PDA

View Full Version : i DVR'd the Wisconsin game...

Lott's Bandana
11/5/2011, 11:43 PM
Instead of ours.

I am an idiot.

SoonerofAlabama
11/5/2011, 11:44 PM
It'll will be on youtube soon. Plus youn can watch the replay on espn3.com and HolaKyle's highlights.

jumperstop
11/5/2011, 11:45 PM
I mean we are the same colors...kinda....

Lott's Bandana
11/6/2011, 12:09 AM
Tru dat. Thanks for reminder.

agoo758
11/6/2011, 12:58 AM
Do you want me to tell you who that game? Or would you rather me not spoil it before you get to watch it?

OrlandoSooner
11/6/2011, 08:11 AM
My boys had sports all day long followed by a Daddy/Daughter Date night function at Church. I made it home without hearing the score only to find out that I recorded the Wisconsin game also.

At least I was able to each the game on ESPN3 on replay.

SunnySooner
11/6/2011, 08:35 AM
Y'all are having blond moments, welcome to my world.

As I'm frequently reminded by my loving family, you gotta be smarter than the equipment you're working with. For me, that is rarely the case. When I do manage to record the right game, I always forget to record the program right after the game, in case it runs long, which it usually does. I have 7/8 of so many games, it's just sad, really. You'd think I'd learn at some point, but it hasn't happened so far.

Lott's Bandana
11/6/2011, 10:56 AM
Do you want me to tell you who that game? Or would you rather me not spoil it before you get to watch it?

Ha! I was at the game and wanted to come home and watch it from a TV perspective, as I do every week.

I got bit by the ABC/ESPN regional flip-flop...not the first time I've done this.

I'll watch this morning on ESPN3...after all, I have an extra hour.

doublespiral
11/6/2011, 03:53 PM
Sunny,

You do know that you can set the DVR recording to run long - an hour, two hours, etc. - don't you? Great feature. It helps when games last longer than their scheduled time, not to mention OT, extra innings, whatever. (In fact, my Dish DVR defaults to adding extra time to sporting events. Maybe you have another provider....)

SunnySooner
11/6/2011, 05:02 PM
Sunny,

You do know that you can set the DVR recording to run long - an hour, two hours, etc. - don't you? Great feature. It helps when games last longer than their scheduled time, not to mention OT, extra innings, whatever. (In fact, my Dish DVR defaults to adding extra time to sporting events. Maybe you have another provider....)

Really? Hmm, I'll check it out. Again, that whole "smarter than the equipment" problem becomes an issue...:biggrin: Thanks!!!