View Full Version : 6th in the BCS....Bama 3, losur 2, lsu 1

jumperstop
11/6/2011, 08:36 PM

SCSooner71
11/6/2011, 08:38 PM
What a load of bullcrap!!!

Sabanball
11/6/2011, 08:38 PM
Assuming LSU/Bama win out, if you guys beat the pokes, you will be actually HELPING make a rematch happen. Oh the irony!!!

JLEW1818
11/6/2011, 08:39 PM
every team should be ahead of us, that is.

PLaw
11/6/2011, 08:39 PM
Certainly tees up for a bamar - tigger rematch after we take the pokes to the woodshed.

Bummer

jumperstop
11/6/2011, 08:40 PM
We're going to have to stomp osu to have any chance...

JLEW1818
11/6/2011, 08:41 PM
need Bama to lose to miss st or auburn

SEC championship could still tear some things up. No pressure on us at all. just win and see what in the hell happens.

SCSooner71
11/6/2011, 08:44 PM
Yeah...putting bama ahead of stanford is abit much

jumperstop
11/6/2011, 08:44 PM
BS that they are ahead of Stanford.
I hope this doesn't get them all disrespected and kicking ducks *** this weekend...

Sabanball
11/6/2011, 08:45 PM

SEC championship could still tear some things up. No pressure on us at all. just win and see what in the hell happens.

...and to think we don't even have to PLAY in the SECCG to get to the BCS title game.

soonervegas
11/6/2011, 08:45 PM
ESPN gave the voters their walking orders tonight..... Stanford and OSU lose and it is rematch time.

Amazing that no other conference potentially will get a crack at the national title this year.

Sabanball
11/6/2011, 08:46 PM
Yeah...putting bama ahead of stanford is abit much

B***sh*t...Stanford hasn't played anybody--but they do saturday.

dennis580
11/6/2011, 08:47 PM
Assuming LSU/Bama win out, if you guys beat the pokes, you will be actually HELPING make a rematch happen. Oh the irony!!!

Um NO. The voters who don't want a rematch or two teams from the same conference or a team that didn't want there conference will still have a really great excuse to move OU ahead of Bama If OU beats a undefeated OSU team on the road at the end of the year.

dennis580
11/6/2011, 08:48 PM
Certainly tees up for a bamar - tigger rematch after we take the pokes to the woodshed.

Bummer

Actually taking OSU to the woodshed would basically make us a lock to jump Bama if it came down to a possible rematch in the NC.

JLEW1818
11/6/2011, 08:49 PM

who has Bama beat?
Arky yes.

CarolinaSoonerFan
11/6/2011, 08:50 PM
To me it looked like bama is getting a bump from the CPUs.

3 4 6 4 3 3 3

Drop one 3 and the 6.

CarolinaSoonerFan
Oregon got a nice bump from the CPUs also.

JiminyChristmas
Just remember, every year, just when it looks like there is a sure thing, craziness happens.

Just let it play out...

JLEW1818
11/6/2011, 08:51 PM
we will get jumped by maybe Oregon and Arky next week.

Red
Well this puts all NC hopes out of my mind now :P

Gotta win when you can boys.

SCSooner71

I expected Bama to fall to 4th or 5th....but just dropping them to 3rd!!!

Breadburner
11/6/2011, 08:52 PM
Wont be any re-match in NC game....In other words no need for a play-off system....Right Saban.....

jumperstop
Oregon got a nice bump from the CPUs also.
They might jump us after this next week if they win...

Penguin
I guess we shouldn't have lost to Texas Tech. Can we ask for a do over?

soonercastor
11/6/2011, 08:53 PM
WOW guys relax, there WON'T BE a rematch. Like I've said over and over the only shot of that happening was for LSU to lose a close one; the talks of a rematch will die down. This same thing happened in 06 when Michigan slipped to #3 and after #2 lost, Florida came and passed them in the rankings.
It's just like this because coaches know it doesn't matter and Bama is above Stanford because Stanford's schedule has been crap; but it WILL NOT BE the same when crunch time comes.

AlboSooner

It's cool. Nothing better than seeing Saban lose his cool over and over again, because the QB keeps throwing at the receivers' feet. 5 yard passes are hard, I know

SoonerMom2
One of the most boring games I have watched and along with everyone else across the Country do not want a rematch. Two of the worst offenses ever. Those offenses would make any defense look good. Play calling was not the best but execution on offense really sucked. No way that there will be a rematch. Obviously the coaches didn't see the game or AL wouldn't be so high rated.

JLEW1818
11/6/2011, 08:56 PM
Bama will do nothing but drop. they have peaked.

llsooner7
11/6/2011, 08:56 PM
Um NO. The voters who don't want a rematch or two teams from the same conference or a team that didn't want there conference will still have a really great excuse to move OU ahead of Bama If OU beats a undefeated OSU team on the road at the end of the year.

Bama's two biggest wins were over Arkansas and Penn St. Arkansas will probably lose big to LSU and I see the Nittany Lions dropping at least two of their last three. That coupled with an impressive win in Stillwater might push the Sooners over the Tide.

DarrellZero
11/6/2011, 08:57 PM
No offense to Bama, but their offense is not BCS Championship game worthy.

Sabanball
11/6/2011, 08:58 PM

Hey, it's ok to dream...

kevpks
11/6/2011, 08:59 PM
If there is a rematch, I never want to hear about that stupid SEC streak again. It's pretty easy to keep a streak going when your conference plays a rematch for a title. That would be less a result of conference dominance and more a result of media-hyped bull****.

CarolinaSoonerFan
11/6/2011, 08:59 PM
Do you think if Bama doesn't get the rematch that they will at least get an at large BCS selection?

I expect this to happen no matter what happens to LSU.

AlboSooner
11/6/2011, 09:00 PM
One of the most boring games I have watched and along with everyone else across the Country do not want a rematch. Two of the worst offenses ever. Those offenses would make any defense look good. Play calling was not the best but execution on offense really sucked. No way that there will be a rematch. Obviously the coaches didn't see the game or AL wouldn't be so high rated.

It one thing to execute and the defense to shut that execution down. But that game last night was full of mistakes, penalties, missed opportunities. How does Bama playing at home have many false starts? How does a QB keep throwing in double coverage?

I lvoe defense, but that wasn't a classical defensive battle. You had two good defenses, and two inept offenses. In baton rouge LSU wins by two TDs

Sabanball
No offense to Bama, but their offense is not BCS Championship game worthy.

Really? We won the 2009 season BCS NC game with an O that was statistically less productive than the one we have now. Oh wait....is that a NC you guys give us credit for???

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but not your own set of facts.

Okie35
Its funny to me really.

TulsaSooners
11/6/2011, 09:01 PM

It's really the exact opposite. Coaches that know the game know just how good that those teams are. Do you really think that LSU or Alabama would beat Texas A&M by one point as little brother did (30-29)? A&M lost to Arky worse than that the week after Arky lost by 24 to Bama. LSU or Bama would score at will against little brother, and I would even go so far as to say that either of their defenses would create more points than they would give up.

Sure, watching little brother beat LA-Lafayette 61-34 is "fun," but so is watching eight on eight football with two teams of all skinny white freshmen. I'm not so sure that Oregon isn't really the 3rd best team in the country, and LSU put up 40 on them in a rout in Jerry World.

Okie35
11/6/2011, 09:01 PM
Really? We won the 2009 season BCS NC game with an O that was statistically less productive than the one we have now.

You played better teams then. Your QB play was also better.

AlboSooner
11/6/2011, 09:03 PM
Really? We won the 2009 season BCS NC game with an O that was statistically less productive than the one we have now.

I remember a certain genius coach going for a fake punt at his 30 yard line with 19 yards to go for a first down. That fake call, blew in his face, and a certain Colt McCoy led his team to the 25 yard line before getting injured. I also remember a certain true freshman who is not with Texas anymore, almost mount a comeback.

Thank your lucky stars, McCoy went down.

jumperstop
11/6/2011, 09:04 PM

I remember a certain genius coach going for a fake punt at his 30 yard line with 19 yards to go for a first down. That fake call, blew in his face, and a certain Colt McCoy led his team to the 25 yard line before getting injured. I also remember a certain true freshman who is not with Texas anymore, almost mount a comeback.

I was going to say that, but I make fun of texas people who say the same thing.

JLEW1818
11/6/2011, 09:04 PM

no need to defend whorns over Bama.

SCSooner71
11/6/2011, 09:07 PM
I draw the line at defending the whorns....screw them im glad bama beat them!

Sabanball
who has Bama beat?
Arky yes.

Thanks for answering your own question. And we not only beat them--we ran them out of the stadium.

AlboSooner
no need to defend whorns over Bama.
Think about it. Saban plays a home game against Jason White who could barely walk, and a game against Garrebt Gilbert. Garret. Gilbert. Let that sink in for a moment: Bama had to shut down garret Gilbert Gilbert to win NC. LOL.

Sabanball
11/6/2011, 09:08 PM
I draw the line at defending the whorns....screw them im glad bama beat them!

Good one...Lol.

TulsaSooners
11/6/2011, 09:09 PM
IMO the two teams are in a league of their own, but there should not be a rematch simply for national interest purposes. Even if/when LSU beats little brother or someone like that by a trillion points, at least you've got more of the country involved and are showcasing a game that has not already taken place.

Even putting Boise in would be fine if worse comes to worse. The majority of the country would root for the Cinderella, and if it becomes another rout then we can all just go to bed early.

If it comes down to Oregon or Bama then perhaps you have to put in Bama, as Oregon simply could not compete (even though I think the Ducks are a legitimate top five team).

dennis580
11/6/2011, 09:10 PM
Well this puts all NC hopes out of my mind now :P

Gotta win when you can boys.

Then your not very smart then.

Sabanball
11/6/2011, 09:10 PM
Think about it. Saban plays a home game against Jason White who could barely walk, and a game against Garrebt Gilbert. Garret. Gilbert. Let that sink in for a moment: Bama had to shut down garret Gilbert Gilbert to win NC. LOL.

Albo, you sound just like a whorn--"but but but if Colt hadn't gone down.....!!!!!!"

Sabanball
11/6/2011, 09:11 PM
IMO the two teams are in a league of their own, but there should not be a rematch simply for national interest purposes. Even if/when LSU beats little brother or someone like that by a trillion points, at least you've got more of the country involved and are showcasing a game that has not already taken place.

Even putting Boise in would be fine if worse comes to worse. The majority of the country would root for the Cinderella, and if it becomes another rout then we can all just go to bed early.

If it comes down to Oregon or Bama then perhaps you have to put in Bama, as Oregon simply could not compete (even though I think the Ducks are a legitimate top five team).

Uhhh...since when do we let "national interests" or popular vote determine who plays in the BCSCG? If that was the case, Bama and OU neither would EVER get a shot....

JLEW1818
11/6/2011, 09:11 PM
IF Stanford beats the ducks, then it's an easy jump.

I won't to beat the pokes regardless. But if we beat the pokes and Stanford has lost yet, i would want Stanford over Bama.

AlboSooner
11/6/2011, 09:13 PM
Albo, you sound just like a whorn--"but but but if Colt hadn't gone down.....!!!!!!"

No need to troll, old Nick. No defense of the Longhorns was presented. It is a mark of a troll, that rather than debate the fact, the troll will try to get an emotional rise which has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

I bet, there are a gazillion coaches who would love a shot at the NC, having to shut down Garret Gilbret. Your team had a chance to prove they are the best, and instead was bested by a guy who eats grass. Kudos to your team.

JLEW1818
11/6/2011, 09:14 PM
so going into championship week you have.....

LSU
Okie St
Bama
Oregon (say they beat Stanford)
Oklahoma
Boise
Stanford

OU would have to jump two teams. but both LSU and and Oregon would play Conference Championship games. What if they both lose? and Bama loses to Auburn?

OU VS BOISE CHAMPIONSHIP .... YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!!!! :D :D :D

Iam4OUru
11/6/2011, 09:14 PM
Really? We won the 2009 season BCS NC game with an O that was statistically less productive than the one we have now. Oh wait....is that a NC you guys give us credit for???

OK, since you picked '09, let's go with it. IYHO, is the SEC's overall strength as good this year as in '09 when Bammer won the title? I think not. They have played only one team other than LSU that even has a decent defense (PSU). That tends to hide the inabilities of an offense, but, they were totally exposed last night.

Red
11/6/2011, 09:15 PM
Then your not very smart then.

Why? With Stanford losing and us beating Okie Lite our chances were still shaky.. This potentially makes it harder.

DarrellZero

I watched the game last night. You guys have a great defense.

But I also saw an offense with only one real playmaker. Your quarterback is average at best.

LSU also has a great defense, no argument, but a championship-caliber team should be able to put up more than six points, at home, on anyone.

Tiger6
We dont belong in the BCS championship game anyways, move along.

MyT Oklahoma
11/6/2011, 09:16 PM
It is what it is and there is a lot of football yet to be played.

Let's have this discussion on December 4th. LOL

soonercastor
11/6/2011, 09:19 PM
Uhhh...since when do we let "national interests" or popular vote determine who plays in the BCSCG? If that was the case, Bama and OU neither would EVER get a shot....

Ok let's say there is a rematch and Bama wins. Bama ends the season 12-1 (lost at home), LSU 13-1 (lost on neutral field, more quality wins on the season). Who do you rank ahead of the other? http://www.tigerdroppings.com/images/icons/iconpopcorn.gif

The talks of a rematch will die down over the weeks. (see 2006)

goingoneight
11/6/2011, 09:19 PM
Because if anything is to make sense, yet another SEC team deserves the rematch if LSU and Bama don't get to.

JLEW1818
11/6/2011, 09:20 PM
If Bama don't get it... give it to arky!!!!

AlboSooner
11/6/2011, 09:20 PM
Ok let's say there is a rematch and Bama wins. Bama ends the season 12-1 (lost at home), LSU 13-1 (lost on neutral field, more quality wins on the season). Who do you rank ahead of the other? http://www.tigerdroppings.com/images/icons/iconpopcorn.gif

The talks of a rematch will die down over the weeks. (see 2006)

It is the plight of irrationality to want a rematch, unless you root for Bama, which I understand you have to root for your team.

dennis580
11/6/2011, 09:24 PM
OU is still very much in the NC race. First of all we have to have a Stanford loss. If that happens then we are in pretty good shape, and a blowout of a undefeated OSU would make basically make us a LOCK to play for the NC; though a win would still likely be enough to get us in.

Beating a undefeated OSU on the road at the end of the year would give a really great excuse to those voters who don't want a Bama or Oregon rematch with LSU.

JLEW1818
11/6/2011, 09:24 PM
can't have best of 2

must have best of 3

Winner get's to play the Super Bowl Winner?

Sabanball
11/6/2011, 09:26 PM
No need to troll, old Nick. No defense of the Longhorns was presented. It is a mark of a troll, that rather than debate the fact, the troll will try to get an emotional rise which has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

I bet, there are a gazillion coaches who would love a shot at the NC, having to shut down Garret Gilbret. Your team had a chance to prove they are the best, and instead was bested by a guy who eats grass. Kudos to your team.

Check my post count. I'm not a troll. I've already acknowledged the better team won last night. And yes, we got beat by the grass-eater, but I've been saying for two yrs now he is the most under-appreciated coach in America. He may be goofy, but the guy can flat out coach and recruit....

OU_Sooners75
11/6/2011, 09:28 PM

And the only two teams that Bama has played that is worth a **** is Arkansas and LSU....And they are 1-1.

OU has played 3 teams that were ranked top 10 and smashed them. The only team to do so!

If Bama had a competent QB and offense, then I would agree with many people that Bama may be worth of the extra shot. But they don't!

Hell, after last night I would bet my house that OU would beat Bama!

Sabanball
11/6/2011, 09:28 PM
OU is still very much in the NC race. First of all we have to have a Stanford loss. If that happens then we are in pretty good shape, and a blowout of a undefeated OSU would make basically make us a LOCK to play for the NC; though a win would still likely be enough to get us in.

Beating a undefeated OSU on the road at the end of the year would give a really great excuse to those voters who don't want a Bama or Oregon rematch with LSU.

You keep speaking about the 'voters'. Based on what the 'voters' said tonight, I'd say they thought very little was settled last night, other than the fact that LSU has a better kicker than Bama.

OU_Sooners75
11/6/2011, 09:29 PM
Check my post count. I'm not a troll. I've already acknowledged the better team won last night. And yes, we got beat by the grass-eater, but I've been saying for two yrs now he is the most under-appreciated coach in America. He may be goofy, but the guy can flat out coach and recruit....

$$$ talks and bull$**** walks in the $EC.

Sabanball
11/6/2011, 09:30 PM
And the only two teams that Bama has played that is worth a **** is Arkansas and LSU....And they are 1-1.

OU has played 3 teams that were ranked top 10 and smashed them. The only team to do so! If Bama had a competent QB and offense, then I would agree with many people that Bama may be worth of the extra shot. But they don't!

Hell, after last night I would bet my house that OU would beat Bama!

....and then promptly got punked by a 29 pt 'dog at home, that then went and laid an egg AT HOME against ....Iowa State. You conveniently left that fact out .......but hey don't let that get in the way of a good story!!!

AlboSooner
11/6/2011, 09:31 PM

So what is the point of a rematch, if LSU is better than Bama? Not only are kickers part of the team (shocking I know), but also LSU's QB is better.

I know why you would want a rematch, but the rest of college football doesn't want a rematch. Like you said, LSU is better.

Red
11/6/2011, 09:31 PM
You keep speaking about the 'voters'. Based on what the 'voters' said tonight, I'd say they thought very little was settled last night, other than the fact that LSU has a better kicker than Bama.

And that's what I'm afraid of :/ Because in all honesty I felt as though 'Bama should have won, they seemed to be the better team, other than special teams. I don't think the possibility it great, but it's great enough to worry me.

LRoss
11/6/2011, 09:32 PM
It is what it is and there is a lot of football yet to be played.

Let's have this discussion on December 4th. LOL

This deserves to be here again.

There's no point in over-reacting to the numbers at this point. Play a couple more weeks and things will be much more clear. Someone's sure to still be upset, but at least be upset at the proper time!

Iam4OUru
11/6/2011, 09:36 PM
So what is the point of a rematch, if LSU is better than Bama? Not only are kickers part of the team (shocking I know), but also LSU's QB is better.

I know why you would want a rematch, but the rest of college football doesn't want a rematch. Like you said, LSU is better.

Please! As much as I love college football....I just don't think I could sit through that again. The results may be different next time, but, it will be the same type of game with the same crappy offenses.

OU_Sooners75
11/6/2011, 09:39 PM
....and then promptly got punked by a 29 pt 'dog at home, that then went and laid an egg AT HOME against ....Iowa State. You conveniently left that fact out .......

Who gives a ****? Really?

Because Bama doesn't play in the best conference this year doesn't mean OU doesn't too.

Get over yourself. Bama had their shot and will not get another.

Want to know what will happen?

If Stanford loses.
If OSU wins up to the OU game.
If Bama wins out.
If OU wins out.

Do not be at all surprised if OU jumps Bama.

Why?

OU would then be second in the Computers, they are 4th right now.
OU would be #2 or #3 in human polls.

That said, OU and Bama would likely split enough votes to give OU the edge at #2.

If the scenario above happens, Bama will still be in the Sugar Bowl, just not the BCS title game.

Right now, Bama looks goo, thanks to human bias in voting.

But when the dust settles and OU wins out, then they would have beaten 4 top 10 (two top 5) teams on the road.

FSU keeps winning, they will be inside the top 15 once again.

KSU and Texas keep winning (minus one losing to the other), both will finish in the top 20.
Missouri wins out, they will likely be a top 25 team.
OSU if they lose to only OU will still be a top 5-7 team....and likely BCS Bowl bound.

The loss to Tech sucks...and will suck the remainder of the season...but do not put too much stalk in it right now or in the future if OU continues to take care of business.

If what I said comes to be, then OU would have beaten 5-6 top 25 teams that could be ranked in the final polls.

Bama? Not so much.

Now, will it happen? I don't know. But if OU wins out, Bama will be playing in NAWLINS alright, just a week before the BCS title game!

The only way Bama gets to the BCS title game....

If Stanford, OSU, OU, all lose a game from here on out!

AlboSooner
11/6/2011, 09:39 PM

No need for LSU-Alabama rematch
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- If that was The Game of the Century, then I want my 100 years back (http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7198549/no-need-see-sequel-lsu-tigers-alabama-crimson-tide)

OU_Sooners75
11/6/2011, 09:41 PM
BTW sabanball? Why do you even visit this site? Ever since your team has cheated good enough to get back into the national picture, you have become a tool!

Go circle jerk with the rest of the pukes of the SEC!

kevpks
11/6/2011, 09:41 PM
I would seriously rather see Boise play LSU than see Bama get another shot. Nothing against Bama, but I've seen enough of that matchup.

yermom
11/6/2011, 09:48 PM
beating #2 on the road would be very sexy to the voters and the computers

hell, if Bama is above Stanford now, then we could possibly not need them to lose...

in 2007 there were HUGE jumps the the last week in the human polls. it was like they got together to see who they wanted in

soonercastor
11/6/2011, 09:50 PM
You guys are like people that overreact after the first quarter of a game lol. There will not be a rematch. More than Stanfor and Ok State losing would have to happen. I'm talking chaos.

yermom
11/6/2011, 09:52 PM
when was the last rematch? '96?

Fraggle145
11/6/2011, 10:02 PM

We have since a 2 loss LSU team played for the MNC.

TXBOOMER
11/6/2011, 10:04 PM
If we bring our A game and beat OSU. The Nike Ducks will play LSU for the title so there is no point in arguing about it.

SoonerofAlabama
11/6/2011, 10:40 PM
Hey, Baylor is in the top 25 again. So after they destroy Kansas, we could have a top 25 showdown. Good for us.

Okie35
11/6/2011, 11:01 PM
If we bring our A game and beat OSU. The Nike Ducks will play LSU for the title so there is no point in arguing about it.

You think they're beating Stanford? Its already been locked for Luck to face a defense.

soonerfromgeorgia
11/6/2011, 11:16 PM

Sorry but Alabama doesn't have our coaching staff, they won't lose to Mississippi State (their Taco Tech) or Auburn.

FaninAma
11/6/2011, 11:44 PM

Ummm, no they won't. That's a rematch that is even more illigitimate than the Bama-LSU rematch.

BASSooner
11/7/2011, 12:14 AM

and on top of that they almost came back to win the game.

No hard feelings or disrespect Sabanball.

llsooner7
11/7/2011, 02:36 AM
My main problem with the rematch scenario, outside of OU getting snubbed, is that the first matchup would count for nothing. Why did I spend 4 hours of my life (not to mention the innumerable mind-numbing hours of buildup) watching a game that decided nothing? College football's main allure is that every game is a playoff. So what's the reasoning for a rematch besides "LSU beat Bama on the road, lets see if they can win a virtual home game at the superdome." That's f-ing stupid.

SCSooner71
11/7/2011, 04:47 AM
Arky should be pissed too....beating a #9 and dropping a spot to oregon who beat unranked washington!

kevpks
11/7/2011, 07:54 AM
I have a problem with team that doesn't even win it's own division, let alone it's conference, playing for a title. I know OU went in 2003 after losing the conference championship game but at least we won our division. Besides, that caused so much uproar and tweaks to the system I thought they were trying to keep that from happening again. Heck, if they still had the quality win component and strength of schedule, OU would be close to #2 right now!

XingTheRubicon
11/7/2011, 08:33 AM
Watch out for Jordan Hare. Auburn owns Bama.

The crimson tide are an Iowa State-like 3-8 vs daddy Auburn since 2000.

OU_Sooners75
11/7/2011, 09:56 AM
Sorry but Alabama doesn't have our coaching staff, they won't lose to Mississippi State (their Taco Tech) or Auburn.

You're a tool...go away.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people didnt think Ole Miss could beat Florida a few years ago either...guess what happened their Einstein?

OU_Sooners75
11/7/2011, 09:59 AM
I have a problem with team that doesn't even win it's own division, let alone it's conference, playing for a title. I know OU went in 2003 after losing the conference championship game but at least we won our division. Besides, that caused so much uproar and tweaks to the system I thought they were trying to keep that from happening again. Heck, if they still had the quality win component and strength of schedule, OU would be close to #2 right now!

Don't they have the SOS factored in still?

After 2003 they took away quality wins and Margin of Victory.

meoveryouxinfinity
11/7/2011, 10:27 AM
in 2006, voters didn't change theirs minds about a rematch between Ohio State and Michigan until the FINAL poll.

FtwTxSooner
11/7/2011, 10:33 AM
Don't they have the SOS factored in still?

After 2003 they took away quality wins and Margin of Victory.

Indirectly. All of the computer rankings have SOS as a factor.

baja okla
11/7/2011, 12:17 PM
Regardless of our resident Bama poster, I like Alabama and wanted Bama to win. But please...no re-match. What a sorry excuse for a football game. Great defense? Seemed more like a "pitchers duel" where the hitters are crap couldn't hit a thing.

We probably blew our shot, but I hope Stanford gets a chance to put a mess of points on LSU in the championship game. Although they will only need one or two scores to win.