PDA

View Full Version : BellDozer

Soonermagik
11/5/2011, 08:28 PM
I was impressed with his running ability today. I hope to see more of him in other short yardage situations where he passes more. I think a jump pass at the goal line would be very effective.

jumperstop
11/5/2011, 08:33 PM
LOVED it....just wish he had hit Broyles for the td on the one he passed on. He was open enough.....By the tenth time aTm had to know he was running it, and they still couldn't stop it.

SoonerofAlabama
11/5/2011, 08:42 PM
Nice today. Every time I saw him trot out, I said A&M knows it's the run. Don't do it. Then he trucked a few people and all was okay.

SoonerKnight
11/5/2011, 08:44 PM
He is big, strong and as Stoops has said physical!!! He is a winner!

SoonerMarkVA
11/5/2011, 08:58 PM
I really like it; it's the most power running we've had in some time, and Bell looks to be very patient and good at finding the soft spot. However, I'd *really* like to see them expand out into some new wrinkles from it. I'm sure they're working on it, but it's just going to be so ripe for the passing game if BB has the cool to pull it off. He looked awfully uncomfortable on the one pass he made. Hopefully it's just jitters that'll go away on their own.

picasso
11/5/2011, 09:47 PM
What makes it great is the times he does hand off. Gotta keep 'em honest.

delhalew
11/5/2011, 09:54 PM
I really loved the hand off to Broyles:(

rekamrettuB
11/5/2011, 10:12 PM
I hate the name Bell Dozer. I liked the BB Gun better.

meoveryouxinfinity
11/5/2011, 10:15 PM
okay this is bothering me. Broyles didn't die! GEEZ. He is a fighter. He is a Sooner. He will be FINE. Thanks Ryan for 4 great years!! We'll be rooting for you in the NFL!!!

Soonermagik
11/5/2011, 10:26 PM
I hate the name Bell Dozer. I liked the BB Gun better.

A BB gun is a kids' toy, so I don't like that. ;) Bell Dozer is more fitting as he's running over peeps.

delhalew
11/5/2011, 10:51 PM
okay this is bothering me. Broyles didn't die! GEEZ. He is a fighter. He is a Sooner. He will be FINE. Thanks Ryan for 4 great years!! We'll be rooting for you in the NFL!!!

Thanks for the breaking news update. Regardless, you won't see Bell handoff to him again. Nor will you see him compete as a Sooner again. If that doesn't warrant a :(, then scuse the bloody hell out me.