PDA

View Full Version : Why we must beat OSU

cleller
11/12/2011, 08:51 AM
We cannot allow this type of fanbase to have bragging rights. Somebody younger or more patient please embed this thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AVXjK0jMeWY

If this has made the rounds, I apologize, haven't seen it here.

LiveLaughLove
11/12/2011, 11:28 AM
The t-shirt factories are cheering them on. I told my wife (who is from Oregon), you will see more new orange clothes being worn than you can imagine if they win. People who have never mentioned football or OSU since you've known them will be in your face about being a gooner.

I recall they beat us in the 70s once and friends that had never mentioned football were all sporting new orange t's under their bib overalls and yelling at us sooners through their snuff stained teeth...and that was just the girls!

starclassic tama
11/12/2011, 11:31 AM
because they are OSU. plain and simple. don't need a youtube video to know that.

olevetonahill
11/12/2011, 11:48 AM

champions77
11/12/2011, 11:52 AM
I have often felt that if osu handled beating OU with more class and dignity....then they would probably win more often.

When osu wins? Medallions cast with the 12-0 score for their graduating seniors, in lieu of having a Commencement speaker at their 1996 graduation? Sad but true.

Tee Shirts, bumper stickers, bill boards, caps, newspaper advertisements, you will see that and more if the pukes pull off a victory. Get ready for some good ole "in your face" classless Aggie boasting and berating.

If they do win, one byproduct might be that more OU fans, the ones that find themselves cheering for osu when they're not playing OU, will probably have to step back and re-evaluate that decision. They might finally realize that osu fans hatred for OU, genuinely exceeds their love for osu, and that my friends is pretty pathetic.

Boomer Sooner!!

badger
11/12/2011, 02:36 PM

So I see Stunned Aggie has aged a lot... or gave his hat to some old dude.

Memtig14
11/12/2011, 02:50 PM
I have often felt that if osu handled beating OU with more class and dignity....then they would probably win more often.
Boomer Sooner!!
They have no class...they have no dignity.

MamaMia
11/12/2011, 02:55 PM
They have no class...they have no dignity.Neither does LSU, who's coach use to coach the pokes, but right now they are both in control of their own destiny and we sitting on the sidelines like a bunch of fools needing people to lose because we lost to a crappy team on our own turf. FACT

Plexis22
11/12/2011, 02:57 PM
The last time they beat OU was 2002. While I think they are good this year until Gundy beats OU I still think we have the upper hand. Wish we had Broyles and Whaley though.

MamaMia
11/12/2011, 03:11 PM
The last time they beat OU was 2002. While I think they are good this year until Gundy beats OU I still think we have the upper hand. Wish we had Broyles and Whaley though.Our winning record at home didn't help us this year when Texas Tech came to town. Les Miles and Mike Gundy have found a way to win with the players they have, each and every game.

badger
11/12/2011, 03:13 PM
It sucks that we lost to Tech, but it's not every day that you'll have that many starters out and a huge lightning delay.

However, the Poke game will likely not have any such unexpected circumstances. I fully expect them to roll over when the pressure is truly on.

MamaMia
11/12/2011, 03:16 PM
It sucks that we lost to Tech, but it's not every day that you'll have that many starters out and a huge lightning delay.

However, the Poke game will likely not have any such unexpected circumstances. I fully expect them to roll over when the pressure is truly on.If I remember correctly the lightening was in the same vicinity as the team we were up against.

oumartin
11/12/2011, 03:20 PM
But the lightning only affected ou mama

SoonerPride93
11/12/2011, 03:45 PM
True or false. Oklahoma State > Texas Tech. Texas Tech > University of Oklahoma. Therefore Oklahoma State > University of Oklahoma. I'd say it's true.
Go State!:)

My response to this status "True or False 82>16, 7>0, and 43>9"... the reply back "True or false. OU is goin down. True." smh

MamaMia
11/12/2011, 04:08 PM
But the lightning only affected ou mama Maybe in the future we can get special handicap points for having to play after a lightening delay.

Texas Techs horse reacts better to lightening than do our players.

soonerloyal
11/12/2011, 04:40 PM
OSU has done the job & TCOB every game they've played this season, plainly and simply. This will not be the annual OSU's-most-important-game-hate-the-Sooners scenario. It will be THE biggest game in their school history, with more on the line than they've EVER experienced in Cowboy Football history. Anyone that thinks they won't be out for blood is foolish. To me it's apparent that unless we come out smashing them in the teeth and continue that nonstop until they are bloody (metaphorically speaking), our chances probably aren't good. We cannot afford to come out flat or play less that our absolute best at all. They haven't "been there before", we have. And we'd better believe that they will do everything they can to grind our boys into powder on that Stillwater turf. Stoops and Co. damn well better be ready and bring the A Game along with the iron will to win. Otherwise, we'll likely be watching from the couch as the Oklahoma State Cowboys play for their first National Championship in Football. Let that sink in.

I hope I'm wrong. Better yet, I hope they are and their nightmare ending comes to pass with our boys celebrating yet again.

If they play for the championship, they have my support. Because by Gawd, they'll have earned it.

Sirus
11/12/2011, 04:47 PM
So I see Stunned Aggie has aged a lot... or gave his hat to some old dude.

When I see hicks like this, It reminds me why I left that state. BTW, who the hell still owns a reel to reel?

possumfat
11/12/2011, 04:52 PM
Thats the scary part, hoping the OU coaches have them ready to play. The downside of losing this game is................................can't find the correct word that fits.

cherokeebrewer
11/12/2011, 05:11 PM
We must destroy their dream. It's simply the right thing to do...

OSUAggie
11/12/2011, 05:22 PM

When osu wins? Medallions cast with the 12-0 score for their graduating seniors, in lieu of having a Commencement speaker at their 1996 graduation? Sad but true.

Tee Shirts, bumper stickers, bill boards, caps, newspaper advertisements, you will see that and more if the pukes pull off a victory. Get ready for some good ole "in your face" classless Aggie boasting and berating.

If they do win, one byproduct might be that more OU fans, the ones that find themselves cheering for osu when they're not playing OU, will probably have to step back and re-evaluate that decision. They might finally realize that osu fans hatred for OU, genuinely exceeds their love for osu, and that my friends is pretty pathetic.

Boomer Sooner!!

This post is extremely homosexual. I'm truly sorry your favorite team lost to Texas Tech, however. That must have been awful for you and your family.

Always_Sooner
11/12/2011, 05:30 PM
We still hear about 2002 like it was this year. I say how would you like it, if I bring up the past 8 years? Then, I love how they bring up how OU never wins the BCS title. If OSU runs the table I guarantee you they get hammered by LSU.

Always_Sooner
11/12/2011, 05:32 PM
OSU has done the job & TCOB every game they've played this season, plainly and simply. This will not be the annual OSU's-most-important-game-hate-the-Sooners scenario. It will be THE biggest game in their school history, with more on the line than they've EVER experienced in Cowboy Football history. Anyone that thinks they won't be out for blood is foolish. To me it's apparent that unless we come out smashing them in the teeth and continue that nonstop until they are bloody (metaphorically speaking), our chances probably aren't good. We cannot afford to come out flat or play less that our absolute best at all. They haven't "been there before", we have. And we'd better believe that they will do everything they can to grind our boys into powder on that Stillwater turf. Stoops and Co. damn well better be ready and bring the A Game along with the iron will to win. Otherwise, we'll likely be watching from the couch as the Oklahoma State Cowboys play for their first National Championship in Football. Let that sink in.

I hope I'm wrong. Better yet, I hope they are and their nightmare ending comes to pass with our boys celebrating yet again.

If they play for the championship, they have my support. Because by Gawd, they'll have earned it.

Excellent point. That captures how I see it.

cleller
11/12/2011, 05:35 PM
This post is extremely homosexual. I'm truly sorry your favorite team lost to Texas Tech, however. That must have been awful for you and your family.

What is extremely homosexual were the "Poor Sooners (score)" Tshirts I saw back in 1978, I think. One of the handful of times OSU has managed a win.

StoopTroup
11/12/2011, 05:38 PM

I can always counts on one of you sheephumpers to take a shot at someone's Family. Class....pure Class.

oupride
11/12/2011, 06:33 PM
because the Pukes will rub your nose in it every day for the next year

cleller
11/12/2011, 07:32 PM
I wonder what it must be like to be a 40 year old Poke, and remember clearly every time OSU has won in your lifetime. Six times.

MamaMia
11/12/2011, 08:35 PM
This post is extremely homosexual. I'm truly sorry your favorite team lost to Texas Tech, however. That must have been awful for you and your family.Oh please...how many vehicles do you see with crimson and cream "BEAT OSU" emblems on them? None; thats how many. They don't make them. Thats why. I do see plenty of orange and black license plates decorating the front of many an osu fans truck, and older model cars.

So oSu is winning in a great way this season. Keep in mind though that even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while.

cvsooner
11/12/2011, 08:47 PM
What is extremely homosexual were the "Poor Sooners (score)" Tshirts I saw back in 1978, I think. One of the handful of times OSU has managed a win.1976. A girl from my hometown and I were dating and she was going to OSewe. That t-shirt was one of several reasons we stopped dating.

SoonerObsession
11/12/2011, 09:36 PM
Several things make me feel confident about the OSU game...
1. They have more pressure than we do. It's simply the biggest game in their history. It's big for us too, but OU is not a stranger to a big time ball game. If we can just come out and play physical and get in their heads, they might start doubting themselves.
2. We will pressure Weeden like he has not been pressured since last year's bedlam game. Our defense plays well against qb's that are not mobile. After getting knocked to the turf a few times, he's not going to be the same.
3. Our guys are playing better on the road and have showed the ability to overcome a tough crowd. Losing Broyles hurts, but I think our running back situation is just fine.
4. OSU had their best game today. Everything went their way against Tech. It's not likely that they will have another day like that the rest of this season.
5. OSU has a bye week before us and that may seem like an advantage, but it can also take a hot team out of their rhythm. A team can be so coached up on certain aspects that they play tight.

mdklatt
11/12/2011, 10:32 PM
you will see more new orange clothes being worn than you can imagine if they win

Just a new crop of oSu grads, because we all know they don't have bandwagon fans. It's amazing how their graduation rate goes up whenever they beat OU. :rolleyes:

soonercruiser
11/12/2011, 10:35 PM
Wish all you can...
But, I really believe that OSU is the real deal this year.
OU may have a problem staying "In" the game I fear.
:confusion: