PDA

View Full Version : Wendy's

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
11/7/2011, 01:58 PM
I rarely eat fast food, much less chain fast food. Today, however, I grabbed a cheeseburger at Wendy's because it was quick and between points A and B.

For a fast food burger it isn't bad, but I'm curious why it has both mustard and mayo on it. Is this normal? The guy also offered to put ketchup on it. I know you can order it however you want, but is the default mustard, mayo and ketchup? Why not throw in some ranch too?

jumperstop
11/7/2011, 02:16 PM
Just depends where you go. I think BK does mayo, McDonald's does ketchup and mustard....I like freddy's steakburger with mustard, slice pickles, onions. Simple, but delicious.

OU_Sooners75
11/7/2011, 02:22 PM
Depends on what sandwich it is.

I can get a Junior Bacon Cheeseburger, and it only has mayo, lettuce, and tomato on it.

If you get a baconator (love these) then it have Mayo and Ketchup.

jumperstop
11/7/2011, 02:31 PM
Depends on what sandwich it is.

I can get a Junior Bacon Cheeseburger, and it only has mayo, lettuce, and tomato on it.

If you get a baconator (love these) then it have Mayo and Ketchup.

All I eat when I go to Wendy's. I'll probably die of a heart attack, I love food too much.

SicEmBaylor
11/7/2011, 03:17 PM
Mayo on a burger is unamerican. The only people who put mayo on a burger are lefties and transplanted Canadians.

tator
11/7/2011, 06:04 PM
Mayo on a burger is unamerican. The only people who put mayo on a burger are lefties and transplanted Canadians.and me, apparently

Soonerfan88
11/7/2011, 06:29 PM
Mayo on a burger is unamerican. The only people who put mayo on a burger are lefties and transplanted Canadians.

Why yes, I am left-handed. :star:

Wendy's has a variety of default condiments, just depends on the sandwich.

ouleaf
11/7/2011, 06:42 PM
Like their spicy chicken sandwich.

FirstandGoal
11/7/2011, 09:58 PM
1. Mayo on a burger is just gross
2. Skip the burger and order a chili and baked potato. Dump the chili on top of the potato. You can thank me later.

Memtig14
11/7/2011, 10:43 PM

Hey......leave us lefties out of this!!!