PDA

View Full Version : What happens first: NBA lockout ends or SEC/Big 12 expansion?

badger
10/28/2011, 12:27 PM
I think we're at about even odds... and this is just a ploy to get me vWelfare so I can vBet on the fun World Series options.

You have till either one of these happens to vBet... or the World Series game starts. 7 p.m. Friday.

vPayoff will be Monday.

jumperstop
10/28/2011, 12:31 PM
So if I bet Mizzou to SEC does it have to happen by monday?

Yes. If I wake up Monday and none of these have happened, the last option will payoff.

If any of the three above happen before Monday, the one that happens first will payoff.

There's been clues out there about all three... but they've been teasing this crap for so long that you have to wonder if any of them will EVER happen.

badger
10/28/2011, 12:33 PM
Why in the eff did I just edit your post? Sorry :(

There's your answer though :)

jumperstop
10/28/2011, 12:49 PM
Well I was going to bet Mizzou to the SEC, but I don't think it'll happen til later Monday. I unfortunately think the NBA will miss most if not the entire season.

badger
10/28/2011, 12:58 PM
Considering the political wrangling of Louisville, I wonder if another invite is just around the corner for them.

The NBA talks are heating up again... perhaps an agreement is imminent?

The Mizzou/SEC was prematurely announced on the SEC site, but I wonder if it was a hacker or something that was supposed to get released next week, next month, etc.

Or, perhaps they're all red herrings and we're all suckers for looking at ESPN's scrolling thing in the first place :D