PDA

View Full Version : What an Embarassment!

soonerboy_odanorth
10/30/2011, 01:17 AM
I am so glad I left for the grocery store and some shopping before the half. Losing to KSU 58-17... What a joke!

What, did we get a 20 yard field goal before half time or something... obviously the only way we were going to hit one. And Landry up to his typical yips? A couple INT's setting the Kitties up pretty?

I swear, we are DONE, if Huepel can't get the TE's in the game more, or show some creativity with the schemes and game plan. And yet again our D, from the sloppy tackling and poor positioning I saw before I left, Vulnerables couldn't clean things up or make any halftime adjustments.

Ya know, I have had just about enou.....

What honey!?!? I'm posting.... Come again? Really... you're reading that right? YES, I know you can read.... WE scored 58? 2 first downs for KSU after their last score the rest of the game. Oh... OK....

*AHEM*

Nevermind...

NormanPride
10/30/2011, 08:19 AM
I approve of this thread.

cleller
10/30/2011, 08:28 AM
When Snyder introduces the forward pass to his team, it will be better.

I Am Right
10/30/2011, 08:48 AM
OK?

GrapevineSooner
10/30/2011, 08:49 AM
Let it go, he's rolling.

yermom
10/30/2011, 10:11 AM
i thought we were in trouble when they scored 17 unanswered

who knew 44 more were coming?

Tulsa_Fireman
10/30/2011, 11:27 AM
Let it go, he's rolling.

WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR!?

pappy
10/30/2011, 11:59 AM
WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR!?

Hell No!! And it ain't over now!

zeke
10/30/2011, 12:58 PM

me too

and i was pi$$ed

BigTip
10/30/2011, 02:12 PM
I am so glad I left for the grocery store and some shopping before the half. Losing to KSU 58-17... What a joke!

What, did we get a 20 yard field goal before half time or something... obviously the only way we were going to hit one. And Landry up to his typical yips? A couple INT's setting the Kitties up pretty?

I swear, we are DONE, if Huepel can't get the TE's in the game more, or show some creativity with the schemes and game plan. And yet again our D, from the sloppy tackling and poor positioning I saw before I left, Vulnerables couldn't clean things up or make any halftime adjustments.

What honey!?!? I'm posting.... Come again? Really... you're reading that right? YES, I know you can read.... WE scored 58? 2 first downs for KSU after their last score the rest of the game. Oh... OK....

*AHEM*

Nevermind...

http://newhiptips.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/images.jpg

LOL

StoopTroup
10/30/2011, 02:15 PM
Let it go, he's rolling.

In what?

stoopified
10/30/2011, 02:17 PM

*AHEM*

Nevermind... Instant classic

Memtig14
10/30/2011, 03:47 PM
It was cute.

BoulderSooner79
10/30/2011, 04:12 PM
Hey all you sunshine pumpers, did you miss the part where we got an XP blocked? An 'effin extra point!? We suck and that negates everything else that might have happened in that game.

Sooner in the Bluegrass
10/30/2011, 05:05 PM

In all seriousness, though, for a second I had this nagging feeling of dread that this game was going to be like the 2000 Neb game, but with us in the role of Nebraska. 14-0, making it look easy, and then all of a sudden the Kitties rattle off 17 unanswered while we forget how to tackle and move the ball on offense. Glad to be (stupendously, epicly) wrong about that feeling.

Dan Thompson
10/30/2011, 05:09 PM
It was the Italians that bombed Pearl Harbor and it sounds like Iran is going to do it again.

Jason Alexander
10/30/2011, 09:52 PM
In what? More like on what