PDA

View Full Version : I've discovered how to relight the fire under the team!

Landthief 1972
10/27/2011, 04:59 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you TEBOWING! (http://tebowing.com/)

:tranquillity::tranquillity::tranquillity::tranqui llity::tranquillity::tranquillity::tranquillity::t ranquillity::tranquillity::tranquillity::tranquill ity::tranquillity::tranquillity:

budbarrybob
10/27/2011, 05:40 PM
I'm not sure what to say...

jumperstop
10/27/2011, 05:47 PM
"I promise you one thing. A lot of good will come out of this. You will never see any player in the entire country play as hard as I will play the rest of the season. You will never see someone push the rest of the team as hard as I will push everybody the rest of the season. You will never see a team play harder than we will the rest of the season."

jumperstop
10/27/2011, 05:48 PM
"I promise you one thing. A lot of good will come out of this. You will never see any player in the entire country play as hard as I will play the rest of the season. You will never see someone push the rest of the team as hard as I will push everybody the rest of the season. You will never see a team play harder than we will the rest of the season."

I hated this when I first heard it, but I'd be more than happy if T Lewis or Landry (Not going to happen) came out and said something like this.

OUNASH
10/27/2011, 07:19 PM
As much as I detest this guy we could use someone like him to start a fire under this team. Tebow sure knew how to bring it when it mattered.

oudavid1
10/28/2011, 10:42 AM
LOVE THIS!!

PalmBeachSooner
10/28/2011, 01:59 PM
Hate to say it but Tebow didn't just talk the talk. He walked the walk. OK. I throw up now.

mithrandir2398
10/28/2011, 02:27 PM
Am I the only person on the planet that wants to see him get caught doing something incredibly depraved to show that all his talk is just posturing. Then to have him hang himself or die in a fiery crash? I may be crazy, hateful or just a bad person, but I can only assume it's all 3, if not more.

KantoSooner
10/28/2011, 02:30 PM
No, Mithrandir, you are entirely normal. It is the sick person who thought Timmah was anything other than a flaming ******whistle.

Blue
10/28/2011, 02:41 PM
No, Mithrandir, you are entirely normal. It is the sick person who thought Timmah was anything other than a flaming ******whistle.

By no means am I a Tebow fan, but the kid keeps his nose clean, loves his God, doesn't complain, and loves to compete.

Nobody is perfect but the previous posters look like jackass haters.

jumperstop
10/28/2011, 02:53 PM
And he backed up his little speach. He's still a ******, but he always played 110%. Sometimes a little too much if you remember him running down the sideline in the SEC championship game almost takling his defensive huddle.

SoonerKnight
10/28/2011, 05:33 PM
By no means am I a Tebow fan, but the kid keeps his nose clean, loves his God, doesn't complain, and loves to compete.

Nobody is perfect but Blue looks like a jackass.

Now that is true!

cleller
10/28/2011, 05:49 PM
I was a little tired of Tebow, but really had nothing against him. He was like Josh in the regard that he just would not let him team lose.

Blue
10/28/2011, 06:13 PM
Now that is true!

Why do you feel the need to troll my posts? Did you get your feelers hurt somewhere along the way?

SoonerKnight
10/28/2011, 06:45 PM
Why do you feel the need to troll my posts? Did you get your feelers hurt somewhere along the way?

I hardly ever respond to your posts!

SoonerKnight
10/29/2011, 02:14 AM
...... ....