PDA

View Full Version : ****DOWN GOES BOISE****

JLEW1818
11/12/2011, 07:09 PM
**** YOU PETERSON.

stupid big12 ref were even trying to cheat for you.

JLEW1818
11/12/2011, 07:12 PM
like we said... lots of football left. stuff CAN happen.

Piware
11/12/2011, 07:13 PM
**** YOU PETERSON.

You gotta love those mashed Taters!

JLEW1818
11/12/2011, 07:14 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/90nn7r.jpg

Memtig14
11/12/2011, 08:04 PM
Dowwn goes Boise.......DOWWN goes Boise.

pappy
11/12/2011, 08:06 PM
I wish stoops still had the guts to do things like patterson does. He used to, but it seems like ever since that stupid writer wrote about stoops running the score up on a&m when he didn't even watch the game, that stoops cares too much about how other people see him. I'd much rather be scrutinized for running the score up on people then to be scrutinized for losing to a pathetic team like texas tech.

ictsooner7
11/12/2011, 08:10 PM
Do you think that the media is going to view the failure of BSu's field goal to make two field goals as exposing a weakness like they did when OU lost to Tech?

MamaMia
11/12/2011, 08:15 PM
I wish stoops still had the guts to do things like patterson does. He used to, but it seems like ever since that stupid writer wrote about stoops running the score up on a&m when he didn't even watch the game, that stoops cares too much about how other people see him. I'd much rather be scrutinized for running the score up on people then to be scrutinized for losing to a pathetic team like texas tech.
...or Missouri, or TCU, or Boise, or LSU, or etc. Its been over a decade since we have won a National Championship because of stupid losses.

Les Miles is the one with all the gutsy plays.

Memtig14
11/12/2011, 08:43 PM
Les Miles is the one with all the gutsy plays.

Les is the douch that I would hate to represent me!!!

MamaMia
11/12/2011, 09:06 PM
Les is the douch that I would hate to represent me!!! True, but LSU does call some gutsy plays.

Since71ASooner4Life
11/12/2011, 09:26 PM
**** YOU PETERSON.

Peterson's team has been grossly overrated ever since since beating an 8-4 OU gave them relevance, but I harbor no ill will toward the coach. He's come across as a real class guy the times I've heard him with microphone in hand

Mazeppa
11/12/2011, 10:00 PM
Do you think that the media is going to view the failure of BSu's field goal to make two field goals as exposing a weakness like they did when OU lost to Tech?

What? I'm a little slow, could someone please translate this for me?

soonerP_A_C
11/13/2011, 08:56 AM
Personally I think if something were to happen to Coach Stoops, Joe C. should take the OU Plane straight to Boise... I think he'd be a great fit.

badger
11/13/2011, 09:15 AM
Thank you TCU. You have just earned your Big 12 membership card. :)

The entire country is gracious for your gift: Taking any Heisman talk away from their buck-toothed quarterback, taking any BCS possibilities away from Smurf Turf, dropping them below all other one-loss teams... the list goes on how much TCU winning will mean to everyone. :)

:mad: But next time, can you please win on a channel that my friend subscribes to?

meoveryouxinfinity
11/13/2011, 09:20 AM
I think most of our "hatred" for boise stems from the fact that we feel like they do not play a complete schedule, play 2-3 games all season (granted, they usually win), and complain about not being in the national title. I think most of the country agrees with this sentiment.

tulsaoilerfan
11/13/2011, 10:04 AM
The way they defend the pass they would be lucky to be a .500 team in the Big 12

OUmillenium
11/13/2011, 10:22 AM
Flipped over to watch the end of the game and our group all rejoiced (sorry college kicker guy) at the missed FG. Beautiful

BudSooner
11/13/2011, 10:29 AM
Thank you TCU. You have just earned your Big 12 membership card. :)

The entire country is gracious for your gift: Taking any Heisman talk away from their buck-toothed quarterback, taking any BCS possibilities away from Smurf Turf, dropping them below all other one-loss teams... the list goes on how much TCU winning will mean to everyone. :)

:mad: But next time, can you please win on a channel that my friend subscribes to?www.justin.tv then do a search for the game in question, thats how I watched it last night....it sucks but you do get to catch the game.

budbarrybob
11/13/2011, 11:58 AM
I think most of our "hatred" for boise stems from the fact that we feel like they do not play a complete schedule, play 2-3 games all season (granted, they usually win), and complain about not being in the national title. I think most of the country agrees with this sentiment.

I actually don't hear them complain.

prrriiide
11/13/2011, 12:07 PM
Just because the thread title calls for it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9q7mvc6bsY