PDA

View Full Version : LSU-Alabama, OSU-KSU

ictsooner7
11/6/2011, 10:39 AM
So..............I'm flipping the game back and forth watching both and it strikes me how how bad the offense is in the SEC. Number 1 and Number 2 teams in the country and they cannot move the ball at all. All of those interceptions were just bad throws, not great defense. The announcers went on and on about how the right guard or tackle for Alabama was hurt, playing mind you, but hurt. He's playing on one leg and its really hurting the offense they kept saying. Their kicker missed not two but FOUR field goals. The news stories on the game touted it as a magnificent defensive battle and how there could be a rematch. Please god save me from another long BORING lack of offense SEC game. YAWN.................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ .

NOW when WE lost to Tech the story was how Tech exposed our weakness, our kicking game we missed two FG, not FOUR, but TWO. Someone please explain to me why it is that when Alabama misses four field goals and has a starter hurt, playing but hurt it is not exposing a weakness on Alabama? If missing two FG's is exposing a weakness for OU why isn't missing FOUR exposing a weakness for Alabama? Getting the ball at the 25 and trying a 52 yr FG? That is just poor offense, losing ten yards before in OT? Having ONE Olineman hurt, playing still kills your offense? Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't just get back our best Olineman who happens to be our center? No depth on the Oline!! PATHETIC! My top 10

1. OSU
2. LSU
3. OU - only because we lost the best WR in the country
4. Arkansas
5. Clemson
6. Stanford - play somebody
7. Alabama - no FG kicker and lack of depth on your Oline & no offense
8. South Carolina
9. Oregon
10. Boise State - seriously PLAY SOMEBODY!! ANYBODY!!