PDA

View Full Version : Possible U.S. Marine Keeping It Real With The Police Response To Protesters

sappstuf
10/26/2011, 04:24 PM
ieeNvciXULM&

After all, anything is possible.. Watch out, he has a pair of handcuffs!

There is one F-bomb... But you will probably be laughing so hard that you won't hear it.

soonercruiser
10/26/2011, 09:53 PM
This kind of internet terrorist would not have the ballz to actually personally show up and confront a police officer!
"Little, puny whimp makes empty threats"! I'm scared!
:distant:

Caboose
10/26/2011, 10:04 PM
He not only has handcuffs but he knows how to use them.

sappstuf
10/27/2011, 07:41 AM
With the police having to go in and forcefully remove some of the OWS protesters. I think it is time to brush up on some simple rules...

9gCCjFbFXn8&

NSFW for language, but it is damn funny.

AlboSooner
10/27/2011, 10:25 AM
If the people who protest hold opposing political views than mine, I am OK with the US police brutalizing them, and making scenes that resemble scenes out of Egypt.
/partisan

NormanPride
10/27/2011, 10:33 AM
A few bad cops do not make the entire US a crappy country. For the most part everything has been handled well by law enforcement. There is always room for improvement, however, and the few examples of excessive force are unacceptable and troubling.

Lott's Bandana
10/27/2011, 12:19 PM
Mr. Enunciate

Do.
I.
Make.
My.
Self.
Clear?

sappstuf
10/28/2011, 08:00 AM
If the people who protest hold opposing political views than mine, I am OK with the US police brutalizing them, and making scenes that resemble scenes out of Egypt.
/partisan

I'm ok with the police enforcing the law... The OWS movement is at least as much as a crime wave as it is a political movement.. They are breaking the law camping in those parks even though that is against the law, they are creating severe sanitation issues that is unsafe for everyone and when the police come to kick them out of the park they get violent... That is criminal behavior. It has nothing to do with politics.

I also don't think you watched the first video.. It is very humorous and the humor was the point of the thread.

cleller
10/28/2011, 08:50 AM
And remember, it is you elected city/state officials who decide when to have those areas cleared.

It is also those protesters that generally lob the first projectile. Then they want to cry because the other side has better projectiles.

sappstuf
10/28/2011, 10:05 AM
And remember, it is you elected city/state officials who decide when to have those areas cleared.

It is also those protesters that generally lob the first projectile. Then they want to cry because the other side has better projectiles.

In the case of Oakland, a Democrat mayor. I support his actions against criminals.