PDA

View Full Version : Per Kendall on Twitter

Sooner11JK
11/1/2011, 03:00 PM
Stud OF Courtney Hawkins decommits from Oklahoma and commits to Texas. Ranked #15 prospect nationally. 3rd in TX. Will probably end up being drafted very high. Kendall says that this is the first ripple effect of Tadlock leaving OU and that OU needs an adequate replacement fast.

IndySooner
11/1/2011, 05:35 PM
Stud OF Courtney Hawkins decommits from Oklahoma and commits to Texas. Ranked #15 prospect nationally. 3rd in TX. Will probably end up being drafted very high. Kendall says that this is the first ripple effect of Tadlock leaving OU and that OU needs an adequate replacement fast.

The Texas guys (see: Kendall) are really going to harp on the Tadlock deal for sure. It could be important for Sunny to get a Texas guy (JUCO, etc.) to replace Tadlock. That said, I think he needs to go with the best guy for the job. Aric Thomas is a good recruiter and will be an adequate replacement for Tadlock. Seeing the offensive performance last year, I think Tadlock's replaceable. We might lose some recruits because of it last year, but I have a feeling (educated guess) that Tadlock was a big piece of the rift in the locker room last year and this whole thing might end up being addition by subtraction. May be painful short term, but in the long term, this program's bigger than Tim Tadlock, or Sunny Golloway for that matter.