PDA

View Full Version : I Guarantee

UTgradOUfan
11/5/2011, 11:10 AM
that the whorns suck!
Go Raiders

soonercastor
11/5/2011, 12:33 PM
someone reminds me how the **** we lost to this ****ing team. ****!
getting raped by saxet at the moment.

BlackwellSooner
11/5/2011, 12:35 PM
Either Texas' running game is MUCH better than it was against us, or the Tech D is porous beyond belief. The Horns are running almost unimpeded through the Tech line, making it look easy. 31-6, and looking grim for the Raiders.

Okie35
11/5/2011, 12:41 PM
Either Texas' running game is MUCH better than it was against us, or the Tech D is porous beyond belief. The Horns are running almost unimpeded through the Tech line, making it look easy. 31-6, and looking grim for the Raiders.

Their run games kinda been good. Its just our defense played to its potential that day and shut it down. Tech's defense has been horrible though.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/5/2011, 12:43 PM
How about the fact we had 7 points at the half against this TT defense...embarassing

stoops the eternal pimp
11/5/2011, 12:46 PM
Not being a negative nancy, but we can play bad enough to lose to this TT team, I'm not going to get all giddy thinking we are going to win out...I hope so, but if OU doesnt, it's not going to floor me

soonercastor
11/5/2011, 12:47 PM
Not being a negative nancy, but we can play bad enough to lose to this TT team, I'm not going to get all giddy thinking we are going to win out...I hope so, but if OU doesnt, it's not going to floor me

prepare for the worst but still pray for the best.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/5/2011, 12:52 PM
Yeah, I mean it's more than possible they will....OK, I'm going to rehash it..Im done..BEAT aTm!

BlownGP
11/5/2011, 12:54 PM
wow, 31 to 6 at the half.. Didnt see that coming. We atleast it makes our lose more of a fluke since we murderd whorns.

LiveLaughLove
11/5/2011, 12:54 PM
This is shaping up to be the very worst loss in the Stoops era. Surpassing the game of which we do not speak that never happened. At least that non-existent team that didn't exist was the best team (if it had been real) in the country that year...that never happened.

There is no way this team this year could lose to that pathetic Tech team and have any say so in the NC hunt down the stretch regardless of who else loses to whoever else the rest of the way. Boise deserves it before they do.

Now I need to go throw up, because I really truly believed the hype this year.