PDA

View Full Version : Bama projected 5

JLMSOONER
11/6/2011, 08:26 AM
Espin predicting bama T #5 behind the blue boys. Says they should be #4.

sooner KB
11/6/2011, 08:30 AM
Interesting. I know at least one person (Leach on his show) saying that Bama shouldn't drop at all, that they should stay at #2 even ahead of OSU, since LSU is better than KSU.

Edit: he was saying this was his opinion, not that he thought that they would be ranked 2nd.

OUHOMER
11/6/2011, 08:30 AM
Thats about what i figured as well. They would land 1 slot ahead of us. BSU they needs to start dropping, weak sause....

boomersooner28
11/6/2011, 08:52 AM
I am pretty sure that all other football playing conferences, besides the SEC, should start their own title game. Let the SEC play their games by themselves and crown their lil champion, then all the other 108 (or however many) schools can have their champion. The SEC lovefest is outta control. Bad offense should not be considered GREAT defense. I am sick of it.

LASooner
11/6/2011, 12:53 PM
Brad Edwards is not very good, This guy seems to hit it every week, bcsguru.com has this as the projection.

1. LSU,
2. Oklahoma State,
3. Alabama,
4. Stanford,
5. Boise State,
6. Oklahoma,
7. Arkansas,
8. Oregon,
9. Clemson,
10. Virginia Tech,
11. Houston,
12. Penn State,
13. Kansas State,
14. South Carolina,
15. Michigan State.

IronHorseSooner
11/6/2011, 01:00 PM
Brad Edwards is not very good, This guy seems to hit it every week, bcsguru.com has this as the projection.

1. LSU,
2. Oklahoma State,
3. Alabama,
4. Stanford,
5. Boise State,
6. Oklahoma,
7. Arkansas,
8. Oregon,
9. Clemson,
10. Virginia Tech,
11. Houston,
12. Penn State,
13. Kansas State,
14. South Carolina,
15. Michigan State.

Still comes down to Stanford v. Oregon and OU v. OSU. Coaches and voters around the country will revolt if there is an SEC rematch. This poll is just a snapshot of the current state of affairs. If OSU wins out, they are in. If Stanford wins out and we win out, Stanford is in. If we and Oregon win out, we are in. It's not that complicated. If Arky wins out, that is where the confusion happens. LSU would likely be ranked behind 'Bama and Arky, which would send 'Bama forward.

LASooner
11/7/2011, 12:21 AM
I'd like to remind everyone that Brad Edwards projected Alabama #5, remember that the next time he opens his mouth