PDA

View Full Version : Compare Blake Bell and Colin Klein for me

cleller
11/12/2011, 07:56 PM
Colin Klein has gotten a lot of deserved praise the last couple of weeks. Of course, he reminds me a little of Tebow, but I think he's a better natural runner.
How does Bell compare to him? To me, Bell may not have looked quite as quick, but Bell was in situations that did not give him any room to open up and pour on the speed. Klein almost beat OSU, and was the difference tonight against ATM. I guess what I want to know is whether Bell is similar to Klein, more rounded, or has the potential to outshine Klein big time.

*Please don't interpret this as a slight against Landry, just interested in what the future may hold.

SoonerKnight
11/12/2011, 08:12 PM
He is a lot bigger!

ictsooner7
11/12/2011, 08:22 PM
My wife says Blake Bell is movie star Gorgeous. She didn't mention Klein. I still wonder if he will ever be a long term starter for us.

SoonerPride93
11/12/2011, 08:28 PM
Blake is bigger, stronger, faster, bigger arm, more accurate, and did I mention bigger?

IBleedCrimson
11/12/2011, 08:32 PM
Bell eats granite and p*sses vinegar.

Statalyzer
11/12/2011, 09:18 PM
Gotta hold off on the comparisons until Bell shows he can pass as well. He'll get his chance. Klein hadn't shown me much as a thrower until today really.

Mazeppa
11/12/2011, 10:04 PM
ksu guy is a junior, Blake Bell is redshirt freshman?

stoops the eternal pimp
11/12/2011, 11:48 PM
Bell is probably a better athlete, but Klein is one of the better football players in this league..Won't be in the NFL, isn't great at anything, but the guy is just a football player

texas bandman
11/12/2011, 11:53 PM
Bell plays for us, Klein doesn't.

BoulderSooner79
11/12/2011, 11:54 PM
No way to compare since Bell has had limited spot duty. He hasn't had many throws yet and has not run the option at all. Klein has done it all and carried his team to an 8-2 record.

StoopTroup
11/13/2011, 12:06 AM
Yep. Bell is a novelty until Stoops has him as a Starter.

Why folks jump in with this kind of comparisons is beyond understanding.

We aren't putting Bell in to run the Offense because Landry is hurt and we need him in till the Drs can check him out. Bell is in there because his size allows us to run a short yardage QB Sneak and if he gets hurt....it isn't going to be a huge deal.

cleller
11/13/2011, 08:39 AM
Why folks jump in with this kind of comparisons is beyond understanding.

As I said, it is just to see what the future may hold. For amusement. Why some folks (even the 57k club) can't understand that, or see the similarities between the two players is beyond understanding, for me.