PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know what Paul Thompson is doing these days?

Dan Thompson
11/6/2011, 08:52 PM
I looked up Bridgman Foods and saw that a Paul Thompson was a spokes person. Probably not the Paul Thompson from OU.

StoopTroup
11/6/2011, 09:15 PM
I heard we was looking for you.....lol

MyT Oklahoma
11/6/2011, 09:17 PM
Whatever he's up to I wish him only the best.

Aries
11/6/2011, 09:18 PM
Last I heard, he was a representative for a company that sold sports drinks, but I don't remember the name. So it is possible it's the same PT.

picasso
11/6/2011, 09:31 PM
Listen to The Sports Animal Tulsa, @ 9am, Tuesday mornings.

mhackl
11/6/2011, 09:39 PM
^^ THIS ^^
He's an impressive radio commentator. They should have gotten him to do Roy William's sideline job.

BetterSoonerThanLater
11/6/2011, 10:00 PM
he just got married

MamaMia
11/6/2011, 10:04 PM
Not meaning to thread jack but didn't want to start a second 'Whatever happened to' thread...

I was cleaning out the garage this morning and ran across my 11 year old nieces little Oklahoma shaped 'Q' poster we saved because they showed her on TV. :) Anybody know what Quentin Griffin is doing these days?

badger
11/6/2011, 10:05 PM
Not meaning to thread jack but didn't want to start a second 'Whatever happened to' thread...

I was cleaning out the garage this morning and ran across my 11 year old nieces little Oklahoma shaped 'Q' poster we saved because they showed her on TV. :) Anybody know what Quentin Griffin is doing these days?

Someone said about a year ago that he was working with Jason White's stores

MamaMia
11/6/2011, 10:40 PM
Someone said about a year ago that he was working with Jason White's stores Thank you. :)

Neath a Western Sky
11/7/2011, 12:16 AM
Met him at our tailgate the afternoon of the Tech game. Super nice fellow. He mentioned to us also about the Tulsa Sports Animal gig, but don't remember what else he said workwise. Impressive fellow, and had an equally impressive young lady with him.

I enjoyed reminiscing with him about "The Drive" against Nebraska, the wind, and the frigid cold in the '06 Big 12 Championship Game at Arrowhead, which I attended. He said that was the coldest he's ever been, which made his performance in that game and particularly on that drive (starting with the crucial pass to Gresham from in or near our end zone, finishing with the TD pass to Kelly) all the more inspiring to me.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
11/7/2011, 07:16 AM
Someone said about a year ago that he was working with Jason White's storesI saw him last year at the Arts Festival and that's what he told me.

Monster Zero
11/7/2011, 09:07 AM
Don't know if he's still doing it but at one time he was making the rounds visiting old folks in retirement homes. Really nice guy. Not preachy or righteous if you know what I mean, just Paul being a nice Christian gentleman first, and football player second.