PDA

View Full Version : I have one of those Pesty Oklahoma A&M fans next door

soonersam
11/7/2011, 09:17 AM
I'm needing some original smack to keep him and his whole family in check till they self destruct. I've already dropped all my good stuff on them, but now I'm finding myself close to using the "F off and die".

I dont wanna be that guy quite yet!

HELP??

Lott's Bandana
11/7/2011, 09:38 AM
Tell 'em you are like a Dad watching their kid ride without training wheels for the first time.

soonersam
11/7/2011, 09:43 AM
Will Do!! SPECK!!

Landthief 1972
11/7/2011, 09:46 AM
Tell them, "Act like you've been here before...oh, that's right, you haven't."

MsProudSooner
11/7/2011, 10:40 AM
Tell him this:

"If you don't beat us this year - with one of your best teams ever, playing in Stillwater for the 2nd year in a row and with our team decimated by injury - YOU MAY NEVER BEAT US AGAIN!"

champions77
11/7/2011, 10:51 AM
I'm needing some original smack to keep him and his whole family in check till they self destruct. I've already dropped all my good stuff on them, but now I'm finding myself close to using the "F off and die".

HELP??

Tell him that you are really impressed with their facilities, but you haven't seen their football trophy room yet, must have missed it. Ask him to e-mail some pics of it.

That's because they include football with all of their other sports. Their accomplishments in football are so few, they did not have enough to have their own trophy room.

badger
11/7/2011, 11:11 AM
Don't smack talk at all. Just say that you look forward to the game in December and leave it at that.

OSU has been craving this type of attention for years and now that they have it, they are griping about the national media poking fun at their defense, worrying about how the polls perceive them and wonder if they have enough "style points" and crap. It's not fun, we've all been there, and falling back on making fun of your "rival" is a coping mechanism. It's why Texas being 5-7 last year was so much fun :)

rekamrettuB
11/7/2011, 11:14 AM
You live next to a trailer park?

jumperstop
11/7/2011, 12:21 PM
Dec 3rd will make how many years in a row now? I'm beginning to lose count...

OUNASH
11/7/2011, 12:33 PM
Tell them pitchers hit home runs every once in awhile and to enjoy it because the stike out is coming.

mainline13
11/7/2011, 12:39 PM
Tell him this:

"If you don't beat us this year - with one of your best teams ever, playing in Stillwater for the 2nd year in a row and with our team decimated by injury - YOU MAY NEVER BEAT US AGAIN!"

But hey - no pressure!

stoopified
11/7/2011, 01:08 PM
Tell em Gundy might be over 40 and might be a man BUT he is also 0-9 vs. OU(0-4 as a player,0-5 as HC)

MsProudSooner
11/7/2011, 01:42 PM
But hey - no pressure!

Exactly!!!!!!!!

badger
11/7/2011, 02:16 PM
You know what would make losing to OSU bearable (besides nothing)?

1- OSU wins and thus has its first Big 12 championship crown.

2- Big 12 officials are on hand to do a trophy presentation with the trophy and everything.

3- Unfortunately, the Pokes are too stupid to stay off the field to allow said trophy presentation to happen.

4- The charging fans destroy their first, last and only Big 12 football championship trophy (much like ISU fans did to their Cy-Hawk trophy, yes).

5- Stupid Poke fans charging the goalposts also do not realize that Boone Pickens is on the field to present the team with real Big 12 championship rings (unlike last year's fakes).

6- Boone Pickens is injured to the point that he vows to never support OSU or its athletics ever again.

7- Also, the rings are lost during the crowd rushing the field and are never found.

To recap:

1- OSU loses its biggest donor.

2- OSU damages its only Big 12 football championship trophy, and

3- The real Big 12 championship rings are lost and never given to the players.

All of this results in OSU never beating OU again, nor winning the conference again. No, not even in wrestling.

:stunned:

jumperstop
11/7/2011, 02:19 PM

2- Big 12 officials are on hand to do a trophy presentation with the trophy and everything.

3- Unfortunately, the Pokes are too stupid to stay off the field to allow said trophy presentation to happen.

4- The charging fans destroy their first, last and only Big 12 football championship trophy (much like ISU fans did to their Cy-Hawk trophy, yes).

5- Stupid Poke fans charging the goalposts also do not realize that Boone Pickens is on the field to present the team with real Big 12 championship rings (unlike last year's fakes).

6- Boone Pickens is injured to the point that he vows to never support OSU or its athletics ever again.

7- Also, the rings are lost during the crowd rushing the field and are never found.

To recap:

All of this results in OSU never beating OU again, nor winning the conference again. No, not even in wrestling.

I think rushing the field is kinda aggy, but they'd have just punched their first NCG in school history and are as close as they have ever and possible will ever be...just saying....we did it in 2000 after all

Hot Rod
11/7/2011, 02:25 PM
Tell him that you are really impressed with their facilities, but you haven't seen their football trophy room yet, must have missed it. Ask him to e-mail some pics of it.

They showed part of it during the game Saturday night. I saw a "Herbie" award! :D

CowboyMRW
11/7/2011, 02:26 PM

To recap:

4- My sig and location would be lost to 2 poke fans until bowl season, and I would have to make a vBet just for them.

FIFY :D

picasso
11/7/2011, 02:40 PM
I don't get it. They've lost 8 years in a row to us.

I don't hear any OU fans talking smack to USC.

badger
11/7/2011, 03:10 PM
FIFY :D

You better vBet all your vCash on the Pokes so I don't have any to pilfer after OU wins.

And win we shall. I base said statement on 100+ years of history and almost a decade of recent history... even when you play at home, even when you are favored, even when Lee Corso puts on your paint-chipped-chin mascot head, even when we are missing half our first round draft picks and Heisman quarterback are unranked and you are trying to make a BCS bowl, YOU CAN'T WIN. :stunned:

soonersam
11/7/2011, 04:25 PM
You live next to a trailer park?

Thats Funny

champions77
11/7/2011, 04:35 PM
Don't smack talk at all. Just say that you look forward to the game in December and leave it at that.

OSU has been craving this type of attention for years and now that they have it, they are griping about the national media poking fun at their defense, worrying about how the polls perceive them and wonder if they have enough "style points" and crap. It's not fun, we've all been there, and falling back on making fun of your "rival" is a coping mechanism. It's why Texas being 5-7 last year was so much fun :)

+1

OSU is now ranked 110th in the country in Total Defense. If they do make the NC game, they will be the absolute worst Defense to ever make the NC game. OU is ranked 45th. Certainly nothing to brag about for sure, but about 100 yards a game better than than the Pukes.

Dio
11/7/2011, 04:45 PM
Tell them "The sun shines on a dog's *** every once in a while."

CowboyMRW
11/7/2011, 04:56 PM
You better vBet all your vCash on the Pokes so I don't have any to pilfer after OU wins.

And win we shall. I base said statement on 100+ years of history and almost a decade of recent history... even when you play at home, even when you are favored, even when Lee Corso puts on your paint-chipped-chin mascot head, even when we are missing half our first round draft picks and Heisman quarterback are unranked and you are trying to make a BCS bowl, YOU CAN'T WIN. :stunned:

Every last dime I will put on OSU. I got 4 weeks to rebuild my money. I'll see if I can't get it up to another 200k before the game.

NCarolinaSooner
11/7/2011, 05:01 PM
Isn't just being an aggie punishment enough?

47Wins
11/7/2011, 07:20 PM
Pull your pickup over to his house and hook on to the hitch on the front. Pull the thing 30-40 miles away, problem solved.

BeaSooner
11/7/2011, 07:30 PM
Ask him if he knows the difference between a winner and a loSur....

80 miles and 7 national championships.

BudSooner
11/7/2011, 07:34 PM
I know your pain, my son inlaw is a big Okie Lite fan and he is really enjoying this year....if they get there i'll probably watch the game(in my OU gear of course)at the kids house and razz him each time the blow a chance at scoring.

Naaaa, I can't do that to him he is a super great guy and he treats my daughter like gold....you can't get better than that.

But I still won't cheer for them. :D

Tulsa_Fireman
11/7/2011, 07:35 PM
You can be a great guy and treat someone's daughter like gold and still be dumber than a sack of hammers.

JLMSOONER
11/7/2011, 07:40 PM

To recap:

And cowboymrw loses his shiny new freshly sheared sheep in the crowd!

BudSooner
11/7/2011, 07:45 PM
You can be a great guy and treat someone's daughter like gold and still be dumber than a sack of hammers.Not in Mikes case, being an OSU fan is his only fail I can find....I cannot find any faults with him other than that.
And yes I have tried to convert him, to come to the church of Bud/Barry/Bob, to be baptised in the colors of the crimson and cream, to bask in the glow of greatness.
He does enjoy hunting, so his fandom does work out for the best.....interchangeable clothing.

SoonerObsession
11/7/2011, 07:54 PM
You can always use the "my dad is better than your dad" smack. Then maybe have a pissing contest.

soonersam
11/7/2011, 08:20 PM
Pull your pickup over to his house and hook on to the hitch on the front. Pull the thing 30-40 miles away, problem solved.

Thats funny... I love how everyone assumes He lives in a mobile home, but that would mean I live next door to a mobile home.

Thanks !!

Flying Scotsman
11/7/2011, 08:41 PM
How 'bout..."Talk when you reach Colorado's level...it least they have 1 MNC."

oupride
11/7/2011, 08:43 PM
http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz352/oupride/Tradition.jpg

A Sooner in Texas
11/7/2011, 08:49 PM
http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz352/oupride/Tradition.jpg

This is awesome.

mdklatt
11/7/2011, 08:53 PM
KU has been to more BCS bowls than oSu. How'd that work out for them?

tulsaoilerfan
11/7/2011, 09:03 PM
That fan base sure talks alot of **** for a group that hasn't even won a conference title in 35 damn years; i hope we beat them by 50

mdklatt
11/7/2011, 09:13 PM
That fan base sure talks alot of **** for a group that hasn't even won a conference title in 35 damn years; i hope we beat them by 50

It boggles my mind when people say they want those **** talking **** kickers to win except when the play us. Backyard aggy needs reality to slap them upside the head early and often. Look at how damn delusional and annoying they are when they suck--and some of you wouldn't mind them winning a championship if it's not us? That's crazy talk. You know they wouldn't just be happy for themselves, oh no. They would have to make it about us not winning, because that's what they do. How many of them think that last year--arguably the best season ever in Poke football--was a failure because they lost to us (again)? There's a nonzero number of sheep shagger fans that would trade a championship for beating us. Pathetic.

oupride
11/7/2011, 09:33 PM
Here you go
I'd also like to add there is no way ou's offensive line pushes around our defense like K State did. (http://www.orangepower.com/threads/if-ou-was-smart.131425/) from OrangePower.com

MsProudSooner
11/7/2011, 10:50 PM
Here you go
I'd also like to add there is no way ou's offensive line pushes around our defense like K State did. (http://www.orangepower.com/threads/if-ou-was-smart.131425/) from OrangePower.com

And of course, no one reminded him of the OU/KSU game the week before.......

ictsooner7
11/7/2011, 11:36 PM

HELP??

Why on earth would you bother yourself with an OA&M fan? Tell him what i tell the ksu aholes i work with it will be a cold day in he!! when i gloat about beating you, we fire our coachs who lose to you.

8timechamps
11/8/2011, 12:46 AM
I don't get it. They've lost 8 years in a row to us.

I don't hear any OU fans talking smack to USC.

They're like Cubs fans...except instead of saying "we'll be better next year", they say "we'll beat OU next year". They're so used to saying it, at this point it's meaningless.

The best part is going to be the mood of the poke fans after we beat them.

CowboyMRW
11/8/2011, 01:58 AM

To recap:

And cowboymrw loses his shiny new freshly sheared sheep in the crowd!

Yea right. That sheep will already be tied down in my bed. No way will I risk losing a sheep on that night. Guaranteed to be a great shortage. If OU fans have any sheep, there's no telling what the market price will be that week, if you are willing to part with the sheep.

Keller Sooner
11/8/2011, 07:57 AM
Call the Oklahoma Pest Control and have them sprayed. If that doesn't help, you need to move to a neighborhood that is aggy free. :D

soonersam
11/8/2011, 12:51 PM
Just got off the phone with the real estate agent... She's claiming there isnt a way of filtering available homes by the closeness of Aggies.

She's probably a Closet Aggie Skank

soonersam
11/10/2011, 09:12 AM
I like the - "Call me when you reach Colorado's level, they at least have one NC"

goingoneight
11/10/2011, 04:22 PM
I don't see us winning yet, but I am saving every single golden piece of orange aggy smack talk on my computer to unleash on them if we win. I did last year and the thread was almost instantaneously deleted. 

LVSOONER15
11/10/2011, 04:29 PM
I don't see us winning yet, but I am saving every single golden piece of orange aggy smack talk on my computer to unleash on them if we win. I did last year and the thread was almost instantaneously deleted. 

Thats almost how I see it. Its gonna be a very good game, with OU pulling it off late.

badger
11/10/2011, 04:36 PM
So I overheard a Poke a moment ago going off on a tangent on how "OSU plays the same schedule OU does."

:stunned: Because playing on the road at Tulsa is as tough as playing on the road at Tallahassee. You see, those towns both start with the letter "T" [hairGel]

mdklatt
11/10/2011, 08:58 PM
Just got off the phone with the real estate agent... She's claiming there isnt a way of filtering available homes by the closeness of Aggies.

Avoid Tulsa. YWIA.

mdklatt
11/10/2011, 09:00 PM
So I overheard a Poke a moment ago going off on a tangent on how "OSU plays the same schedule OU does."

To be fair, I don't think they played a FCS team this year.

MamaMia
11/10/2011, 09:25 PM
When do I get to meet your brother Darrell, and your other brother Darrell?

WileyCoyote
11/12/2011, 08:10 AM
Quote below from Gundy off of the ESPN Preview for OSU vs Taco Tech game.

"We have told the team for years that on Saturday we want them to have fun and play hard," said Gundy, whose team also jumped to No. 2 in the BCS standings. "That is easier said than done with the position we are in."

C'MON Mike.... U R 40 (or more) U R A Man !!! You need to figure this out. Call Boone.

As if that isnt bad enough.....

"I wish there were coaches and players out there that have been in this situation or are in this situation that know how to relieve it. I wish they would let me know. I certainly do not know how, other than to focus on practice," he said. "Trying to get three or four good days of work and telling the players to play hard on Saturday. That is something I am comfortable with."

Sure... If the phone doesnt ring it's Les Miles...