PDA

View Full Version : Play Like A Champion Today

blacktop
10/26/2011, 05:43 PM
Anyone notice the Bleacher Report "Ranking the Greatest All-Time Traditions in Oklahoma Football History"? I couldn't believe that "Play Like A Champion Today" wasn't included. Just curious.

soonercastor
10/26/2011, 05:53 PM
Bleacher Report

lol

8timechamps
10/26/2011, 05:58 PM
Anyone notice the Bleacher Report "Ranking the Greatest All-Time Traditions in Oklahoma Football History"? I couldn't believe that "Play Like A Champion Today" wasn't included. Just curious.

Probably because the Bleacher Report is the internet equivalent to the writing on a bathroom wall.

starclassic tama
10/26/2011, 07:20 PM
bleacher report isn't an actual journalism source. any random person can post their "story" on there.

picasso
10/26/2011, 07:40 PM
My junior year in high school, '85-'86, I was in journalism class. Which means I had access to untold numbers of old sports photos and yearbook mugshots. Throughout the year in whatever sport we were playing I would paste a photo of a school legend or dork above our locker room door with "Play like a champion today."
It was awe inspiring.

8timechamps
10/26/2011, 07:42 PM
My junior year in high school, '85-'86, I was in journalism class. Which means I had access to untold numbers of old sports photos and yearbook mugshots. Throughout the year in whatever sport we were playing I would paste a photo of a school legend or dork above our locker room door with "Play like a champion today."
It was awe inspiring.

That part is confusing.

picasso
10/26/2011, 07:45 PM
Well, a sports legend or a class goofball. Although it was the 80's, I wouldn't dare post an actual picture of a dork.

8timechamps
10/26/2011, 07:50 PM
Well, a sports legend or a class goofball. Although it was the 80's, I wouldn't dare post an actual picture of a dork.

Gotcha! lol