PDA

View Full Version : WTF is Jones looking at today?

Sooner in Tampa
11/5/2011, 04:12 PM
His throws are pure ****...his receivers aren't helping either!

SoonerMagicinGA
11/5/2011, 04:17 PM
He is definitely off. And I would like to know why our receivers are getting blanketed by the worst pass defense in the nation. Very poor half by the offense, hopefully a little arse chewing in the locker room will wake them up for the next two quarters.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/5/2011, 04:19 PM
he is off..WRs are running ****ty routes to go against a blitzing D...Broyles is apparently the only one to know how to cut routes....They are dropping passes..I gave Landry hell in some earlier games, but I can't put near as much of this on him as those others...in a 0-3 stretch, he would have been 2-3 if they catch the ball

soonervegas
11/5/2011, 04:21 PM
He is preoccupied with what font should go on the invitations.

SoonerofAlabama
11/5/2011, 04:21 PM
Pass interference wasn't called a few times. IMO.

OUNASH
11/5/2011, 04:23 PM
Part of it could be the play calling. No excuses for dropped passes and overthrown recievers. Simply put the Offenswe looks like poop.

soonercastor
11/5/2011, 04:23 PM
Why don't we exploit the fact that A&M blitzes on every freaking play is the question.

IronHorseSooner
11/5/2011, 04:24 PM
Pass interference wasn't called a few times. IMO.

Absolutely. Jaz was interfered with a couple of times.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/5/2011, 04:25 PM
trying to...WRs are struggling catching the ball with the DBs getting phyiscal with them..Running ****ty routes against a blitzing team..

Boomer.....
11/5/2011, 04:25 PM
He seems to sail the ball, but without the dropped passes we would be looking much better.

SoonerofAlabama
11/5/2011, 04:29 PM
And I know Broyles has a couple dropped passes, but he only has the one catch.

LiveLaughLove
11/5/2011, 04:30 PM
Did Whitney cut his hair while he slept?

MyT Oklahoma
11/5/2011, 04:32 PM
Landry is off.. dropped passes.. spotty run blocking.. spotty special team play.. no pass rush on D.. spotty D.. let's hope that we make some adjustments or we could lose this game.

It's looking more and more to me over time that we were over-rated this year. Happens.

achiro
11/5/2011, 04:32 PM
He's looking at the AtM defense in his grill and freaking out.

Indy Sooner
11/5/2011, 04:45 PM
It's looking more and more to me over time that we were over-rated this year. Happens.

Quite frequently.

OUNASH
11/5/2011, 04:46 PM
Why don't we exploit the fact that A&M blitzes on every freaking play is the question.

The right play calling, such as slip screens and draws will take care of that.

RollTideMang
11/5/2011, 05:15 PM
Hey everyone, sorry to semi-hijack this thread, but it won't let me create a new one, and since my question is about Landry Jones, I figure this is a good place to ask it. Obviously from my name, I'm an Alabama fan. I was really hoping Alabama would meet you guys in NOLA for the national championship game because OU is my favorite B12 team. I think Oregon will take out Stanford and OU will take out OSU, so hopefully if Bama can handle LSU tonight, we will still have a great chance of meeting up in the big game. I post over at Tidefans.com, and we have a few OU posters over there that are very knowledgeable and pleasant. Owenfielddreams is one of our OU posters that comes to mind. I don't know if he is a member here though.

With that said, I need a little bit of help, and I'm hoping someone here can help me out. I have a project that I have to do for my engineering statistics class where we have to follow a QB for the season and track his passing/rushing/sack stats. Since my partner is an Auburn fan, we decided not to pick a Bama or Auburn player, and we chose Landry instead. I have gotten most of his stats from ESPN. They said that he was sacked two times this season, but they do not say which game(s) the sacks happened in, so I was wondering if anyone knew which game(s) Landry was sacked? If anyone can help me out with this, I'd be incredibly grateful.

Good luck with the rest of your season! Roll Tide and Boomer Sooner! (again, sorry for the thread-jack)

jiminy
11/5/2011, 06:52 PM
Florida State and Texas