stillwater.
Especially Joe's Weekend.

OUmillenium
11/24/2013, 01:26 AM
Did Baylor's QB make the most game-changing self tackle of the year?

picasso
11/24/2013, 01:28 AM
Did Baylor's QB make the most game-changing self tackle of the year?

My wife said in her college soccer playing days they called that getting snipered.

Flagstaffsooner
11/24/2013, 08:00 AM
Hey, SicEm, how does your anus feel now? A bit probed?

olevetonahill
11/24/2013, 08:07 AM
Hey, SicEm, how does your anus feel now? A bit probed?

To be fair to the Boy he did say He thot OsEwe would beat em.

diverdog
11/24/2013, 08:21 AM
To be fair to the Boy he did say He thot OsEwe would beat em like a rented mule.

FIFY

Sad thing is that I think we will get the same treatment from Okie State.

olevetonahill
11/24/2013, 08:33 AM
FIFY

Sad thing is that I think we will get the same treatment from Okie State.

If nothing else Ive learned that this season ANYTHING can happen. Chelf was allsome last night. I doubt he can duplicate that against us.

tulsaoilerfan
11/24/2013, 10:02 AM
Yeah Chelf played the game of his life last night

REDREX
11/24/2013, 11:42 AM
who won the game?----Don't tell me Baylor came back to earth

yermom
11/24/2013, 12:03 PM
Srsly?

REDREX
11/24/2013, 12:09 PM
Srsly?---no ----I watched the entire game----Should we take advice from OSU now?

SicEmBaylor
11/24/2013, 05:12 PM
Are you guys seriously using a thread started in 2011 prior to a Baylor-OU game that we won in order to live vicariously through Aggy? :smh:

yermom
11/24/2013, 05:15 PM
it's not like it had been sitting dormant for two years.

and how is your anus? :D

picasso
11/24/2013, 05:20 PM
Are you guys seriously using a thread started in 2011 prior to a Baylor-OU game that we won in order to live vicariously through Aggy? :smh:

OU fans don't live vicariously. We've experienced more than enough winning to know what is and what isn't.

SicEmBaylor
11/24/2013, 05:26 PM
it's not like it had been sitting dormant for two years.

and how is your anus? :D

Chafed raw. They went in dry, and I had not a single pillow to bite upon.

okiewaker
11/24/2013, 05:30 PM
My anus is always prepared,,,it does what is knows to do. It don't need preparation by me. Matter of fact, it's prepared and ready to drop a fat load on Baylor. It's tryna make Baylor smell good. Oh yeaaahhhh---Anus Monologues

BoulderSooner79
11/24/2013, 05:32 PM
OU fans don't live vicariously. We've experienced more than enough winning to know what is and what isn't.

Yeah, and we've experienced enough whippings in big games that we don't to need experience what Baylor just got vicariously either. :( :(

picasso
11/24/2013, 09:41 PM
Yeah, and we've experienced enough whippings in big games that we don't to need experience what Baylor just got vicariously either. :( :(
Hey-o!

8timechamps
11/24/2013, 10:48 PM
If nothing else Ive learned that this season ANYTHING can happen. Chelf was allsome last night. I doubt he can duplicate that against us.

No doubt. The kid looked amazing. He went what, 7 for 8 to start the game? He was definitely on, but that will indeed be hard to replicate. Still, it's going to be a tough task to beat them up there. We'll do it though!

yermom
11/24/2013, 10:51 PM
11 or 12 completions to start

Jacie
11/25/2013, 09:00 AM
I thought it was 99 of the last 100 . . .

JohnS
6/3/2014, 11:29 PM
Bump.

olevetonahill
6/4/2014, 12:00 AM
Bump.

Why? nOObs ort not be bumping old wore out threads Find something thats Cool about OU and bump that LOL

badger
6/4/2014, 08:31 AM
Bump.

We just got another Baylor fan here, didn't we :mad:

Obligatory welcome to SF.com. Please don't remind us who won the Big 12 last season, and we won't remind you who won their BCS bowl. Please don't brag about basketball (either version) here, there's a separate board that we mostly ignore for that.

If you're here to alert us to entitled princess applying for grad school stealing beer out of the back of your truck, please provide photos so that her daddy can threaten a lawsuit. That was hilarious, but that was also several years ago

salth2o
6/4/2014, 09:01 AM
If you're here to alert us to entitled princess applying for grad school stealing beer out of the back of your truck, please provide photos so that her daddy can threaten a lawsuit. That was hilarious, but that was also several years ago

ahhhh...what a great blast from the past.

Mac94
6/4/2014, 09:24 AM
We just got another Baylor fan here, didn't we

There are actually TWO of them out there????? I'm shocked!!!! ;)

KantoSooner
6/4/2014, 09:26 AM
They were hiding under the tarp.

badger
6/4/2014, 10:01 AM
They were hiding under the tarp.

That's why their attendance was sh!tty all those years. It wasn't that their football team sucked, it was that they were all tarped over.

KantoSooner
6/4/2014, 10:51 AM
The Good Lord only knows what they got up to under there, as well.

badger
6/4/2014, 12:02 PM
The Good Lord only knows what they got up to under there, as well.

Everything that Baylor students aren't allowed to do... in fact, it's written into their code of conduct that I just looked up online (http://www.baylor.edu/student_policies/index.php?id=32251):

1. Warning
Oral warning to the student that he or she is engaging in misconduct by violating university rules, regulations, or policies.

2. Reprimand
Written warning that continuation or repetition of misconduct may result in a more severe sanction.

3. Probation
Written notice explaining the serious nature of misconduct and outlining the terms of probation. It is possible for the terms of probations to prohibit a student from participation in cocurricular activities.

4. Restitution
Requirement to reimburse or otherwise compensate another for damage or loss of property resulting from a student's misconduct. Common assessment or group billing may be made to students in a residence hall for damages occurring in common areas shared by groups of residents.

5. Eviction
Probation or removal from residence halls or other campus facilities as designated in the written notification. The occupancy license fee will not be refunded to a student who is evicted from the residence halls.

6. Suspension
Termination of student status at the university for a specified period of time.

7. Tarp
Tarping of student at the university permanently or for an indefinite period of time. A student who has been suspended or tarped will be given notification of the time within which the student is expected to leave the campus and arrive at the off-campus stadium endzone tarp after his or her relationship to the university has been tarped.

JohnS
6/4/2014, 01:48 PM
Some of you want us to apologize for the rape that occurred in 2013. Get over it, I thought y'all were OU.

badger
6/4/2014, 02:15 PM
Confirmed --- we have multiple Baylor fans at SF.com now. BaylorFans.com must really suck

KantoSooner
6/4/2014, 03:14 PM
John, just for my own edification, what is it that motivated you to come over here, anyway? I'm taking it on spec that you're a Baylor fan. Fine. Up to you who you root for. If you have questions about OU football, I'm sure there are people around here who can help you out with them. If you simply enjoy the vibe on this site, you're welcome to stay. If you want to hang out and make vaguely rude/annoying comments, however, please do me the courtesy of explaining what the fun of that is. You'll probably get a rise out of someone, sooner or later. And then what? Run back over to the Baylor site and proclaim yourself king of internetery? It's a few months early (or late) for game related smack (and, frankly, there simply isn't the perennial simmering hatred that exists between OU and UT, for example, between us and Baylor). So, what's the game? So far, it just seems kind of negative for all involved.
Meantime wipe your feet and keep in mind that it's bad form to eat the last chicken wing.

badger
6/4/2014, 04:28 PM
No, Kanto, don't drive him away! It's offseason and pretty boring right now :(

KantoSooner
6/4/2014, 04:47 PM
Drive him away?! T'hell you say, woman?! (unless it's you, NP, hiding behind your wife's sig, you cunning devil.)
I just offered him all the chicken wings save one. How's that being mean?

badger
6/5/2014, 08:32 AM
Chicken wings, pbbbth. The key to a Baylor man's heart is Zima

KantoSooner
6/5/2014, 08:53 AM
He'll have to bring his own Zima.

Although, come to think of it, a Zima, spiked with OVJ, on the rocks wouldn't be too bad as a hydrating liquid during lawn mowing. Maybe a squirt of berry MIO to give it some flavor.

8timechamps
6/5/2014, 05:54 PM
Some of you want us to apologize for the rape that occurred in 2013. Get over it, I thought y'all were OU.

I suspect you will not show up after this year's game. I hope you do though.

SoCalBigRed
6/9/2014, 01:29 AM
I don't see why any baylor dip would show up, after what happened at season's end.

You think anyone is going to remember baylor's win against us, in the regular season... other than baylor fans?

Who cares?

Hey bear... still having nightmares of 42 - 52? Man, I sleep well at night, memories of dominating and beating down the SEC darling 'bama. OU looked and played like World Beaters that night. Who'd you all play? UCF... and you stunk up the joint.

You're way out of your league, Sport. Try the SMU boards. You all will probably relate.

Bourbon St Sooner
6/9/2014, 10:40 AM
At least when we went to Phoenix and crapped our pants against a mid-major, we didn't just get *** raped.

Is that good smack talk? Probably not. Oh well.

**** those under the tarp Zima drinking, gay cramped hand sign, baptist wanna be puky green ****ers!

picasso
6/9/2014, 01:59 PM

Rape? No.
I would think you'd be better versed in such activity.

picasso
6/9/2014, 02:03 PM
A raping would be the 2010 version. You just gave an inept offense a good beatdown.

Just think though. The closer you get to adulthood the closer you get to some actual real poontang.

JohnS
6/20/2014, 02:33 PM
John, just for my own edification, what is it that motivated you to come over here, anyway? I'm taking it on spec that you're a Baylor fan. Fine. Up to you who you root for. If you have questions about OU football, I'm sure there are people around here who can help you out with them. If you simply enjoy the vibe on this site, you're welcome to stay. If you want to hang out and make vaguely rude/annoying comments, however, please do me the courtesy of explaining what the fun of that is. You'll probably get a rise out of someone, sooner or later. And then what? Run back over to the Baylor site and proclaim yourself king of internetery? It's a few months early (or late) for game related smack (and, frankly, there simply isn't the perennial simmering hatred that exists between OU and UT, for example, between us and Baylor). So, what's the game? So far, it just seems kind of negative for all involved.
Meantime wipe your feet and keep in mind that it's bad form to eat the last chicken wing.

You have so much text.

I read some of your text, then forgot what I was doing. I was accepted to Baylor and OU. I love my OU bros more than anything.

Eielson
6/20/2014, 05:41 PM

I don't want an apology. Unlike UCF, you guys gave us time to prepare for it, so I respect that. I just want you to pull it out already.

badger
6/23/2014, 09:27 AM
btw, to the two Baylor fans lurking, sorry to hear about Isaiah Austin. He seemed like a good kid and sorry to hear his basketball career is over due to his rare medical condition. Hope you guys let him back in at Baylor and give him a medical waiver scholarship so he can finish his degree.

JohnS
7/6/2014, 09:38 PM
btw, to the two Baylor fans lurking, sorry to hear about Isaiah Austin. He seemed like a good kid and sorry to hear his basketball career is over due to his rare medical condition. Hope you guys let him back in at Baylor and give him a medical waiver scholarship so he can finish his degree.

He has been offered finishing his degree and a coaching job afterwards. Made me almost cry.

I do love me some OU. I was proud to get a acceptance letter from yall. I just enjoy being the underdog.

KantoSooner
7/7/2014, 08:26 AM
You went to a particular college in order to ensure that you'd be the underdog?
; >

badger
7/7/2014, 02:25 PM
He has been offered finishing his degree and a coaching job afterwards. Made me almost cry.

I do love me some OU. I was proud to get a acceptance letter from yall. I just enjoy being the underdog.

All right, era of good feelings over. The UT thread reminds me that I'm supposed to be mad at you guys.

Didn't you get the memo about saving Mack's job via Big 12 trophy? Didn't you hear that we'd tank to you so that you would tank to them, voila Mack waves around his asterisk-less Big 12 championship to detractors and stays another five years? Don't you ****ing baptized bears read anything except the Bible?!

picasso
7/7/2014, 02:39 PM
I didn't have time to read all of this. Did Sic'em finally get laid?

KantoSooner
7/7/2014, 02:50 PM
Not that we know of......and he certainly would have announced the fact had it happened.

picasso
7/8/2014, 09:16 AM
Ok so what anus was he zeroing in on?

KantoSooner
7/8/2014, 10:31 AM
Who knows? It was, after all, 'under the tarp' type stuff. Less said, frankly, the better. I get nauseous easily.

JohnS
7/8/2014, 12:02 PM
Good strip clubs in Norman? I'd like to support the university in a round about way.

birddog
7/8/2014, 12:19 PM
I'm sure OU would be underdogs compared to the bustling, freewheeling metropolis of Waco.

badger
7/21/2014, 02:55 PM
Awwww Baylor still playing the underappreciated underdog no respect why nobody like me card:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtFL-KTCIAAJsGD.jpg

(that's from their official twitter account @BUfootball
It looks like Briles is wearing hospital scrubs with the v-neck shirt :P

badger
7/21/2014, 04:04 PM
Baylor defensive end Shawn Oakman (http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/ousportsextra/blog/ou-sports-baylor-s-shawn-oakman-expects-big-things-from/article_a2b28f44-b1e2-5634-b4d4-ba3d8138d1c1.html) on Baylor getting picked second, not first:

“Because we’re Baylor. That comes with being Baylor,” he answered. “Life’s not fair. Life’s not fair at all, you know? To live is to struggle. To survive is to find meaning in the struggle. That’s all it is. We’re gonna be great one day, and y’all are gonna notice.”

Baylor gonna Baylor

SicEmBaylor
7/23/2014, 09:15 AM
Not that we know of......and he certainly would have announced the fact had it happened.

Confirmed, would confirm.

...can't confirm.

EatLeadCommie
7/23/2014, 09:29 AM
I actually drove through Waco the other day. The new stadium is looking pretty sharp.

KantoSooner
7/23/2014, 09:49 AM
Sic Em......IT'S ALIVE!

SicEmBaylor
7/23/2014, 10:01 AM
Sic Em......IT'S ALIVE!

Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

KantoSooner
7/23/2014, 10:03 AM
Possibly, though we really need a proof of life video to be sure.

picasso
7/23/2014, 10:19 AM
Like oSu in '11, Baylor had it's greatest team/ season ever and couldn't completely finish the job.
Such is the life.

badger
7/23/2014, 04:36 PM
Like oSu in '11, Baylor had it's greatest team/ season ever and couldn't completely finish the job.
Such is the life.

What happened to OSU was unfortunate, as was what happened to Baylor. If you're going to beat us, at least don't lose to someone sh!tty before/after to make that OU win meaningless. Gah. So frustrating. You probably dropped the Big 12 trophy on its head when you birthed it, didn't you Poke Bears?

The same disappointments happened recently to the likes of Oregon. About the only teams that can lose and get away with it in the BCS era are SEC... so understandably college football loves it when Stoops takes jabs at them (http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/ousportsextra/blog/ou-sports-stoops-takes-jabs-haymakers-at-sec-during-espn/article_ee7afb39-9613-5fc8-be89-7ba3394a26d1.html) :D

thecrimsoncrusader
7/24/2014, 08:21 AM
Oklahoma St., TCU and Baylor are all the same. They all go away when their current coaches, their best coaches in their history by far, call it quits. They don't have what it takes to transition from one coach to the next on a consistent basis and that's why they will always be little league football programs.

picasso
7/24/2014, 09:08 AM
Yeah the Baylor player's comments about our win over Bama being no biggie is such a joke.
You have score oard on us but don't try to belittle what we did against Bammer. If Baylor had done that, they'd be renaming streets in Waco right now.
Doosh.

badger
7/24/2014, 09:34 AM
Yeah the Baylor player's comments about our win over Bama being no biggie is such a joke.
You have score oard on us but don't try to belittle what we did against Bammer. If Baylor had done that, they'd be renaming streets in Waco right now.
Doosh.

It makes sense for them to think that way. I mean, how else can they excuse a lost to U C effing F?

Baylor: Durrrrrrrr it wasn't for the national title who cares if it was our first BCS bowl ever it was to a mid-minor AAC program that sucks and we're above that durrrrrrrrrr

KantoSooner
7/24/2014, 11:01 AM
When Baylor wins another five or six in the next ten years, I'll start giving them credit. Until then, we're most definitely in 'statistical anomaly' land.

SicEmBaylor
8/17/2014, 05:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/LUos1s2.gif

olevetonahill
8/17/2014, 05:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/LUos1s2.gif

Thats Retarded.

Ruf/Nek7
8/17/2014, 05:47 PM
But they have McLane stadium......

KantoSooner
8/18/2014, 08:28 AM
I hear the tarp will be reinstalled in the event there are unsold tickets.

olevetonahill
8/18/2014, 08:35 AM
I hear the tarp will be reinstalled in the event there are unsold tickets.

http://www.olevetpossehideout.com/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gifhttp://www.olevetpossehideout.com/forums/images/smilies/spek.gif

vtsooner21
8/18/2014, 08:36 AM
I'm hoping that they didn't build that new stadium to make more room for their championship banners....
Boomer

badger
8/18/2014, 08:44 AM
Credit where it's due: The stadium's only 45K capacity, and it's new, and they built it on the success of RG3 and Art Briles which surprisingly didn't stop after RG3 went to Washington DC.

They should be able to sell out a measly 45K for a top Big 12 team in the state of Texas. It's football and it's quality college football, unlike what Guy Morriss et al churned out in the early Big 12 days.

No credit because it's not due: TCU, where are your fans on televised games? If you don't want to show up on non-televised affairs fine, nobody will notice or care, but please stop embarrassing the Big 12 when the nation's watching

vtsooner21
8/18/2014, 01:17 PM
Might have something to do with the fans being on either a wanted list or being under the witness protection program. Risking it with a televised game, I'm guessing..
Boomer

SicEmBaylor
8/19/2014, 03:19 AM
Season tickets sold out long ago.

KantoSooner
8/19/2014, 08:44 AM
1)How many seats are not 'season tickets'?
2)How many season ticket holders will show up?

Plenty of tarp possibilities left...

tycat947
8/19/2014, 09:22 AM
Who cares about Hypocrite U???

badger
8/19/2014, 10:26 AM
Who cares about Hypocrite U???

tycat, you totally do... because you hate them so much.

Plenty of tarp possibilities left
Admittedly not this year, unless their opposing fans don't show up and they can't sell the tix to Baylor fans. Mens basketball, on the other hand, might need a midseason tarp or two to cover the fact that Scott Drew is doomed

MRNOTDUCKS
8/19/2014, 04:38 PM
El Bano on the Brazos

SicEmBaylor
8/20/2014, 06:17 AM
El Bano on the Brazos

It flows down river to the Guano Sanctuary.

MRNOTDUCKS
8/20/2014, 03:52 PM
LOL nice one

I actually think it's a pretty forward design for a stadium. It's night and day compared to "the Case." So I tip my hat to Baylor for the improvement. It does kind of look like a toilet seat though... :highly_amused:

SicEmBaylor
11/8/2015, 10:30 PM
Bump for positive juju.

deweydw
11/9/2015, 07:50 AM
Hmmm... Is someone a wee bit worried?

BoulderSooner79
11/9/2015, 11:22 AM
My anus is always prepared. Isn't that something we all learned in boy scouts?

badger
11/9/2015, 11:39 AM
So this thread is still going lol. I should dig up the one SicEm did when he first starting posting here, back when OU losing to Baylor was so far-fetched that it was funny to talk about :(

FaninAma
11/9/2015, 02:03 PM
Memo to Stoops: OU really needs to win this weekend. OU fans are tired of losing to those bat **** crazy Baptists from Waco.

badger
11/9/2015, 02:55 PM
Time to pay for your sins, Baylor. Losing to us this year will hurt more than losing any of the previous years would have, given the seasonal outcomes.

BetterSoonerThanLater
11/9/2015, 04:25 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?81718-Baylor-loses-their-QB-for-the-year-torn-ACL&highlight=BAylor+sucks

back in '06, starting QB was out for the season due to injury, and a freshman stepped in...

badger
11/10/2015, 10:09 AM
It's Baylor week... everyone remember your voodoo RG3 dolls?
http://hobbyboxblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/voodoo-doll.jpg
Poke the knee repeatedly... doesn't matter which one ;)

SicEmBaylor
11/10/2015, 03:04 PM
It's Baylor week... everyone remember your voodoo RG3 dolls?
http://hobbyboxblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/voodoo-doll.jpg
Poke the knee repeatedly... doesn't matter which one ;)

I don't think Griff is going to be able to help us much this weekend!

badger
11/10/2015, 03:21 PM
All righty, ALTERNATE IDEA: Art Briles' bad idea fairy!
http://www.banklawyersblog.com/.a/6a00d8341c652b53ef01a511f3ef9e970c-800wi
Whining is the perfect way to get into the playoffs. Ignore everything Boise State tries to tell you about everything. West Virginia is a gimmick offense and their stadium really isn't that intimidating so overlook that game. If anyone asks about the homeless walk-on, be sure to emphasize how out of your control the situation is. Nobody will recognize your spies at the OU game if they're on the Tulsa sideline. If the NCAA is breathing down your neck, they'll go away if you suspend your son for the Lamar game!

Flying Scotsman
11/15/2015, 12:02 AM
Too much fun!!!

SoCalBigRed
11/15/2015, 12:10 AM
SicEm...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HEZoydXi4mI/TsU8bq7E6hI/AAAAAAAAAXc/OPla2A2RnHo/s1600/vaseline1.jpg

soonergirlNeugene
11/15/2015, 12:11 AM
http://i.imgur.com/H1h00NF.gif

REDREX
11/15/2015, 12:13 AM
Always remember---You are still Baylor----And we are still OKLAHOMA

nighttrain12
11/15/2015, 12:15 AM
I wish someone would change the title of this thread. Prepare your vajayjay?

SoonerMarkVA
11/15/2015, 12:16 AM
Now, now, Baylor, thank you, thank you. Y'all had a nice run!

BB37
11/15/2015, 12:21 AM
...for the raping you Gooners are going to receive this saturday. I almost feel sorry for you bastards -- you have no idea what's in store for you. Let me introduce you to the most dynamic QB/WR duo in all of college football: King Griffin III and Kendall Wright.

And when Griffin isn't throwing the deep ball to Wright and beating your corners into the endzone, these two men will be running through your line like **** through a goose.

Your poor defense has never encountered an offense like this. It's going to be a blood bath of epic proportion. You Okies will be entering the center of hell, and we're going to burn your Crimson asses for 500 yards of offense....minimum. I can only hope and pray that our offense leaves at least SOME of your defensive players uninjured so that you can field a team for the rest of the season.

And if our offense wasn't scary enough; our defense will haunt your nightmares for decades to come. You have NEVER seen a defense like this:

Pray to whatever God you believe in. Make whatever sacrifice to the football Gods that you want. None of it will make a difference. You're entering this artillery duel with a slingshot. God have mercy on your souls.

SIC 'EM BEARS!!!!

Yep, you sure showed us. We should'a just forfeited.

Mookie91
11/15/2015, 12:22 AM
Baylor will still be solid going forward. When TCU loses Boykin it will just be OU, OSU and Baylor

Flying Scotsman
11/15/2015, 12:24 AM
Do we ever expect a Texas return?

Mookie91
11/15/2015, 12:26 AM

At some point but they need some stability and a top tier QB

tycat947
11/15/2015, 01:17 AM
HYPOCRITES go down!!!

Piware
11/15/2015, 01:24 AM
Always remember---You are still Baylor----And we are still OKLAHOMA And there is only one.

SoCalBigRed
11/15/2015, 01:44 AM

I don't think Strong is the guy.

Though, one bright spot to that loss to texas, was I think it gives him another year.

Payback is going to be ugly for them next year.

SoonerStormchaser
11/15/2015, 02:14 AM
Payback is going to be ugly for them next year.

That's what we ****ing said after 2013...and look how crappy the game was last year. I still think we run the table and get shut out because the players can't stay focused on every single game...and believe in their own clippings instead.

Flagstaffsooner
11/15/2015, 06:46 AM
69-3

Make Mack not feel so bad.