PDA

View Full Version : Good news guys! Kim 'The Tush' KarTRASHian is back on the market!

nighttrain12
10/31/2011, 11:29 AM
Have at it fellas! It'll at least be good for a few rolls in the hay!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20541325,00.html

jumperstop
10/31/2011, 11:39 AM
Go figure....can't believe I cared enough to read that....

Boomer_Sooner_sax
10/31/2011, 12:23 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! What is the world coming to........

Oh, and who cares. She is just famous for having a big @$$ and a sex tape. She is worthless. I can't believe people live on her every move. Pathetic.

jumperstop
10/31/2011, 12:29 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! What is the world coming to........

Oh, and who cares. She is just famous for having a big @$$ and a sex tape. She is worthless. I can't believe people live on her every move. Pathetic.
No, that's how she got famous...why she is still famous nobody knows...

cleller
10/31/2011, 12:47 PM
The years to come will call for tons of make up, bondo-filler, anti gravity bras, and hand sanitizer.

Viking Kitten
10/31/2011, 02:35 PM
Nighttrain12, are you male or female? Your posts make me envision a little old hen clucking around in disapproval of the younger, cuter hens.

virginiasooner
10/31/2011, 03:35 PM
There's stuff in my freezer that's older than 72 days! If those two krazee kidz can't make it, what hope is there for the rest of us?

nighttrain12
10/31/2011, 06:06 PM
Nighttrain12, are you male or female? Your posts make me envision a little old hen clucking around in disapproval of the younger, cuter hens.

I'm having fun with these posts, I don't really care personally. Kim K is hot and Jessica Simpson (when not overweight) is even hotter. I'm sure my age (more than my sex) influences my posting style on entertainment subjects though.

C&CDean
10/31/2011, 08:37 PM
I'm having fun with these posts, I don't really care personally. Kim K is hot and Jessica Simpson (when not overweight) is even hotter. I'm sure my age (more than my sex) influences my posting style on entertainment subjects though.

So, what you're saying is that you never, EVER get laid, and every single girl on the tube with T&A is hot. Got it.

8timechamps
10/31/2011, 09:06 PM
So, what you're saying is that you never, EVER get laid, and every single girl on the tube with T&A is hot. Got it.

Dean, I have an idea:

I want to go into the greeting card business with you. We could have a card for every occasion. I'm not sure what my role will be in the business yet, but yours will be chief card writer.

sooneron
10/31/2011, 11:45 PM
Whore

SoonerBorn
11/1/2011, 07:29 AM
$10 million for a 10 week wedding.

C&CDean
11/1/2011, 08:02 AM
Dean, I have an idea:

I want to go into the greeting card business with you. We could have a card for every occasion. I'm not sure what my role will be in the business yet, but yours will be chief card writer.

We need to find a name for the company. I've worked on a couple samples:

"Sorry to hear you've been feeling bad lately. Hope you're feeling better. You know that dragging your fat *** up off the effing couch and doing something might help. Seriously. Get well soon."

"Happy Graduation! Now drop the ear buds, turn off the fart machine in your POS little import, pull up your pants, and get a ****ing job."

"Happy Birthday! **** you're old."

"Happy Anniversary! Now wash my socks and bring me a beer bitch."

8timechamps
11/2/2011, 07:00 PM
We need to find a name for the company. I've worked on a couple samples:

"Sorry to hear you've been feeling bad lately. Hope you're feeling better. You know that dragging your fat *** up off the effing couch and doing something might help. Seriously. Get well soon."

"Happy Graduation! Now drop the ear buds, turn off the fart machine in your POS little import, pull up your pants, and get a ****ing job."

"Happy Birthday! **** you're old."

"Happy Anniversary! Now wash my socks and bring me a beer bitch."

Outstanding!

We're going to be billionaires!

nighttrain12
11/2/2011, 08:42 PM
Whore

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

sooneron
11/2/2011, 11:05 PM
Nope

TheHumanAlphabet
11/3/2011, 09:19 AM
But, but the wedding was real, she was "in love" and it didn't work out and she promises she didn't make a dime out of the wedding...Yeah, right :emptiness:

stoops the eternal pimp
11/3/2011, 09:25 AM
Nope

He's not interested

8timechamps
11/3/2011, 05:41 PM
I've never understood the appeal of any of them. They are all equally annoying. Now, when I was 18, 19 or 20 years old, I might have a different impression, but now I think all three of them sound like baby goats with their leg caught in a bear trap.

nighttrain12
11/3/2011, 09:03 PM
I've never understood the appeal of any of them. They are all equally annoying. Now, when I was 18, 19 or 20 years old, I might have a different impression, but now I think all three of them sound like baby goats with their leg caught in a bear trap.

They can speak? Hell, just use the mute button and their appeal goes way up.

C&CDean
11/4/2011, 08:11 AM
They can speak? Hell, just use the mute button and their appeal goes way up.

Dude, you turn them upside down and guess what? They still look just like your sister.