PDA

View Full Version : Armageddon!!

soonersam
11/7/2011, 09:27 AM
Oklahoma State wins and moves up to #2 in the BCS immediately followed by a 5.6 earth quake in Oklahoma??

Somebody toss me a bible cause this aint looking good.

Tear Down This Wall
11/7/2011, 09:31 AM
It's looking fine. Oklahoma State's run defense is awful. I mean, line up Blake Bell 55 times and they're cooked!

Seriously, after watching the OSU-KSU game, the thought of OSU versus LSU/Bama is laughable. It's be like LSU whipping the other OSU a few years back for the national title game.

Again, as posted elsewhere...crappy Big 12 defenses are making OSU look better than they really are.

soonersam
11/7/2011, 09:35 AM
I always knew God is a Sooner fan.. Now I have proof

GDC
11/7/2011, 12:45 PM
Don't forget the simultaneous meteor shower and asteroid near-miss.

yukonsooner
11/7/2011, 04:32 PM
I told an aggie relative yesterday that hell had frozen over and the ice cracking was the cause of the earthquake.

CowboyMRW
11/7/2011, 04:54 PM
I think our offense can hold their own with anyone in the nation. Hell LSU gave up quite a few yards to LSU and WV where turnovers ultimately doomed them in. God willing, OSU gets to play LSU, I wouldn't write it off that quick. 9 in the box and 2 corners playing man and you can stop LSU.

yukonsooner
11/7/2011, 08:32 PM
I think our offense can hold their own with anyone in the nation. Hell LSU gave up quite a few yards to LSU and WV where turnovers ultimately doomed them in. God willing, OSU gets to play LSU, I wouldn't write it off that quick. 9 in the box and 2 corners playing man and you can stop LSU.

You have never played in a MNC game, you have never played in any major game that would equal this. You would be playing in LSU's backyard. You have not seen a hostile playing field like playing LSU in New Orleans. Go ahead and think that you have a chance. If you play them, throw out all the games of the season. This will be like nothing the aggies have ever experienced. You may think that you can watch them play and say no problem, but reality is the game will not be like you assume it will be. You talk about the Sooner fans, just wait until you meet an LSU fan, you will think that Sooner fans are saints. As a Sooner fan I would love to play for the MNC, play LSU or Bama, but not in New Orleans, that is not an event I would like to experience again.

Flying Scotsman
11/7/2011, 08:36 PM
Plus Les would have an extra incentive to put Pickens and his team six feet under....

Flying Scotsman
11/7/2011, 08:36 PM
BTW, Pickens is a Jerry Jones wanna be....

yukonsooner
11/19/2011, 01:28 PM
Does the aggie loss mean the earthquakes will now stop???