PDA

View Full Version : Mizzou

8timechamps
10/26/2011, 01:45 PM
I have no idea what's really going on with Mizzou, but is it possible that the Big XII's public admission that it's actively looking for additional teams (regardless of what Mizzou does), made MU realize that nothing is certain with the SEC, and maybe staying isn't such a bad idea?

If Mizzou had an offer a month and a half ago (as was insinuated), why wouldn't that offer still be out there? I kinda think Mizzou spoke a little too early. Regardless, with the WV addition slowing down because of (apparently) Louisville's lobbying, maybe Mizzou realizes that the Big XII is going to stabilize and is rethinking things.

NormanPride
10/26/2011, 02:15 PM
Perhaps. But then again their athletic department is so damn stupid they might just go off and join the MAC to spite everyone.

And still lose half their games.

TheHumanAlphabet
10/26/2011, 02:23 PM
I could care less about Mizzou. I would love to see the Big 12-2-1 kick out Mizzou just for being turds and going back and forth with courting other conferences. Courted 2 conferences and still can't pull the trigger... Screw Mizzou!

jumperstop
10/26/2011, 02:27 PM
I would like them to stay because if they do I think it'd be easier for us to get back to 12, which means a CCG again. Other than that they are attention grabbing whores who have an inflated sense of self-importance and I wouldn't be happier if they got screwed in this deal.

On the WV board I saw a comment that someone made saying they heard on the radio in SEC country that the SEC fans were not happy with the Mizzou move and that one of the radio guys said the big 12 made out better than the SEC in the conference realignment. I can't see that, but this could shape up to make us easily the second best conference, with or without Mizzou.