PDA

View Full Version : Had a chance to tour the UT facilities today.....

boomersooner28
11/3/2011, 06:35 PM
with OC Bryan Harsin, and I didn't go. F that. Nothing I want to see. My bro-n-law had to deliver a car to Coach Harsin and wanted me to go with. He met Fozzy, saw all the football facilities and walked on the field. He's a Sooner as well and told Coach Harsin that. He's just not as BIG a SOONER as me!

BOOMER!

LVSOONER15
11/3/2011, 06:36 PM
Nice to hear that.

boomersooner28
11/3/2011, 06:39 PM
Oh, and Harsin gave him some UT gear and made him promise to wear it on Saturdays. He has to take a picture of himself in the UT gear and text a pic of himself to Harsin to prove it. I would have told him to go f himself. Heh

boomersooner28
11/3/2011, 06:40 PM
Oh, and Harsin gave him some UT gear and made him promise to wear it on Saturdays. He has to take a picture of himself in the UT gear and text a pic of himself to Harsin to prove it. I would have told him to go f himself. Heh

If he does, he will be my ex-bro-in-law.

Dan Thompson
11/3/2011, 07:11 PM
He should give the gear to the team and place it on the tackling dummys.

Hey, that's a great idea, get some OSU gear and do the same:)

Peach Fuzz
11/3/2011, 07:13 PM
you turned down getting to see the richest school in the countrie's athletic facilities? are you 17?

BB37
11/3/2011, 07:20 PM
You missed seeing all those ****'s in their trophy case.

C&CDean
11/3/2011, 07:21 PM
you turned down getting to see the richest school in the countrie's athletic facilities? are you 17?

I wouldn't go into their POS joint if they payed me. Why? Seriously, why? I hate everything about the trip to Dallas once a year. The traffic, the whorn fans, even the ****ing game. If we win it's great, but I still gotta tolerate a bunch of ****ing moron whorns. So, why in God's name would you want to see the "richest school in the ****rie?" unless you're a closet whorn or a stupid ag.

Sooner_Tuf
11/3/2011, 07:35 PM
I'd have gone. Just be careful not to eat or drink anything. Because you know what happened to Gilbert after he did.

jumperstop
11/3/2011, 10:52 PM
I would have gone....it'd be like an undercover mission...

Peach Fuzz
11/3/2011, 10:58 PM
Yeah, maybe I'm just a closet whorn or stupid ag. I would want to see it just like I would about any place. There are some cool stuff in each locker room/facility that no one else has. It's just cool to see some great places that have some history. Or you could go about your day cursing Texas and bitch about the morons just like an ag.

jumperstop
11/3/2011, 11:04 PM
Yeah, maybe I'm just a closet whorn or stupid ag. I would want to see it just like I would about any place. There are some cool stuff in each locker room/facility that no one else has. It's just cool to see some great places that have some history. Or you could go about your day cursing Texas and bitch about the morons just like an ag.
That's kinda how I see it. I think it be real cool, especially Texas' facilities.

soonergirlNeugene
11/3/2011, 11:09 PM
Still trying to figure out what goes into ****rie. Prairie? Wastrie seems appropriate. morewords.com ftw!

soonerboy_odanorth
11/3/2011, 11:24 PM
Still trying to figure out what goes into ****rie. Prairie? Wastrie seems appropriate. morewords.com ftw!

Sounds like "country".... exactly.... and still starts with a 'c'... and still contains the blended consonants 'nt'.

And if you is a girl is a really naughty wordy-dird for somethin' you has.

I'll let you take it from there...

Seamus
11/3/2011, 11:29 PM
Sounds like "country".... exactly.... and still starts with a 'c'... and still contains the blended consonants 'nt'.

And if you is a girl is a really naughty wordy-dird for somethin' you has.

I'll let you take it from there...

:pop:

soonergirlNeugene
11/4/2011, 12:42 AM
But why spell it like that? Wouldn't it still end in ry? lol I'm sure this will be a lot less fascinating once the coffee has worn off XD

O wait....I haz it now - Dan Quayle, is that you up there?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/4/2011, 01:08 AM
Oh, and Harsin gave him some UT gear and made him promise to wear it on Saturdays. He has to take a picture of himself in the UT gear and text a pic of himself to Harsin to prove it. I would have told him to go f himself. HehWhat's in it for your brother-in-law?

SicEmBaylor
11/4/2011, 01:28 AM
If he does, he will be my ex-bro-in-law.
So he's not only screwing your team but also your sist...err well let's just not go there.

SicEmBaylor
11/4/2011, 01:29 AM
Just realized ^^^ was post #17,000.

PLaw
11/4/2011, 07:18 AM
One of my proudest SOONER moments, was wearing OU gear around the austin campus in the late 70's. I got selected to go on a HS boondoggle and spent a week down there before my senior year in HS. I quickly learned why I would hate everything * for the rest of my life.

BOOMER

fwsooner22
11/4/2011, 07:30 AM
Fine Line between ignorance and hate. I have seen most of the facilities. Haven't been in the locker room. It's darn nice but so what. If I get free tickets to a game in Austin and we don't have a game I'll be going again. It's college football. They do know how to party. Give me Norman any day but it's pretty amazing on game day.

C&CDean
11/4/2011, 07:48 AM
Where is gdc when you need him? Sheez.

Let me get this straight. A bunch of y'all are foaming at the mouth to go see UT's facilities. You'd do it in a heartbeat. Hell, you'd even spend good money to get there, fight their ****ing traffic, deal with their Russian-sized egos, be exposed to all the radiation that eminates from all that burnt orange putridness - and yet you say you're a Sooner fan? Or even a logical person? Yeah, I'd sure as hell wanna fight the bull**** that would be a gameday in Austin just to see some "college football." Not.

Some of you need to seriously get your priorities in order. I'd rather watch Gotebo vs. Bowlegs in Cross Country or girls basketball than go to Austin and see a game in their giant **** bowl of a stadium.

Does this mean I hate all whorns? Nope. Hell, I've partied with some of them at the Big-12 Baseball tournament in Arlington, and even met the owners of whornfans.com for lunch in Austin while I was there on business. I like ol' Herr, Lid (RIP?), and a couple others. I just hate their ****ing school, their pretentious attitudes about their school, and everything Austin/burnt orange. Like I said, you couldn't pay me to go view Mack's palace/empire.

Flagstaffsooner
11/4/2011, 07:55 AM
Tell us how you really feel, Dean.:applouse:

madillsoonerfan5353
11/4/2011, 08:03 AM

Let me get this straight. A bunch of y'all are foaming at the mouth to go see UT's facilities. You'd do it in a heartbeat. Hell, you'd even spend good money to get there, fight their ****ing traffic, deal with their Russian-sized egos, be exposed to all the radiation that eminates from all that burnt orange putridness - and yet you say you're a Sooner fan? Or even a logical person? Yeah, I'd sure as hell wanna fight the bull**** that would be a gameday in Austin just to see some "college football." Not.

Some of you need to seriously get your priorities in order. I'd rather watch Gotebo vs. Bowlegs in Cross Country or girls basketball than go to Austin and see a game in their giant **** bowl of a stadium.

Does this mean I hate all whorns? Nope. Hell, I've partied with some of them at the Big-12 Baseball tournament in Arlington, and even met the owners of whornfans.com for lunch in Austin while I was there on business. I like ol' Herr, Lid (RIP?), and a couple others. I just hate their ****ing school, their pretentious attitudes about their school, and everything Austin/burnt orange. Like I said, you couldn't pay me to go view Mack's palace/empire.

^^^^^THIS **** Saxet!

stoopified
11/4/2011, 08:11 AM
I would explode into flames if I steooed into Satan Stadium.

OULenexaman
11/4/2011, 08:18 AM
went there once but just to see the Tower where Charles Whitman did his thing...

XingTheRubicon
11/4/2011, 10:38 AM
I go just to sneak into Darrell's office and whisper, "one of the ground's crew is a spy."

jumperstop
11/4/2011, 10:46 AM

I don't think the OP said anything about having to pay or fight traffic or any of those other stupid things you said. I got the impression if he wanted to catch a ride with his bro he could have toured the facilities and met saxet OC whatever his name is. Doesn't sound like a bad deal to me. To each his own, but I guess if you feel like looking at saxet's facilities will turn you over to the dark side I guess you probably shouldn't go....

C&CDean
11/4/2011, 10:51 AM
I don't think the OP said anything about having to pay or fight traffic or any of those other stupid things you said. I got the impression if he wanted to catch a ride with his bro he could have toured the facilities and met saxet OC whatever his name is. Doesn't sound like a bad deal to me. To each his own, but I guess if you feel like looking at saxet's facilities will turn you over to the dark side I guess you probably shouldn't go....

Guess you've never been to Austin, huh? a) it costs money to get there, b) there's ****ty traffic there. very ****ty traffic. c) what kind of normal Sooner fan would GAS about meeting with a whorn coach and seeing their joint? BTW, you're what, 17-18 tops?

jumperstop
11/4/2011, 11:01 AM
Guess you've never been to Austin, huh? a) it costs money to get there, b) there's ****ty traffic there. very ****ty traffic. c) what kind of normal Sooner fan would GAS about meeting with a whorn coach and seeing their joint? BTW, you're what, 17-18 tops?

The OP lives in texas looks like, I don't know how far from Austin but again he said if he rode with his bro that they could see the facilities, so I don't see how that'd have cost him money. I don't give a **** about traffic if I'm not driving, and I guess I'm not a normal sooner fan then. I would meet any football coach or coordinator in the Big 12 if offered the chance and willing take a tour of any of their facilities. And no I'm not 18, but if I was how does that change anything I've said? I'd rather be my age than your age....

pphilfran
11/4/2011, 11:03 AM
Why the hell not? I have seen Bama's....ND's....Tenn....I believe I have seen the Pokes, it was in a porta potty...

Taxman71
11/4/2011, 12:18 PM
You can also get a good look at the richest colon in texas, but I'd rather just ask Burns Hargis.

http://images4.static-bluray.com/reviews/852_5.jpg

Mad Dog Madsen
11/4/2011, 12:56 PM
I would've went up in there! Sooner gear and all IDGAF what yall think.

SoonerPride
11/4/2011, 01:38 PM
I have no interest in seeing football facilities outside of Norman.

No interest at all.

I just couldn't possibly care less.

Herr Scholz
11/4/2011, 03:32 PM
I like ol' Herr...
Seriously, how can you not?

yermom
11/4/2011, 03:45 PM
i would have gone.

i toured the campus and met the VP of IT like 10 years ago wearing an OU hat

went to the game Thanksgiving game last year in OU gear completing the Big 12 circuit before it changed :eek:

i might have seen the last Texas/aTm game in Austin for a long time...

Peach Fuzz
11/4/2011, 03:54 PM
I don't recall anyone foaming at the mouth. It would strike me as interesting and I would take a tour and not question my loyalty for a second. I guess to some men, it is more than a ****in game. Questioning ones loyalty of a school over a possible facility tour is retarded/ag logic. To each his own.

sooner518
11/4/2011, 04:03 PM
i live 10 minutes north of UT and if I had the chance to tour their facilities and meet their coach, I'd go. Why the hell not? Id let him know I'm a 4th generation OU grad and lifelong Sooner fan in the first 2 minutes. but it'd be interesting to see. some you people are strange.

Would I travel more than 30 minutes to do so? probably not. Hell, right now its Friday afternoon at 4 and I probably would decline at the moment since the traffic down there right now is surely terrible.

boomersooner28
11/4/2011, 08:41 PM
Wow, didn't mean to start the ****storm, but let me add. My bro-n-law and I work for a chevy store 20 minutes north of the UT campus. UT coaches drive our cars, our owners get tickets and such. Harsin was to get a new Camaro and our GM asked my bro if he wanted to deliver it...told him he could take someone with. Of course he invited me and at first I was going to go, but I decided I wouldn't enjoy it. Not really something I care about. Most of the other ******nozzles we work with are whorns so I let another whornfag go instead of me.

Piware
11/4/2011, 09:37 PM
You could have peed on their floor. Why would give up a chance to **** on something Longhorn?

Soonermagik
11/4/2011, 10:25 PM
I would have asked Harsin to see their mediocre players and facilities just to see the look on his face.**** on that lame program!!

Peach Fuzz
11/5/2011, 12:42 AM
Orrr you could go just to take a **** in it haha..

C&CDean
11/6/2011, 07:10 PM
The OP lives in texas looks like, I don't know how far from Austin but again he said if he rode with his bro that they could see the facilities, so I don't see how that'd have cost him money. I don't give a **** about traffic if I'm not driving, and I guess I'm not a normal sooner fan then. I would meet any football coach or coordinator in the Big 12 if offered the chance and willing take a tour of any of their facilities. And no I'm not 18, but if I was how does that change anything I've said? I'd rather be my age than your age....

Yeah, ok, whatever. I'd rather be intelligent/suave/debonaire/couth/financially stable/not retarded. Yeah, that's what I'd rather be. Meh. Go ahead on. Give us a full report at 10. I'm especially curious what burnt orange dick tastes like...