PDA

View Full Version : A&M

8timechamps
10/30/2011, 11:05 PM
When the season started, I pictured this game as "the" big game this year. I pictured the stadium rocking like it did against Tech in '08. I pictured Gameday being in Norman and the country focused on this game.

While losing to Tech didn't help any, A&M has really screwed up my vision!

Has there ever been a team suck so much in the second half of games the way A&M does?

This is still a big game for us, as they all are from here on out, but not the way I pictured. Don't let that stop those of you going to the game from making it a crazy environment...after all, we owe the aggies big time.

I think (hope) this OU team realized they have to get up for every game. While losing was gut wrenching, I think it has forced this team to focus. I loved seeing the players mixing it up a little with KSU before the game, and I hope they keep that attitude the rest of the way.

SoonerofAlabama
10/30/2011, 11:08 PM
Hopefully they are motivated, all I have to say. aTm beat us last year. hopefully we repay the favor.

LVSOONER15
10/30/2011, 11:17 PM
We have to get payback for sure.

BoulderSooner79
10/30/2011, 11:55 PM
aTm has proven to be capable of folding in the 2nd half and giving away games. But they have also proven at other times to be very good and I hope our guys assume that's what they will get. Before the season, I was afraid aTm would be the team to break our home streak - now I really hope they do!!

btb916
10/31/2011, 12:14 AM
There's only one...OKLAHOMA.

Looking forward to a fight Saturday. Hope A&M brings their A game, because I think our boys will be ready

SicEmBaylor
10/31/2011, 12:19 AM
I ******* hate those ************* pices of ************* ****. They can all **** their ******* and ******* and then eat **** and die.

SicEmBaylor
10/31/2011, 12:21 AM
******* *************!

MyT Oklahoma
10/31/2011, 12:30 AM
So how's that SEC thing working out for you boys (i.e., you can't even beat Mizzou at home)? LOL

Meanwhile.. how's that Pac 12 thing working out for you Colorado? ROTFL

zeke
10/31/2011, 07:02 AM
I hope the fans at the game chant SEC during the game while we are kicking aTm's a$$.

oumartin
10/31/2011, 07:35 AM
no more home field advantage either.. :(

sooneron
10/31/2011, 07:45 AM
I hope the fans at the game chant SEC during the game while we are kicking aTm's a$$.\

THIS^ And I shall...

Jacie
10/31/2011, 08:17 AM
I see this season for a&m as their Big XII farewell tour. It is fitting then that as many Big XII teams as can manage it give them a big fat "L" as a going away present.

VA Sooner
10/31/2011, 08:21 AM
Taking care of business, Boys.

Play focused again on Saturday and get us another win. A lot of things need to happen above us and I suspect they will... but keep your mind focused on the next game and only the next game.

Bring down the Aggies... payback for last year. Will need the run defense to keep their mobile QB and their tandem RBs in check.

NormanPride
10/31/2011, 09:31 AM
I ******* hate those ************* pices of ************* ****. They can all **** their ******* and ******* and then eat **** and die.

SICEM! That one went too far. Crossed the line.

No, not that one, the third to last one. The one next to **** and before *******. That's the one that went too far.

OULenexaman
10/31/2011, 09:45 AM
******* *************! was this one for your thought on the pokes?

SicEmBaylor
10/31/2011, 06:21 PM
was this one for your thought on the pokes?I don't like the Pokes, but I don't really hate them either.

I ******* hate those ****** ******* **** ******* in College Station. After you hang a century on them, I hope they go home and **** their ****** ******* ***** mothers so they can produce a whole generation of ******* ******* so that identifying the ****** ******* degenerates will be that much easier.

SicEmBaylor
10/31/2011, 06:22 PM
SICEM! That one went too far. Crossed the line.

No, not that one, the third to last one. The one next to **** and before *******. That's the one that went too far.
I make no apologies; I stand by the accuracy of my insults.

hornswaggled
10/31/2011, 06:31 PM
******* *************!

You mispelled ******.

revelladee
10/31/2011, 06:43 PM
Thanks for the laughs, guys!!
Sooners better be the team they were against KSU cuz I'm coming 350 miles AGAIN to see them...and I sure dont want another weather delay.....I want to see nice weather, happy people, score over 50 something on A&M and I can come back to Texas for a happy week....that's not asking for much.....BOOMER!!!

BoulderSooner79
10/31/2011, 06:53 PM
Sooners better be the team they were against KSU cuz I'm coming 350 miles AGAIN to see them...and I sure dont want another weather delay.....I want to see nice weather, happy people, score over 50 something on A&M and I can come back to Texas for a happy week....that's not asking for much.....BOOMER!!!

Not at all - a modest request indeed.

fadada1
10/31/2011, 08:35 PM
i don't know, folks... the speed of the SEC is rather frightening. do you think we'll be able to keep up with anyone on their team???? since joining, a&m has become blindingly fast!!!!

8timechamps
10/31/2011, 08:40 PM
One of the guys on ESPNU (doing predictions) picked us because he said "OU is very grouchy after the TT loss". I liked it.

SicEmBaylor
10/31/2011, 09:00 PM

**** off dip ****

AzianSooner
10/31/2011, 10:25 PM
AtM is suppose to be the biggest school in comparing with Texass. They must stand up and fight with Texasss instead of bailing out like that.

Sad to see them go. No other team can replace them in term of head-to-head hitting with the friking horns.

SicEmBaylor
10/31/2011, 11:32 PM
Sad to see them go. No other team can replace them in term of head-to-head hitting with the friking horns.

This is comically wrong.

sooneron
10/31/2011, 11:37 PM
Hit the gomers in the *** as they head out the door. That is all.

sooneron
10/31/2011, 11:38 PM
WHOOP WHOOP! Cult fags.

King Barry's Back
11/1/2011, 07:44 AM

When I went to the OU-Baylor game in Waco last year, I couldn't believe how many "Baylor fans" were decked out in A&M gear.

I was sitting next to the tunnel where the Baylor players ran on the field, and one kid sitting in front of me made a big production out high-5ing the guys when they ran out after half time. He was whooping and hollering, and leaning way over so the players would have to hit his hand.

He was wearing a big A&M ball cap!?! WTF!?!

No wonder you hate them.

Bruiser53
11/1/2011, 01:25 PM
I hope after we administer the SEC azz kicking preview to the Aggs that they are bound to recieve weekend after weekend for the foreseeable future, the stadium will join me in a light hearted S-E-C S-E-C chant to bid them adieu, so long, and farewell. Good bye, A&M. We hardly knew ya.

tfoolry
11/1/2011, 01:51 PM
Aggy jerseys will say "eATMe" in the eyes of OU D. Aggy should be scared.

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/81962947.gif

SicEmBaylor
11/1/2011, 01:58 PM
When I went to the OU-Baylor game in Waco last year, I couldn't believe how many "Baylor fans" were decked out in A&M gear.

I was sitting next to the tunnel where the Baylor players ran on the field, and one kid sitting in front of me made a big production out high-5ing the guys when they ran out after half time. He was whooping and hollering, and leaning way over so the players would have to hit his hand.

He was wearing a big A&M ball cap!?! WTF!?!

No wonder you hate them.

Eh, it happens more than I ever would have liked. There was a fairly lengthy editorial in The Lariat one day my last semester there over the subject...basically begging people not to wear paraphernalia from other schools.

I've always thought the problem is that, while everyone ostensibly loves Baylor, everyone keeps their "state school" loyalties. I'm guilty of this myself -- I've remained fairly loyal to OU. The difference is that I would never ever wear another school's stuff off campus and especially not on campus. There was an incident a few years ago with a dude sitting in the Bear Pit who had on an Aggie hat and the rest of the Bear Pit essentially man-handled him and threw him out. The Bear Pit is a tad bit more militant than the rest of the student body though...

jagvocate
11/1/2011, 03:52 PM
The baylor "bear pit" is about as "militant" as a sewing circle.

jumperstop
11/1/2011, 04:55 PM
Aggy jerseys will say "eATMe" in the eyes of OU D. Aggy should be scared.

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/81962947.gif

I love how that guy pushes those two little girls in front of him.....how chivalrous

NOVSooner
11/3/2011, 09:15 AM
I hope the team doesn't take them lightly despite 3 losses. i know they've folded like a cheap towel in the 2nd half of games but 3 losses by combined 12 points, with 2 of those teams being in the top 10 currently. i'm not worried per se, just hoping we come out on fire this entire game and don't let up on them!

8timechamps
11/3/2011, 05:34 PM
I hope the team doesn't take them lightly despite 3 losses. i know they've folded like a cheap towel in the 2nd half of games but 3 losses by combined 12 points, with 2 of those teams being in the top 10 currently. i'm not worried per se, just hoping we come out on fire this entire game and don't let up on them!

I feel the exact same way (I think we all do). A&M has more talent than any team we've played minus FSU & Texas. They're only a few plays away from being undefeated (not that it matters)...so, they have the ability. We are a better team (with more talent and better coaching), but we have to play like the team that showed up last week.

jumperstop
11/3/2011, 05:39 PM
I would hope they no longer feel unbeatable at home, that probably helps a little. I don't think Stoops would let his team lose two at home in a single year. He's going to have them fired up, I hope even more so since this is the last chance in a LONG time for redemption of last season.

Dan Thompson
11/3/2011, 06:43 PM
This may be our last chance to get even for last year.

ashley
11/4/2011, 04:30 PM
They are very good on offense, that concerns me greatly.