PDA

View Full Version : PIG SOOOEEEEYYYY!

boomersooner28
11/13/2011, 01:12 PM
I want Arkansas to beat LSU so bad. That would send everything into a ****storm. : )

Thats all.

Carry on.

SoonerMom2
11/13/2011, 01:16 PM
That would be hilarious to watch all the ESPN guru's who keep asking who is going to meet LSU in the National Championship game.

soonercastor
11/13/2011, 01:22 PM
Please No, we don't want this to happen.

Iam4OUru
11/13/2011, 01:23 PM
Even if it lessens OU's chances to make it to N'Awlins.....I hope the Hogs win. This would make for one of the most controversial BCS endings ever......especially if OU, Ar-Kansas and Oregon win out. There would be a chance that LSU would not even get a BCS bowl.

kevpks
11/13/2011, 01:39 PM
If that happens we'll have three SEC teams ranked ahead of us going into the Bedlam game.

boomersooner28
11/13/2011, 01:58 PM
If that happens we'll have three SEC teams ranked ahead of us going into the Bedlam game.

What does that matter?

BigTip
11/13/2011, 02:25 PM
"What's better for us" trumps all other wants and emotions. And if all the relevant teams are going to win out, I don't think we want the pigs to win.

meoveryouxinfinity
11/13/2011, 02:30 PM
Here's what I'm hoping happens: LSU loses to Arky, Alabama loses to Auburn, Arky loses to UGA. Oregon loses to USC, and we play that sh!tty Stanford team in the NCG! Who's with me?

BigTip
11/13/2011, 02:55 PM
Here's what I'm hoping happens: LSU loses to Arky, Alabama loses to Auburn, Arky loses to UGA. Oregon loses to USC, and we play that sh!tty Stanford team in the NCG! Who's with me?

That's so weird! I have a four team parlay bet on these very teams. And you know how often a four team parlay hits! lol

sooner59
11/13/2011, 02:55 PM
If there was a 3-way tie in the SEC West, and we beat OSU, there would be a decent chance that we would end up #1 in the final BCS poll. Also, don't sleep on Georgia.

zeke
11/13/2011, 03:41 PM
I'm not sure what would be best for us. But if you lived where I do, SE OK, and had to watch & listen to Hog ball blubber year in and year out. You would hope to heck that they dont beat LSU and for sure dont want them to make it to the NC. I hate them as much as Texas, OSU, aTm, Miami and Boise St.

Iam4OUru
11/13/2011, 03:50 PM
I'm not sure what would be best for us. But if you lived where I do, SE OK, and had to watch & listen to Hog ball blubber year in and year out. You would hope to heck that they dont beat LSU and for sure dont want them to make it to the NC. I hate them as much as Texas, OSU, aTm, Miami and Boise St.

If you lived where I do (SE Louisiana) and had to watch and listen to Tiger blubber year in and year out you would hope to heck that they don't beat Ar-Kansas and for sure don't want them to make it to the NC. :pig:

IMO, UGA's chances of beating Ar-Kansas in the SEC Title game are better than beating LSU.

kevpks
11/13/2011, 04:12 PM
What does that matter?

It doesn't really matter I guess. I just wouldn't want to have to jump two SEC teams and overcome all of the media hype. I still think we control our own destiny now but the SECSPN machine would be in high gear calling for an SEC national title game.

boomersooner28
11/13/2011, 04:44 PM
I still believe there is NO WAY we play for a title. OUr loss was that bad. Tech is frickin horrible. Yes, I know it was a fluke. We could beat anybody, BUT the voters/talking heads/espn/whoever has the control is NOT EVER going to let us play for all the marbles. The end.

Iam4OUru
11/13/2011, 04:48 PM
I still believe there is NO WAY we play for a title. OUr loss was that bad. Tech is frickin horrible. Yes, I know it was a fluke. We could beat anybody, BUT the voters/talking heads/espn/whoever has the control is NOT EVER going to let us play for all the marbles. The end.

I agree. Should Oregon win out.....I don't believe that the Tech loss would allow OU to play in N'Awlins UNLESS the other spot was clearly open.

Biggnick15
11/13/2011, 05:45 PM
We would easily pass Oregon because we have put together a really nice resume of quality wins, and would be ahead of them in the computers.

Iam4OUru
11/13/2011, 05:51 PM
We would easily pass Oregon because we have put together a really nice resume of quality wins, and would be ahead of them in the computers.

OK, I won't bother spending anymore time frettin' over it, then.