PDA

View Full Version : Cancel the rest of the season!

rock on sooner
10/31/2011, 03:48 PM
There's nothing left to play for...talking head on Espin just said that the LSU/Bama game [U]loser [U] is better than any other team. Based on that,
just phone in the games and go on an extended vacation.

achiro
10/31/2011, 04:08 PM
Yep, national championship game is Sat. No reason to play any more ball after that.

OUinFLA
10/31/2011, 04:18 PM
So, one of them loses.
doesn't go the conference championship.
Ranks 3rd in the SEC conference.
Gets to play some other conference 3rd or 4th place finisher.
Demolishes them.
And leads to the talking heads spouting "I told you so." for the next year.

Blue
10/31/2011, 04:20 PM
I think loser will be Sugarbowl at large right?

EatLeadCommie
10/31/2011, 04:24 PM
it will be interesting to see how the loser of the game plays out the rest of the season.

En_Fuego
10/31/2011, 04:25 PM
Alabama vs LSU will be an exciting game to watch. A rematch would show how silly this BCS political game is. Some other games that would be really exciting to watch would be;

OSU vs Boise St
OU vs Alabama
LSU vs USC (I think uSUC is a top 10 team)
Stanford vs Boise St

But the MOST exciting game would be OU vs ? for the National Title

oumartin
10/31/2011, 04:50 PM
SEC, SEC, SEC!

nativesooner
10/31/2011, 04:56 PM
Yep... if it were up to the folks at the Everlasting Sec Propaganda Network, Bama and LSU would finish 1st and 2nd in the BCS and the rest of us would have to be happy with the other bowls...

BoulderSooner79
10/31/2011, 07:03 PM
Alabama vs LSU will be an exciting game to watch. A rematch would show how silly this BCS political game is. Some other games that would be really exciting to watch would be;

OSU vs Boise St
OU vs Alabama
LSU vs USC (I think uSUC is a top 10 team)
Stanford vs Boise St

But the MOST exciting game would be OU vs ? for the National Title

If they let USC play in a bowl it would sort of undermine the whole NCAA probation/penalty process. :courage:

I do agree it was amazing that USC was unranked going into Saturday with the lone loss to ASU (and that game was tight until the 4th). It's almost like the voters don't want to waste a vote on a team banned from the post season.